剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
To be honest with you, I don't know what the fuck it is.
好吧 但我知道这个 我帮不了你什么
Okay, but I know this: I can't do anything for you.
不是吧 你是认真的吗
Come on. You fuckin' serious?
你连帮我发行都不帮吗
You're not even gonna help me with distribution?
你还要拍电影 对吗
You're shooting on film, right?
我当然还要拍电影
Yes, of course, I'm shooting on film.
好吧 你在那边快速拍完
All right, so, you-- you have a quick day there,
要拍短片的话
you-- you need to put together some short ends,
摄像机可以给你用一两个小时 祝你玩得开心
you can keep the camera for an hour or two, have a blast.
我只能帮你到这了
That I can do.
你真是个卑鄙小人
What a cheap shit you are.
你怎么不去问问你的阔少爷
Well, why don't you ask Richie Rich, huh?
让他给你预付几万块
Have him ante up a few hundred thousand dollars.
他拿来擦屁♥股♥的纸我估计都能拍出三个故事片来
I can make three features with what he probably wipes his ass on.
少来
Don't go there.
听着 我不是在讽刺你
Ah, listen, I'm not judging you.
-好吗 那就是... -你就是在讽刺我
- Okay? That's how-- - You are judging me!
很多人都是这么做的
That's how a lot of people get it done.
我要说清楚
Let me be clear about something.
我和这个人上♥床♥不是为了钱
I am not fucking this guy for his money.
我没这么说过
Well, I never said that.
我们认识这么多年了 你还这么看我
Is that really what you think of me after all these years?
你毫不顾虑地把我当成客户对待
Well, you sure as shit had no problem treating me like a customer.
每当你有了什么不切实际的想法
You have no problem asking me, uh, for cash
就毫无顾虑地...
every time you get a wild hair about...
-你真是个混♥蛋♥ -来找我要钱
- You really are a fucking asshole! - ...some fucking project.
不 知道吗 我不是混♥蛋♥
No, you know what? I'm not an asshole.
我是史上最傻的嫖♥客♥
I'm the dumbest john ever.
因为跟你合作 我的钱
Because with you, all I get for my money
只能换来大量头痛
is a bunch of fucking headaches!
我♥操♥你妈
Fuck you! Really.
操♥你♥妈♥ 华士曼
Fuck you, Wasserman!
我不明白你为什么不能在场
I don't understand why you can't be there.
这会让客户倒胃口 宝贝
It's a turn-off to the clientele, babe.
被人看见我在俱乐部后面晃
Guys see me hanging around in the back of the club,
-他们就会知道你有伴了 -我没有
- they know you're not available. - I'm not.
你知道我是什么意思
Yeah-- Well, you know what I mean.
你是去满足他们的幻想的
You're there to feed their fantasy.
琪琪给我安排这个活的时候也是这么说的
Kiki said the same thing when she set this up.
好吧 我工作的时候就在酒店待着吧
Okay, then hang out in the hotel room while I work.
听着
Look.
这周我有很多会要开 好吗
I've got a lot of meetings on the calendar this week. Okay?
VCA 加勒比 卡巴雷罗
VCA, Caribbean, Caballero...
再说了 我需要时间忙我自己的事
Plus, I need time to work on my own thing.
我忘了 你还有"自己的事"
I forgot. "Your own thing."
你要误机了
You're gonna miss your flight.
下周见
I'll see you next week.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
你有玫瑰色的东西吗
You got something rose-colored?
在366的那个黑头发男是谁
Who was that dark-haired guy at the Three-Six-Six,
弗兰奇中枪那晚一直叨叨个不停
runnin' his mouth the night Frankie got shot?
意大利的
Italos?
对 意大利人
The Italian, yeah.
他叫帕斯奎尔
His name is Pasquale.
姓什么
He got a last name?
卡卡奇
Cacace.
好吧 他在那干什么
All right. What was he doing there?
他从弗兰奇那买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥
He bought his coke from Frankie.
是我的货 纯的
It came from me, pure.
但弗兰奇给里面掺了太多次东西
But Frankie stepped on the product too many times.
好吧 在哪能找到他 那个帕斯奎尔
All right, where can I find him? Pasquale?
问问汤米·朗格
Talk to Tommy Longo.
为什么问汤米
Why Tommy?
帕斯奎尔的父亲是甘比诺家族的
Pasquale's father is Gambino.
汤米牵的头
Tommy made the connect.
那个混♥蛋♥都没告诉我
That motherfucker hasn't said shit to me.
要是汤米不能帮你找到帕斯奎尔
If Tommy can't help you find Pasquale,
找那个混♥蛋♥的车
look for the malaka's car.
街上那种车很少见
There's not many of them on the street.
知道型号♥和款式吗
You got a make and model?
是辆野马限♥量♥款 涡轮增压的
It's a Mustang, SVO, turbocharged.
深灰色 发动机罩进风口在右边 双尾翼
Dark gray. Hood scoop on the right. Double spoiler.
你怎么知道得这么详细
How the fuck you know all that?
希腊男人都爱车
Greek men love cars.
我所有课程都过了
I passed all my classes and everything.
全都是A和B 但那不重要
All As and Bs. But that didn't matter.
为什么 发生什么了
Why, what happened?
要填护士执照申请表时
When you fill out the application on the nurse's license,
他们会问你有没有被捕记录
they ask if you have a police record.
我本可以撒谎的 但是
I coulda lied about it, but...
我不想活在谎言里
I didn't want to have to live with a lie,
总要担心有人会发现
always worried that somebody's gonna find me out.
我觉得你做了正确的选择
I think you made the right choice.
但是我被拒绝了
Yeah, well, I got denied.
哪怕只是拉客这种小罪
It's against the policy even if it's just
也不符合公♥司♥规定
misdemeanors for solicitation.
他们说这能看出我的"道德品格"
They say it shows my "Moral character."
就好像我付出的努力都不重要
It's like all that hard work didn't matter
就因为我小时候犯过错
because I made mistakes when I was a kid.
但是你在抗争对吗
But you're fighting it?
我当然要抗争
You're damn right I'm fighting it.
我跟几位免费律师聊了聊
I talked to some of those free-of-charge lawyers they got,
他们帮我争取到了听证会
and they helped me get a hearing.
我在想
I was thinking...
也许你可以去说说你对我的了解
maybe if you could come talk about how you know me...
当然
Of course.
告诉我去哪里就行
Just tell me where to go.
谢谢 感激不尽
Thanks. Means a lot to me.
艾琳 我希望你能及时听到留言
Eileen, I hope you get this in time.
真的很抱歉 我们今天不能野餐了
I am so, so sorry but we can't do the picnic today.
我收♥购♥ETLM公♥司♥的项目
That E.T.L.M. acquisition I've been working on
现在遇到了一些监管问题
is running into some regulatory problems
董事会都要疯了
and the board of directors is freaking out.
我得飞去伦敦 让大家冷静下来
I gotta fly to London and calm everybody down.
我周二前就能回来
I'll be back by Tuesday.
我很想你
I miss you.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
我是你♥爸♥爸
It's your father.
亚当又打来电♥话♥要钱了
Adam called again askin' for money.
这次我成功要到了号♥码
I, uh, managed to get a number out of him this time.
It's, uh, two-one-seven, three-six-eight-zero.
Two-one-seven three-six-eight-zero.
9点开始有8个妞
I got eight girls here starting at nine,
让她们每人轮班倒两次
rotate through 'em twice each.
你大概是11点上场 歌♥都准备好了吗
That puts you on around eleven. You got your songs?
好了
Yeah.
《杰西的女友》《腿》《相片》
"Jessie's Girl," "Legs," "Photograph,"
《她是魔鬼》
and "She's a Devil."
你的音乐视频
Your music video.
不错 很聪明
Nice. That's very smart.
你确定你之前没做过吗
You sure you haven't done this before?
没有 我是处
Nope. I'm a virgin.
你在活力拍的片子今早到了
Your Vibrance tapes got here this morning
我会帮你准备好销♥售♥展台
so I'll set up the merch table up for you.
10点回来吧 丹尼会让你从后门进
Come back at 10:00 and Danny will let you in the back.
没问题
Sounds good.
能请到你我们太荣幸了
We're so excited to have you.
天哪 感觉好像跟你相识已久
Christ, it feels like I've known you forever.
没好转吗
Nothing?
还是没知觉
Still out cold.
我在想要不要把线拔了
I'm thinking about pulling the cord
碰碰运气
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表