剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
What we can do is measure your white blood cells,
特别是CD4的数量
specifically, your C.D.-4 count,
-我们相信 -我不懂
- which we believe-- - I don't know
你在说什么 医生
what you're saying, Doc.
你快吓死我了
You're freaking me out.
我想给你介绍一下
I'm trying to give an overview
在现阶段这检查能
of where the testing stands at this moment
-查出的 -直接告诉我
- and what-- - Just tell me the fucking--
结果在哪里
Where does it say the answer?
德怀尔先生
Mr. Dwyer.
你的血液检测显示CD4的数量正常
Your blood work shows a healthy CD-4 count.
整体来说你的免疫系统很健康
Your immune system overall is quite robust.
所以我没感染
So, I don't have it?
我看不出有接触病毒的迹象 没有
I see no indication of exposure to the virus, no.
老天
Oh, Christ!
给你点建议 开场直接说这个
Here's a tip, lead with that.
你会把人吓出心脏病
You give a guy a heart attack.
这该死的东西
This goddamn thing.
该死 这些硬币
Ah, shit. These tokens, huh?
肯定都沾满了精♥液♥
These have gotta be caked in jizz.
-拿着 -他妈的
- Here, hold those. - Ugh, what the fuck...
拜托 鲁迪
C'mon, Rudy,
我不想跟你待在这里 鲁迪
I don't wanna be in here with you, Rudy.
你有什么话就直说吧
Why don't you just tell me whatever you wanna tell me.
这里是秀地 不是说地
Hey. This is Show Land, right? Not Tell Land.
我想你看看你这里的情况
I want you to see what you're dealing with.
亲眼看看
See it.
等下 看着吧
Okay, wait. Watch.
-什么 -这个完了后
- What? - After this.
现在
Now.
-怎么变了 -你就看吧
- Why is it changing? - Just watch.
你好美
You're so pretty.
-也许是最美的女孩 -天 她还是小孩
- Probably the prettiest girl-- - Ah, Jesus, she's a kid.
-真的吗 -是啊 你不知道吗
- Really? - Yeah. Don't you know?
-你有一双美丽的蓝眼睛 -这是什么鬼
- You have such nice blue eyes. - Ah... The fuck is this?
他们把这藏在片子里 过几分钟一次
They bury this shit in the reels, few minutes at a time.
变♥态♥知道上哪找到
The perverts know where to find it.
它们在你的自♥慰♥屋里播放 弗朗西斯
This is playing here in one of your booths, Francis.
你都不知道 对吗
You didn't even know about it, did you?
我不想看到这个
I don't wanna see this.
你的好兄弟拿给你的
Brought to you by your good buddy,
罗伯特·迪伯纳多 儿童色情片圈里最响亮的名字
Robert DiBernardo. Biggest name in kiddie porn.
卖♥♥的这类片子比任何人都多
Distributes more of this filth than anybody.
你想和这种人做生意
That's who you wanna be in business with?
我和这事没关系
I don't have nothing to do with this.
-你想说什么 -你想和变♥态♥交易
- What's your point? - You wanna deal with a pervert,
这取决于你 晚上睡不着的人是你
it's up to you. It's your head on the pillow at night.
你应该先把你的业余片子拿给我
You should have brought your amateur thing to me first,
弗朗西斯 懂吗 你是我的人
Francis, okay? You're in my crew.
我说了不的 鲁迪
I told you fucking no, Rudy.
小声点
Keep it down!
少他妈多管闲事
Ay, mind your business!
你想要我忠诚 我证明我能赚钱的时候
Look, you want my loyalty? You shoulda cut me in
你就该把我算上
when I proved I was an earner.
但是没有 你坑了我
Instead, you fucked me.
所以别想打我的主意
So, get your hands outta my fucking pocket.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我不想再谈这个了 操
I'm fucking done talking about this! Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥ 牙签屌♥
And fuck you, pencil dick!
今晚你们出勤的时候
Tonight, while you're out in the field,
所有交流都通过传呼机
all communication is by beeper.
出勤 听上去像是军队
Out in the field. Like it's the military!
遵命 指挥官
Yes, commander.
黑弗兰奇会陪你们一起去
Black Frankie will stay on site with you,
也会负责接送你们去会场
as well as drive you to and from the venue.
我有个问题 你做什么
I have a question. What do you do?
我们去卖♥♥身
We're out there working our pussy,
黑弗兰奇要接送我们
Black Frankie is taking us back and forth,
柏妮丝在前台
Bernice is behind the desk--
我没空跟你解释管理层是怎么运作的
I don't got time to explain to you how management works.
快把传呼机给她们
Just give 'em the beepers.
姑娘们
Ladies.
麦迪逊小姐 你拍完了
Miss Madison, you are wrapped.
谢谢 你今天帮了我很多
Thank you, you have been so helpful today.
你人真好 是我的荣幸
Oh, you're so sweet! My pleasure.
给
Here you go.
-这是什么 -你可以明天去兑现
- What's this? - You can cash it tomorrow.
明天兑现 我是今天吃的鸡♥巴♥
Cash it tomorrow? I sucked a dick today.
邻居报♥警♥了
The neighbors called the fucking pigs.
操
Fuck!
拜托
Please!
老娘受够了这破事了
So fucking sick of this fucking shit!
操
Fuck!
等等 你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
操 我♥操♥
Fuck. Shit.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
我们两个的
For both of us.
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money.
-你要什么都行 -谢谢
- Whatever you want! - Thank you...
谢谢 谢谢
thank you, thank you.
屋里在开派对呢
Woo! It's a party in there.
-是吗 -是的 不骗你
- Oh yeah? - Yeah, I shit you not.
七个人 一人三百 一共两千一
Seven guys, 300 a head, that's 2100.
数学不错啊
You got them mathematical skills.
难怪你在华尔街混
No wonder you're on Wall Street.
不过说真的 我们可以开更高的价
But seriously? We could charge a lot more.
甚至可以让我多赚点
Maybe even build in a little more for me, I mean,
这个可以开♥发♥成新的产业
this could be a whole new line of business right here, you know?
我在想 多少钱
And I'm thinking, how much?
一本他还没写的书
For a book he hasn't written yet?
你要买♥♥我还没画的画吗
Can I interest you in a few paintings I haven't painted?
这些预付金都疯了
No, really, these advances are nuts!
-对谁来说 我可不觉得 -这正是我的意思
- For who? Not me. - That's my point.
所有钱都进了名人作家的荷包里 真正的作家被坑
All the money goes to celebrity authors, real writers get screwed.
说到钱的去向
Speaking of where all the money goes,
你买♥♥了游艇吗 《财富》500强先生
did you buy your yacht yet, Mr. Fortune 500?
为什么不买♥♥两艘呢
Why not two yachts?
他和她各一艘 看来关系稳了
His and hers, sounds serious.
-拭目以待吧 -当然
- We'll see where it goes, right? - You betcha.
艾琳 你平时是做什么的
So, Eileen, what do you do to pay the bills?
-电影相关 -你拍了什么电影吗
- I work in film. - Have we seen you in something?
不 我是做幕后的
Nah, I'm more behind the camera, really.
我是色情片导演
Uh, I'm a porn director.
艾琳太谦虚了
Eileen is being modest.
她以高质量女性情♥色♥片而著称
She is known for high quality femme erotica.
-是吗 -嗯 当然
- Right? - Yeah, you betcha.
女性情♥色♥片 所以全是女人吗
Femme erotica? So that's all women?
不不 也有男人
No, no, it's men too.
男女都有 一应俱全
It's everybody. It's full on.
我们没有任何保留
You know, we don't hold back.
我有无数问题
Okay, I have about eight million questions.
-问吧 -开始了
- Okay, shoot. - Oh, boy, here we go.
小瑞 那人是你的吗
Reg, gotta know, was he one of yours?
谁 是吗
Who, what?
刚刚下楼的那个
The guy who was just on the stairs?
该死 不是吧 帅吗
Oh, God damn it, no. Was he cute?
-超帅 -靠
- Oh, mega. - Oh, fuck.
-嗯 -多半住408
- Yeah. - Probably 408.
她总是找帅哥 被宠坏的老婊♥子♥
She get all the fly ones, ol' spoiled bitch.
陪我来抽大♥麻♥
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表