剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
They said you were a whore. I think they were fucking right!
你尽力吧
Do your best.
你能去看看外婆吗
Will you go see your nana?
她病得很重
She's very sick.
因为纵火 可以行使挂锁法
With the arson, the Padlock Law kicked in.
没有租客 没有租金
No tenants, no rent checks.
接下来一年那里会变得空荡 破败
Just an empty, rotting shithole for the next year.
那好医生决定是时候向前看
The good doctor decided it was time to move on
专注他的本职工作
and focus on his practice.
很好 下一步你要去哪
Nice work. Where do you go next?
我们在看45街
Oh, we're looking at 45th,
-在...之间 -想知道下一步该去哪
- between, uh-- - Wanna know where to go next?
我有地图 未来规划图
I got maps. Charts of the future.
实际上 我明天就派你去
In fact, I'd send you, tomorrow,
巴士总站的东北出口
to the northeast exit of the bus terminal.
人们已经不来这里了
People don't come here anymore,
因为他们一旦走出那道门
because once they walk out that door,
他们就会被一群十岁的盗贼围住
they get swarmed by ten-year-old robbers.
你可以尽情修建好看的大楼
You can build all the pretty buildings you want.
但是街道仍然肮脏
The streets are still dirty.
这次有实际计划 杰克
There's an actual plan this time, Jack.
确认想要在时代广场分一杯羹的开♥发♥商
Identify the developers who want a slice of Times Square
然后帮助他们搞定
and help them get it.
不惜一切代价 一旦安排好全部
Whatever it takes. And once we have all the pieces,
然后就能一次清理干净
then the whole thing gets cleaned up all at once.
引入私人资金 就该这样 杰克
Bringing in the private money, that's how it gets done, Jack.
不 关心才能搞定
No. What gets it done is giving a shit.
要不屈不挠
Being relentless.
你 我 老大们 有盾牌的所有人
You, me, the bosses, everybody with a shield.
我们做好我们的工作 就能夺回我们的城市
We do our fucking job. We get our city back.
我们已经试过了
We tried that.
要解决这问题 你必须拆掉所有楼
To fix this mess, you have to tear it all down.
你解决完纵火神秘事件后告诉我
You let me know when you solve the "arson mystery."
你肯定毫无头绪
I bet you don't have a clue.
不用找了 给自己买♥♥本漫画书
Keep the change. Buy yourself a comic book.
露丝
Luce?
-很高兴见到你 珍 -嗯
- It's good seeing you, Jen. - Yeah.
-幸会 克里斯 -你也是 露丝
- Chris, nice meeting you. - You too, Lucy.
他在说什么 神秘事件
What is he talking about? "Mystery"?
你跟那事有关系吗
Did you have something to do with the fire?
你不想喝睡前酒 我理解
I understand if you don't want a nightcap.
实际上 我不知道你这么有种
Actually, I didn't know you had the sack.
挺性感的
It's kind of hot.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
我要找到那凶手
I'm gonna track down that fucking murderer
然后今晚干掉他
and take care of him tonight.
你觉得我们能找到他吗
You think we'll find him?
你认识他
You know him?
是的 桑树街
Yeah, I know him. Mulberry Street?
你们刚在聊什么
What was that about?
关于黑弗兰奇我们有事要处理
We had a thing about Black Frankie we had to figure out.
黑弗兰奇
Oh. Black Frankie.
跟我来一下
Come with me for a minute?
艾比
Abby.
-别 -别什么
- Don't. - Don't what?
不管你打算做什么
Whatever it is you're going to do.
我什么都不打算做
I'm not gonna do anything.
我知道你很受伤 我能看出来
I know you're hurting. I can see it.
但他已经走了 你做什么都不能让他回来
But he's gone. Nothing you do will bring him back.
我知道
Yeah, I know that much.
所以别把你自己的命也丢了
So, don't throw your life away, too.
这不是你
This isn't who you are.
好
Okay.
你说得对
Okay, you're right.
-答应我 -我保证
- Promise me. - I promise.
他有跟你说过
Did he ever tell you
他这个伤疤是怎么来的吗
how he got this little scar here?
我们以前有一只苏格兰犬 公爵夫人
We had a little Scottish terrier, Duchess.
特别可爱 它以前...
She was the sweetest thing. She used to...
会偷走他最爱的玩具
steal his... favorite toy...
好迪嘟迪娃娃
a little stuffed Howdy Doody doll.
他喜欢好迪嘟迪
He liked Howdy Doody?
很喜欢
Loved him.
托德4岁的时候 公爵夫人很想要那个娃娃
When Todd was four, Duchess wanted that doll so badly,
它咬了他 就在那位置
she bit him. Right there.
在那之后他会很怕它
He was terrified of her after that.
我们只能把它
We had to give her to the...
送给附近的斯奈德一家
Snyders down the road.
他说他小时候家里有只猫
He said he had a cat growing up.
是的 这就是原因
He did. That was why.
他姐姐温迪明天会来
His sister, Wendy, will be here tomorrow.
好
Okay.
我们住在谢里登酒店 490号♥房♥间
Now, we're at the Sheridan, room 490.
好的
Okay.
-有事就打电♥话♥给我们 -我会的
- Call us if anything... - I will.
你觉得他还记得我们吗
Do you think he remembers us?
当然 过来
I'm sure of it. Come here.
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
客气 我陪你出去吧
Of course. Here, let me walk you--
不用了 没事
No. It's okay.
你陪他
You stay with him.
再见 昆
All right, I'll see you, Quinn.
再见
I'll see you.
汤米
Tommy.
靠 你应该不能来这吧 这是俱乐部
Shit... Not sure you should be here. This is a club.
我不是来要会员卡的
I'm not looking for a membership card.
你认识帕斯奎尔·卡卡奇吗
You know a Pasquale Cacace?
-没听过 -他是甘比诺家族的
- Never heard of him. - He's Gambino, so...
那可能是某人的孩子 也许是托尼·卡卡奇
Could be, uh... someone's kid, then. Tony Cacace, maybe?
我能在哪找到他
Where can I find him?
你最好想一想
You'd better think for a minute.
我明白
I understand it's a, uh...
这对你是段伤感时期 我懂
It's an emotional time for you. I get that.
但如果这人跟我想的一样 他爸是黑帮的
But if this guy is who I think he might be, his father's made.
-我能在哪找到他 -算了吧
- Where can I find him? - Leave it alone. Hmm?
算了 文斯 好吗
Leave it alone, Vince. All right?
他骗了我
Ah, he fuckin' lied.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们等一辆深灰色福特野马
We wait for a dark gray Mustang
后盖上有双尾翼
with a double spoiler on the back lid.
我爱你
I love you.
你还好吗
You doing okay here?
嗯 买♥♥单吧
Yeah. Um... I'll just take the check.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -有什么需要帮助的吗
- Excuse me. - Can I help you?
-我就知道是你 -你一定是
- I thought it was you! - Oh, you must be--
我今晚去看了你的表演
I was at your show tonight.
你很棒 介意我...
You're great. Do you mind if I, um...?
我准备走了
I was actually... I was just leaving.
但我很高兴你很开心 祝你今晚愉快
But I'm glad that you had fun. Have-- Have a good night.
不 该死
No. Fuck.
天啊
Oh, God.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我♥操♥
Son of a... bitch!
混♥蛋♥ 你搞什么
Hey, asshole, what the hell was that?
傻♥逼♥
Boo, shithead.
什么鬼
What the f... fuck?
到后面去 快
Yeah. Now, get the fuck in the back. Let's go. Easy.
去上城
Let's go uptown.
-洛瑞·麦迪逊 -该死
- Hey, Lori Madison. - Shit.
你去哪 洛瑞
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表