剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
and taking our chances.
我不能总跟这些病人待在一起
I can't stand being around all these sick people all the time.
谁知道这里有多少细菌
God knows what's flying around in here.
你不能这样对兄弟
You wouldn't do your boy like that.
好
All right.
你走吧 明天见
You're relieved. See you tomorrow.
好
All right.
重症病房♥ 有什么事吗
ICU, how can I help you?
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
-请说 -你们会在这里做测试对吗
- Yes? - Y'all do testing here, right?
什么测试
What kind of a test?
安吉尔 米兰达和杰德去吧台
Angel, Miranda and Jade to bar stage.
安吉尔 米兰达和杰德去吧台
Angel, Miranda and Jade to bar stage.
各位
All right, fellas...
五分钟后 就是你们等待已久的时刻
in five minutes, the moment you've been waiting for.
今晚情况如何
How's it going out there tonight?
他们都把小费留着给你呢
They're saving all their tips for you.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
她是黄♥片♥里最性感的人
The hottest babe in porn.
你们看过她每一寸肉体
You've seen every inch of her flesh
却没有看过她的现场
but you've never seen her in the flesh,
洛瑞·麦迪逊
Lori Madison!
有请伊芙·麦克丹尼尔
Let's hear it for Eve McDaniel.
爸 能把钥匙给我吗
Hey, Dad, can I get the keys?
给
Here you go.
-别太晚 -谢了 爸
- Don't be too late. - Thanks, Dad.
帮我们跟考特妮问好
Tell Courtney we said hello.
好
Okay.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
当然
Sure.
他很快就会走
He's gonna be gone soon.
很多人都想离开家去上大学
Well, a lot of kids wanna leave home for college.
纽约人也这样
Even New Yorkers.
我不是担心他 我是担心我们
I'm not worried about him; I'm worried about us.
等他们都走了 我们还剩下什么
Once they're both out of the house, what do we have left?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们有彼此啊
We have each other. Wh...
我爱你
I love you.
真的吗
Do you?
你上一次给我惊喜
When was the last time you...
是什么时候
you surprised me?
给我买♥♥花
Bought me flowers...
带我出去过周末
took me away for the weekend...
我们上次做♥爱♥是什么时候
when was the last time we even had sex?
我们已经结婚超过20年了
We've been married for more than 20 years.
-那些东西... -不
- These things-- - No.
不是这样的
They don't.
我很安全
I'm very safe.
我绝对不会拿家人冒险
I would never put my family at risk.
你完全可以说 你愿意停下来
You know, you could have said that you'd stop.
我不能停
I can't stop.
这就是我
It's who I am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
保罗
Paul?
-朗先生 朗女士 -叫我菲利斯就好
- Mr. and Mrs. Lang? - Oh, Phyllis.
这是乔纳森
And, uh, Jonathan.
谢谢你打给我们
Thank you so much for calling us.
不客气 很高兴认识你们
No, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
-我们能... -当然 请进
- Can we...? - Of course. Please.
看看谁来了
Hey, look who it is.
嗨 托德
Hi, Tod.
很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you.
演出怎么样
How was the show?
演出
The show?
抱歉 我演不了
I'm sorry, I couldn't do it.
是你父母
It's your parents.
我很久没见过我父母了
I haven't seen my parents.
我们来了 托德
We're here, Tod.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thanks.
你要知道 你还是很性感
You should know, you're still a total fox.
你嘴真甜
Aren't you sweet?
你手上沾了墨水
You got some ink on you.
该死 估计他们因此才管这叫油膜吧
Ah, shit. I guess that's why they call them slicks.
谢谢
Thanks.
太好看了
That was awesome!
你太棒了
You're fucking great.
这些只要20块 你想要两份吗
Oh, these are only 20 bucks. Do you want two?
就一份 剩下的钱你留着
Just one. The rest is yours.
好 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thank you.
-我要写谁的名字 -克雷格
- Who should I make it out to? - Craig.
给 克雷格
Here you go, Craig.
你的事业可以更加辉煌
You could be so much more than this.
谢谢
Thank you.
-该走了 -我等不及再见你了
- Okay, guy. Come on. - I can't wait to see you again.
动下你的左脚
Wiggle your left foot for me.
右脚
Your right.
捏我的手
Squeeze my hand.
能竖起大拇指吗
Can I get a thumbs-up?
很好
Great.
看样子他可以自己呼吸了
Looks like he'll be able to breathe on his own.
我们会拆掉呼吸机
We'll take him off the ventilator,
看他在没有帮助的情况下如何应对
see how he does without any support.
你姐夫会好起来的
Your brother-in-law's gonna be fine.
谢了 医生 松了口气
Thanks, Doc. It's a relief.
你想知道我是谁 对吗
You wanna know who I am, right?
我是高雅娱乐公♥司♥的老板
I'm the owner of Elegant Entertainment Enterprises.
有印象了吗
That ring any bells?
我公♥司♥给你提供特殊服务
My company provided you a special service.
两个有天赋的女子为你服务
A very special service by two talented young ladies.
记得吗
Remember?
在服务期间 你因为吃龙虾而被噎住
During this service, you choked on a piece of lobster,
差点死掉
nearly killed yourself.
是真的
It's true.
长话短说
Long story short,
我的一个员工救了你的命
one of my employees saved your fucking life,
因为他的问题
and for his troubles
他现在被关在监狱里 不得保释
he's stuck in Rikers now without bail.
所以接下来你要这么做
So, here's what happens next.
你告诉地检的人
You tell whoever they send here from the DA's office
警♥察♥犯了个大错
that the cops made a terrible mistake.
弗朗西斯·里德是个好人和英雄
That Francis Reed is a Good Samaritan and a hero.
他听到了你的挣扎
That he heard you struggling,
他跑进你的酒店房♥间
that he ran into your hotel room,
救了你的命
and saved your life.
或者
Or...
我们可以谈谈你叫了两个妓♥女♥
we could all talk about how you hired a couple of hookers
在周五晚上玩乐
for your Friday night fun.
懂吗
You get it?
能比个大拇指吗
Can I get a thumbs-up?
很好
Good.
这地方真不错
What a wonderful place.
谢谢
Thank you.
颜色刚刚好
Just the right amount of color.
托德很会挑
Yeah, Tod has a great eye.
好了 准备好了吗
Uh... Okay. All right, you ready?
好
Okay.
乔 你帮帮他
Jon, could you give him a hand?
好
Oh, wow. Okay.
谢谢 一 二 三
Uh... Oh. Thank you. One, two, three...
好了
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表