剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Start looking for your own place.
我跟你道过歉了
Look, I told you I was sorry.
我不知道你还想让我说什么
I don't know what more you want me to say!
你觉得我会原谅你
You think I'm gonna fucking forgive you
和别人上♥床♥吗
for fucking someone else?
你也犯过错 好吗
Look, you made mistakes too, okay?
是的 但我已经从良了
Yeah. Yeah, well, I don't do that anymore.
事实是 我照顾了你多年
Fact is, I took care of you for years.
老子才不会原谅你
Fuck if I'm gonna forgive you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不明白
Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't understand
伊维为什么会这样
why Evie is in this situation.
因为柯林没有背着她出轨
'Cause Colin hasn't cheated on her now,
然后下场戏里她就开始相信史蒂文了
and then in the next scene she's trusting Steven.
她完全不合逻辑
Like, she doesn't make any damn sense.
我只需要更多角色背景什么的
I just need more of the character, or something.
好 我们先不管这场戏
All right. Let's-- Let's just put the scene down for a second.
也许这个信任问题
Um... Maybe this goes way back,
是因为以前的事 也许可以追溯到
this trust thing. O-- Maybe it goes back...
你小时候
to, like, when you were a little girl,
你♥爸♥爸 他对你来说意味着一切
and your father, and he was everything to you,
因为父亲就是那样
because that's what fathers are, right?
他们给你说什么 你都会相信
They tell you shit, you believe.
他说有规矩 他遵守它们
And he says there are rules, and he follows them,
你也遵守 或者你尽力遵守 但是
and so, you follow 'em. Or you try to, you know, but...
世界就是这样子
The world's the world.
假如你和一个男生搞砸了
And so, say you fuck up with a boy--
你们俩都搞砸了
Well, you both-- The both of you fuck up,
你怀孕 你15岁
and you're pregnant, and you're 15...
随之而来的就是那些规矩
And here come all those rules, right?
人们觉得这很重要
These are the ones people say really matter.
这是你的孩子 你要
This is your baby, and you're gonna--
你要照顾他们 会很难
you're gonna take care of it. It's gonna be hard,
但我们就得这么做
but this is how we do.
找你♥爸♥爸
Go to your father...
你去找你信天主教的父亲
Right? You go to your Catholic drag-your-ass-to-mass father.
然后
And...
你告诉他真♥相♥
you tell him the truth.
你期待他一如既往地爱你
And you wait for him to love you anyway.
你期待他抱住你
You wait for him to put his arms around you
告诉你不会有事的
and tell you that it's gonna be okay.
但是 他侮辱你
And instead, he calls you a name...
叫你上车
and he tells you to get in the God damn car.
你照做了 因为你不懂他的以为
And you do, because you don't really know what he means.
他是要带你去
Like, is he gonna take you to one of those places
那种未婚妈妈去的地方吗
where you go to be a mother if you're not married?
还是会把你藏起来 你的孩子
Is he gonna hide you and your baby curves away...
从世界上消失
from the world?
不
No.
只是一个
It's, uh-- It's an old lady
在地下室公♥寓♥里做堕胎的老妇人
in a basement apartment who gives hack abortions.
你躺在一张毛巾上 你
And you're lying on a towel and you're looking...
sideways across a sea yellow Formica table,
and you're looking at these fucking Flintstone jelly glasses
你在想
and you're thinking,
我记得他们在加油站
"Oh, I remember when they used to give those out
分发这些东西
at the gas stations."
你会为了不去想在发生什么而却想任何事
You'd think anything not to think about what's happening.
有那么一刻 你想
And for one second, you think...
也许他真的关心我
"Maybe he really cares about me.
也许我爸爸更关心我
Maybe my father cares more about me
而不是那些规矩
than he cares about all these rules.
也许我才会在这儿
Maybe that's why I'm here."
也许他在为你考虑
Maybe he's thinking about you,
如果你15岁就当妈
and how fucked up your life will be
你的生活会有多糟糕
if you're a 15-year-old mama.
然后 完了后
And-- And then, afterwards,
你走出地下室
you come up out of the basement,
你不知道他在哪
and you don't know where he is.
你以为他是去停车了
You-- You-- And you figure he went to park the car,
他会回来什么的
and he's coming back, or whatever, and...
你不会认为
you don't think...
他是上了车 离开了你
that he got in the car and he drove the fuck away from you.
离开你 你的同志弟弟以及所有其他
From you and your gay brother and every other fuckin' thing
在外人眼中
that doesn't look the way it should
不正常的人和事
to someone watching from the outside.
你意识到他不...
And you realize that he doesn't--
他根本不在乎
he doesn't really give a fuck.
你意识到比起需要你
You realize he needs the lie
他更需要的是谎言
more than he could ever need you.
现在
Now...
你这个聪明的女人
you brilliant woman...
可以在此背景下表演吗
can you do something with that?
-嗯 我试试 -好的 开始
- Yeah, I'll try-- - Okay. Let's go.
从头来
Let's go from the top.
-妈 -在
- Amá? - Ay!
妈 见到你真好
Hola, Amá. Qué tanta bendición.
上帝保佑你
Dios te bendiga.
真漂亮
Ay, ¡qué linda!
妈 这是洛瑞塔
Si, Amá. This is, uh, Loretta.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
我带了椰子蛋糕
I brought coconut cake for later.
真体贴 谢谢
Oh, that's so nice. Thank you.
希望你喜欢吃莫风菓[波多黎各菜]
I hope you like mofongo.
我喜欢莫风菓
I love mofongo.
跟我说说你们是怎么认识的
Juan told me how you guys met.
我们是怎么认识的
How did we meet?
你昨晚在哪住的
Where'd you stay last night?
我在哪住重要吗
What does it matter where I stayed?
你说的是 不重要
Yeah, you're right. It doesn't matter.
你没和我在一起 就这样
You weren't with me. That's all.
听着 我很害怕
Look... I'm scared.
我妈妈去世了
My brother died.
别走
Just don't go.
我们便利
We've changed.
我没变 听着
I'm still the same. Listen...
这些年 我一直遵守我们的规则
All these years I've-- I've played by our rules...
可是我
but shit, I...
我想要的只有你
All I ever really wanted was you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们很难回到从前的样子了
Long way back to where we were.
我没有总是陪在你身边
I haven't always been there for you.
我知道 文森特
I know that, Vincent.
你现在在了
You're here now.
那枪必须消失
The gun has to go.
已经不在了
It's gone.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我以为我爱红头发的人
I thought I fuckin' loved redheads.
你们所有人 都太棒了
All of you. Marvelous! Marvelous!
-谢了 糖糖 -谢谢
- Thanks, Candy. - Thank you.
-那周二 -周二
- Okay. So, Tuesday... - Tuesday.
我们说了人人都有工作
...I think we said works for everybody.
-谢了 糖糖 -很棒很棒...
- Thanks, Candy. - It was very, very, very...
-很棒的表演 -周二见
- Very good... performances. - See you Tuesday.
酒给我
Gimme that drink.
就快成了
We're getting there.
艾琳 我
Eileen, I...
我...
I just...
嗯 我知道 你得
Yeah. Yeah. I know, you gotta...
看到损害是怎么形成的
see the damage build.
所以你知道她为什么最后那样做
So, you know why she does what she does at the end.
很棒的剧本
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表