剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I almost passed out during a take.
甘菊茶还是红茶
Chamomile or black?
你没听见我的话吗
Are you not hearing me?
听见了
Yeah.
你一直想要这样的曝光度
Look, you wanted this kind of exposure. For a long time.
这个肥皂剧 对你来说是个巨大的突破
This soap... is a huge break for you.
我在想也许我应该退出
I'm thinking maybe I need to quit.
托德
Tod...
这和曝光度已经没有关系了
It's not about the exposure anymore.
时间不多了 我要死了 保罗
The clock is ticking. I'm dying, Paul.
反正也不会有人记得我在肥皂剧里的角色
Anyway, nobody's going to remember my role in a soap opera.
我需要专注于有意义的工作
I need to focus on work that matters.
所以你需要我做什么
So, what do you need from me?
你的支持
Your support.
-还有一杯茶 -甘菊茶还是红茶
- And a cup of tea. - Chamomile or black?
真是个混♥蛋♥
Such an asshole.
你好 汤米
Hey, Tommy.
-帕斯奎尔 -你有时间吗
- Pasquale. - You got a minute?
没什么时间
Not really.
别敷衍我 我知道你有时间
Hey, don't bullshit me, I know you can talk,
-鲁迪还在里面 -你需要什么
- Rudy's still inside. - What do you need?
已经有人在抱怨弗兰奇卖♥♥给我的毒品
Already getting complaints about the blow Frankie sold me.
货不好
It's no good?
货好不好不是重点 你懂吗
Well, good, bad, that's not the point. You know?
我自己吸了一点 结果没多久
I did a couple of lines myself, and right away,
差点拉裤子里
I almost shit my pants.
我知道有些人会用儿童泻药滥竽充数
I know that some guys step on it with that kid laxative they got.
好 我去问问弗兰奇 看看什么情况
All right, all right. I'll talk to Frankie. I'll see what's up.
这事别说出去
Keep this between me and you.
-行吗 -没问题 汤米
- All right? - Yeah, Tommy, sure.
外出服务鲁迪的分成也一样吗
Rudy gets the same percentage on the outcalls?
对
Yeah.
分两个信封装 这样他知道区别
Put it in a separate envelope so he knows what's what.
打扰了
Excuse me.
跟妞们说 按555就能呼叫妓院
Tell the girls five-five-five means call the parlor.
这些玩意又得花多少钱
How much is this costin' me?
新来了三个妞
You got three new girls.
会花才会赚
Gotta spend money to make money.
一个住在车上的人
Like I need financial advice from a guy
好意思给我经济建议
who lives in a fuckin' van.
我有个小屋
I got a crib.
我又没去过
I've never been there.
我们已经在外面等了十五分钟了
Yo. We've been outside waiting for, like, 15 minutes.
-马上来 -把门关上
- I'll be right there. - Close the door.
这是管理层会议
This is a meeting for management only.
是 我的将军
Si, mi general.
她这是什么毛病
What's her fucking problem?
下一位
Next.
抱歉
Sorry.
差一点 朋友
Very close, my friend.
-就差一点 -混♥蛋♥
- Very close. - Son of a bitch.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
是啊 你今晚真是走了马屎运
Yeah, you got a horse shoe up your ass tonight.
失陪一下
Excuse me for one moment.
去他的吧 我也得尿尿
Screw it. Gotta take a piss anyway.
-手气好上天了 -不说这个
- I'm on fire. - Yeah, never mind that.
弗兰奇 你从乔治那拿到货之后
Frankie, after you get the product from George,
你有几次掺了东西
how many times are you stepping on it?
-一次 怎么了 -因为有人不满意了
- Once, why? - 'Cause people are complaining.
-谁 -帕斯奎尔
- Who is? - Pasquale.
那个态度不好的堂兄吗 滚他♥娘♥的♥
Who, the cugine with the attitude? Fuck him.
他的顾客吸完都拉肚子了
His customers got the coke shits.
我确实会加点甘露醇
All right, so I step on it with a little Mannitol,
大家都这么干 怎么了
like everyone. So what?
听着
Hey, listen.
我们已经赚到翻倍了
We're already doubling our money.
现在没必要再耍小聪明
So there's really no need to get cute now.
我刚才说了
Like I just told you,
我卖♥♥给他的货没问题
what I sold him was straight.
怎么 你不信我 更相信那个傻♥逼♥的话吗
Now, are you gonna believe that motherfucker's word over mine?
帕斯奎尔的父亲有来头的
Pasquale's father is someone.
懂吗 那家伙是"小联盟"的 但他跟我一起混
Right? The kid's minor league, but he's in my world.
我不希望他不高兴
The last thing I need is him unhappy.
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
你就告诉他 下一批会好的
Just... tell him the next batch will be better.
但是你记得跟他提一句 别人都没说什么
But you might want to mention, nobody else complained.
我走了 真♥他♥妈♥累
Going home. Long fucking day.
再干几年
Couple more years,
我们就能在博卡拉顿品香槟了
we'll be sipping champagne in Boca Raton.
谁觉得今天手气好
Come on, who's feeling lucky?
你明天什么计划
What are we doing tomorrow?
我要在打字机上奋战
I gotta face my fuckin' typewriter.
我得赶紧写出个故事
I gotta settle on a story
这样才能给投资人看
so I can pitch it to investors.
我得写出个剧本
I can't get any one to pay for my movie
才能找人出钱拍电影
unless I have a script.
多少钱
How much money?
看情况 怎么回事
It depends. What the fuck?
看什么情况
Depends on what?
就是...
Depends, well...
如果我能要到5万 那就是5万
You know, if I can raise 50K, it's 50K.
能筹到10万 那就是10万
If I can raise 100K, it's 100K.
就看能筹到多少钱吧
Whatever I can make, you know.
我能搞到多少资金
Whatever I can pull together,
那电影就有多少预算
that's what this movie's gonna cost.
但是你需要多少呢
But how much do you need?
如果有十五万...
For 150K...
我就能有一套不错的照明设备
I can have a decent lighting package,
还能有一辆车可以装这些
and I could have a truck to put it in.
请个好剧组
Pay a good crew.
我加入
I'm in.
-什么 -十五万美金
- What? - A hundred and fifty
不会让我直接破产的 艾琳
doesn't exactly break the bank for me, Eileen.
我没有问你要 你也别给我
Yeah, I'm not asking you, and you're not giving me.
-为什么 -不
- Why not? - No.
我不能拿你的钱
I can't take your money.
你不觉得我以前投资过更不靠谱的东西吗
Don't you think that I've risked more on less?
你会拍出好电影的 我相信 我确定
You're gonna make a great movie. I know it. I believe it.
你没听我说
You're not listening to me.
我不能拿你的钱
I can't take your money.
就是钱而已
It's just money.
是啊 就是钱而已
It's just money, yeah.
你对我来说是什么
Who are you to me?
你对我来说 是什么
Who are you? To me?
我是你男人
I'm your man.
对
Yeah.
所以我不能伸手
So I can't put my hand out...
问你要钱
and take your fucking money.
哪怕为了达到目标
Doesn't matter if it takes me twice as long
我要花两倍的时间
to get what I need. I mean...
哪怕永远筹不到钱
Doesn't matter if I never get it.
-我不能要你的钱 -我意思是有需要就找我
- I can't take your money. - All I was saying is, I'm here.
我知道
Yeah.
你能答应我你不会再提出给我钱吗
Can you promise me you won't offer me money ever again?
当然 如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want, yeah.
嗯 这就是我想要的
Yeah, that's what I want.
我们会请一个姑娘过去
We'll have a girl over there,
她会跳舞 她会...
a girl dancing. She'll be here...
关掉
Oh. Turn it down.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
这看着像是群P
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表