剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
In thunder,
-驾闪电 -苏格兰话剧
- lightning... - Ah, the Scottish play.
-或在下雨天 -不 这是《麦克白》
- ...or in rain? - No, no. It's Macbeth.
待到骚乱事已了 待到争战见分晓
When the hurly-burly's done, when the battle's lost and won.
别走
Stay.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
什么
What?
闭上眼 文森特
Close your eyes, Vincent.
好 闭上了
'Kay. They're closed.
睁开
Open your eyes.
许愿
Make a wish.
我希望能成真
I hope it comes true.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
过来
Come here.
是脓汁吗
So, what, is it like a-- like a pus?
脓汁 去看看
A pus. Well, take a look.
找面镜子 比如厕所里的袖珍镜子
Just get a mirror, like a bathroom pocket-book mirror,
然后拿到下面
and hold it underneath.
如果是你 萨米 没人会相信
And if it's you, Sammy, no one's gonna believe
是妓♥女♥的 好吗
it's a hooker anyway, right?
等一下 有个穿西装的进来了
Uh... Hold that thought. A suit just walked into my office.
我得挂了 好
I gotta go. All right.
大家出去下
Hey, guys. Give us a minute, all right?
好的 麦克
Sure thing, Mike.
五分钟后回来
Back in five.
杜根警官 把你的车开走
Officer Dugan, move your car.
你挡住了一个要回家的人
You're blocking someone trying to go home.
穿西装的
A suit?
你不是吗
You ain't that?
我记得你以前穿着制♥服♥在街上巡逻 奥斯顿
I remember when you were in the bag, Alston.
-我记得你... -嗯 我们都曾穿着制♥服♥在街上巡逻
- I remember you-- - Yeah, we were all in the bag once.
我需要帮忙
I need some help with somethin'.
我不知道该怎么办
Something I don't know how to do.
怎么做
How to do it.
该问谁 怎么发生的
Who I would ask. How it happens.
我毫无头绪
I don't got a clue.
难道我有
And I do?
你的新救世主杰克·梅波怎么了
What happened to your new messiah, Jack Maple?
不是警方工作
It's not police work.
档案又回到我桌上了
The file's back on my desk.
-听上去很糟 -证人记录在谁手上
- Sounds fucked up. - Whoever's got the voucher log,
放回办公桌
bring it back to the desk,
-拜托了 -有这么糟
- please! - That bad?
当情况有这么糟的时候
When it's that bad and that fucked up,
往往都得花钱
there's usually a hell of a price tag.
够了
Enough.
不 正要进入精彩部分
No. Hey, we're just getting to the good part.
-是昂贵镜头吗 -不 这片子里
- The money shot, as it were? - No, there's no money shot
没有昂贵镜头 狼会得逞的
in this one. The wolf's gonna get his.
我们想说的是
The point we're trying to make,
我之所以叫艾琳今晚过来和他们谈话
the reason I asked Eileen to come to speak to us tonight--
-我们 -得了吧 艾比
- Us? - Come on, Abby,
你已经很久没跟我们一起活动了
you haven't stood with us in a long time now.
我还站在同一个地方
Still standing in the same place.
但我们都朝前走了
And we've moved on, yes.
安德莉娅 先别管我
Andrea, putting me aside for a moment,
认为解决色情片 淫秽或者嫖♥娼♥
the reason it's so dangerous to think that
有一个通用的办法
there's a one-size-fits-all answer to...
这么想很危险
pornography, or, uh, obscenity, or prostitution--
是的 是因为
Yes, it's because...
你对男人 女人还有做♥爱♥的想法
what you wanna say about men and women and fucking
多半跟我的不一样 对吧
is probably not the same thing I wanna say, right?
我们都是聪明人
So, we're all intelligent people here.
我们得想办法摒除不同意见
We have to find some way to be okay with that difference.
你混得很好 你现在转到幕后去了
You're doing fine. You're on the other side of the camera now.
不好意思 我忘了你名字了
I'm sorry, I forgot your name.
安德莉娅
Andrea.
安德莉娅 我拍三♥级♥片♥的时候我完全不介意
Andrea. Uh... I was fine with it when I was fucking on film.
我站街的时候我也完全不介意
Yeah, I was fine with it when I was fucking in the street.
-那是我做出的选择 -你处理得很公平
- Those were choices I made. - And you've done well by them.
我做了我所做的
Well, I've done what I've done.
我觉得可以理解 也许你们不觉得
That makes sense to me, maybe not to you.
这个我觉得也可以理解
And this makes sense to me.
你们不理解 没事
Not to you, okay.
但如果我们
But if we're...
要以女性身份联合起来的话
gonna stand together on this as women--
我是说 你不会
I mean, look, you're not
管我该和谁睡 对吧
gonna wanna tell me who I can fuck, right?
你不想这么做 你不想告诉我
You don't wanna do that. You don't wanna tell me...
我应该被什么激起性♥欲♥
what should turn me on.
这跟我拍片是一样的
It's just the same with what I film.
是一回事
It's the same goddamn thing,
因为我不是想赚大钱
because I'm not trying to clean shit up.
我拍人做♥爱♥
When I'm filming people fucking,
我追求的是我们脑子里
what I'm after is the truest, wildest shit
最真实 最狂野的想法
that's already in all our heads.
这是我追求的真♥相♥
I mean, that's the truth I'm after.
不好意思 你以为你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
到这来假装你的成果
To come in here and pretend that your outcome, right,
你在一个价值数百万行业里的
your personal achievements
个人成就
in a multi-million dollar industry
它以美国性压♥迫♥为食
that feeds off and fuels
并且助长性压♥迫♥
American sexual oppression
能代表等待其他女性的结局
are representative of what awaits other women.
她们也能当导演吗
Are they becoming auteurs?
有人会因为她们的视野而给她们钱吗
Are they gonna get paid for their vision?
你以为我生来手里就拿着摄像机吗
You think I was born with a camera in my hand?
不是
N-- no.
你知道我去过哪里吗
Do you know where I've been?
你知道走到今天这一步有多难吗
You know how hard it was for me to get here?
-这毫无意义 -为什么
- This is pointless. - Why?
-我知道 -安德莉娅
- I know. - Andrea,
-这个女人... -不不不
- this is a woman that-- - No. No, no, no.
轶事帮不了我们 艾比
The anecdotal does not help us here, Abby.
轶事就是问题所在 因为现状没有改变
The anecdotal is the problem, because the fact remains that
每有一个认为
for every prostitute who thinks
能管理自己商品化的妓♥女♥
that she can manage her own commodification,
就有二十多个管理不来的
there are two dozen who can't.
懂吗 她们被这一进程所残酷对待
Okay. They're brutalized by the process.
每有一个认为自己能发光发亮的女色情演员
For every porn actress who thinks she can stand in the light,
就有二十多个
there are two dozen who are
-筋疲力尽 被抛弃的 -嗯
- used up and tossed aside. - Okay.
你很坚强
You are the strong one.
这很好 糖糖 或者
That's very good for you, Candy. Or...
阿琳 鬼知道你叫什么
Arlene, or whatever your name is.
但你认识多少做了你做过的事
But how many women do you know who've done what you've done,
但是结局却跟你不一样的女性 她们现在在哪
whose outcome was not yours? Where are they now?
因为这个勇敢新世界 有多少变得更好
And how many are better because of this brave new world,
有多少变得更糟 记住
and how many are worse? And, remember,
《小红帽》里每有一场关于自我实现的欢快戏份
for every playful little scene of some self-actualized Red Riding Hood,
克服她的恐惧和心障
vanquishing her fears and inhibitions,
第八大道上就有十多部女性
there are a dozen videotapes up on Eighth Avenue of women
被轮♥奸♥或折磨 或者被逼跟各种物品做♥爱♥的录像带
being gang-banged or tortured, or made to fuck everything.
那些女人怎么办
What about those women?
你要为她们发声吗
Are you speaking for them?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
但我会发言
But I'm speaking.
我们也是 我们这么做是为了
So are we, okay? And we are doing so for every woman
每一个需要被看见和体谅的女人
who now has to be seen and considered...
因为你的作品而被忽视的女人
and subordinated in light of what you have made your work.
为每一个被强♥奸♥或折磨的女人
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表