剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
But these tapes right here,
它们会让你硬到
they get your dick so hard,
连猫都抓不动
a cat can't scratch it.
这就是下一个大事件
This is the next big thing.
但你肯定比我懂
But who am I telling?
你对此很有眼光 对吧
You got an eye for this, right?
所以你感兴趣吗
So, you interested?
无意冒犯 但是
No offense but...
你把你的影片放在购物袋里
you're carrying your product in a grocery bag.
你向我推销却没法让我看
You spring it on me with no way to watch.
而且你的衬衫少了个扣子
And your shirt is missing a button.
所以你给我的第一印象很差
So right away, I'm not impressed.
一定是刚刚撑掉的
Must've just popped.
把你的影片留在这里
Leave your stuff here.
如果我喜欢 我会全国范围销♥售♥ 并且拿六成
If I like, I'll sell it nationwide. I take 60 percent.
六成什么
Of what?
总利润
The gross.
如果我找到了其他的赞助商或者
Uh wh-- what if I got other suppliers or what not--
我们的客人准备下车了
Our guest'll get out here.
我们什么地方也没去啊
We didn't go nowheres.
我为你感到骄傲 宝贝
I am so proud of you, baby.
托德
Tod-- Oh.
请进
Come in.
我是杰森·史蒂芬·科恩 来自公共剧院
Jason Steven Cohen, Public Theater.
格伦说过你可能会来
Glen said you might come.
对 我和你的导演是故交
Yeah, your director and I go way back.
他说我必须得来看看你的表演 他说得对
He told me I had to come see you in this, and he was right.
我们在筹备克里斯托弗·杜让的一部春季新剧
So, we're mounting the new Christopher Durang play in the spring.
杰瑞·扎克斯导演
Jerry Zaks is directing.
-好 -杰瑞·扎克斯
- Okay. - Jerry Zaks.
对 现在为时尚早 但是我觉得有个角色
Yeah, and it's still early, but there's a role
也许很适合你
that I think... might have your name on it.
我很希望为克里斯和杰瑞引荐你
I'd love for Chris and Jerry to meet you.
你可以 你有兴趣的话就打给我
Would you-- would you give me a call?
什么
What?
你天生带着一种嘲讽的气质
You have this built-in irony or...
很特别 我觉得很适合杜让的作品风格
It's very specific. It's-- It's perfect for Durang's work.
-好 回头再说 -谢谢
- All right, we'll talk. - Thanks, man!
谢谢你
All right, thank you.
天哪 我真希望他没跟我说
Man, I wish he didn't just tell me.
这下我睡不着了
I'm not gonna sleep now.
等等 接下来的几个月里
Wait, you're still shooting the soap
你还是要继续拍这边的戏 对吧
for the next few months though, right?
对 他们是这么说的
Uh, yeah. That's what they said.
如果你这个活也接了的话...
So, if you get this other thing--
我可以兼做 老子终于要柳暗花明了
I can do both. Shit is finally cracking open for me.
我怎么能拒绝
I'm gonna-- I'm gonna say no to something?
你两个都会玩砸的
You're gonna burn it at both ends.
瞧瞧这话说的
Oh, look who's talking.
一个连医生都不看的人没资格说我
You won't even see a doctor so don't lecture me.
我就是要说你 你知道我的情况
I'm lecturing you. Come on. Hey, you know my thing.
我只是假设我感染了
I just assume that I have it.
好 宝贝 我们一定要明智
Okay. Baby, we-- we have to be smart
尤其是在身体问题上 好吗
with our bodies especially. Okay?
不要逼自己太紧 我就这一个意思
And not push too hard. That's what I'm saying.
我请求你 求你了
I'm asking. Please.
今晚能不聊这个吗
Can we not talk about this tonight?
操 抱歉 对不起
Shit. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
活在当下
We're here now.
好
Okay.
先来一杯 干了
One for good measure! Bottoms up!
警♥察♥
Police!
让开 纽约警♥察♥
Make way! NYPD!
等一下
Hang on one second.
有什么事吗
Hey, can I help you?
酒类营业执照出示一下
Yeah, liquor license, please.
之前不是都说过了吗
Uh, we've already been through that.
你的酒类营业执照应该摆放在明显处
Your liquor license should be prominently displayed.
摆放明显了吗
Is it prominently displayed?
-我上次说了... -所以你是无证经营
- Uh, like I said last time-- - So operating without a license.
你知不知道在这家店里
Now, are you aware there are illegal drug transactions
有人进行非法毒品交易
taking place in this establishment?
我不知道
No, I am not.
未成年饮酒现象呢 你知道吗
What about underage drinking. You aware of that?
-警官 -把音乐停了
- Officer-- - Hey, cut the music.
灯打开
Hit the lights.
求你了 别这样
Please. Don't do that.
诸位 各位 这里暂停营业
Folks. Folks, this place is now closed.
请大家往出口走
Kindly make your way to the exit.
搞什么
Come on, man!
你不能搜查我们 这是违法的
You can't search us. It's illegal.
各位 毒品可以留着 我不管
Folks-- You can keep your drugs. I don't give a fuck.
但是你们要换个地方嗨
Just go get high somewhere else.
快点 都走吧 快
Let's go, people. Move.
走吧
Come on.
哈迪克斯 哈迪克斯
Hey. Haddix! Haddix!
搞什么 你为什么要现在来
What the fuck?! You come now?
现在是最佳时间段 最佳时间
This is peak time for me. Peak!
这事不怪我 文斯 抱歉
It ain't me or mine, Vince. All right, I'm sorry.
新来的这帮人 都是热血青年
These new guys, they're fucking cowboys.
那你就把他们管好啊
All right, well then get 'em in order.
做不到 不是我的人
I can't do it. Ain't my boys.
当初挂锁法案通过的时候
Anyway, nobody asked me for my vote
没人问我的意见
when they passed the padlock law.
我现在能帮你的很有限
I can only do so much for you now.
那我他妈花钱请你干什么
Then what the fuck am I paying you for, huh?
抱歉 文斯 对不起
I'm sorry, Vince. I'm sorry.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
约翰 如今你已经拥有
John, you're sealed with the gift
-圣灵的馈赠 -阿门
- of the Holy Spirit. - Amen.
-愿你平安 -你也是
- Peace be with you. - And also with you.
你好香
You smell nice.
谢谢 我去教堂都会喷香水的
Thank you. I always smell nice for church.
拿走你初夜的是那个教父吗 灰头发的
That the father that took your virginity? Gray hair.
我们来迎接圣灵的馈赠
We seal with a gift to the Holy Spirit.
-灰头发那个 -愿你平安
- The gray haired one. - Peace be with you.
他快紧张死了
He's shitting bricks.
我跟他说主教会扇他一耳光
Told him the bishop's gotta slap his face.
你为什么要跟他说这个
The hell you tell him that for?
逗他玩啊
To fuck with him.
皮特 如今你已经拥有圣灵的馈赠
Peter, you're sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit.
-愿你平安 -到你了
- Peace be with you. - Here we go.
-这是卢克 -卢克
- I present Luke. - Luke,
你已经拥有圣灵的馈赠
you're sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit.
-阿门 -愿你平安
- Amen. - Peace be with you.
她看起来很冷
She looks cold.
所以说你之前就应该跟我们待在一起
See, this is why you should have stuck with us.
跟谁
Who?
女性反色情组织
Women Against Porn.
洛瑞塔 那玩意就是我帮助创立的
Loretta, I helped kickstart the whole fucking thing.
更讽刺的是 我用了六个
To add to the irony, I did it with half a dozen
-装着妓院收入的信封 -我知道 我在场
- of the parlor envelopes. - I know. I was there.
我那样做的时候 是为了宣传
Yeah, when I did it, it was informational.
主要是为了提高大家的意识
It was about awareness.
当时还不是对自♥由♥言论权的正面挑衅
It wasn't a goddamn frontal assault on the freedom of speech.
德沃金 麦金农
Dworkin, MacKinnon,
她们现在在弄什么审查制度
what they're doing with the censorship stuff.
反色情民权规定
The city ordinances
现在她们试图拉拢里根总统和司法部长米斯
and now they're trying to get in bed with Reagan, Meese,
-还有这帮傻♥逼♥ -那又如何
- and those fucking shitheads. - So what?
现在重点不是游♥行♥
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表