剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
You're being used by extremists.
怎么极端了
How is it extreme?
我们让印第安纳州通过了那项法律
We got that law passed in Indiana.
明尼苏达州也差点通过了
We got another one almost passed in Minnesota.
有谁受到伤害了
And who got hurt?
只有一些该死的拍色情片的人
Nobody but some fucking pornographers,
现在 有机会通过一项联邦法律
and now, there a chance for a federal law
在全国生效
to do it everywhere.
德沃金和其他人在玩火
Dworkin and the others are playing with fire.
你把反色情运动
You tie the anti-pornography movement
和审查机制挂上钩 你就输了
to censorship and you lose.
这样就抹除了所有
You piss away any good
女性反色情组织所取得的成功
that Women Against Pornography ever did.
你想请多久假都行
You take all the time you need.
有时候那就是你要找的
Sometimes that's what you gotta look for.
那些能让很傻的东西
The ones that can make the stupid shit
表现得很有内涵的人 那就是演员
sound smart. That's an actor.
所以 你说的是那头鹿 不是那棵树
So, the-- the deer, but not the tree.
是的 我一点也不相信那个演树的女的
Nah. I didn't believe that leafy bitch for one second.
闪电
Blitzen!
-你说什么 -你演得太好了
- Huh. 'Scuse me? - You were fucking great!
真的 你是那出烂剧里最出彩的部分
You were! You were the best part of that mess.
我有个好消息也有个坏消息
I got some good news and some bad news.
你想先听哪个
Which one you want first?
我是名演员 先说坏消息吧
I'm an actor, so give me the bad news.
我有个很棒的角色给你 但是部三♥级♥片♥
I got a great part for you, but it's in an X-rated movie.
-不了 -等下
- Nah. - Hang on.
我可以按照演员工会标准付工资
I'm gonna match the SAG rate,
但想要的话就得露屁♥股♥
but to get it you gotta show your ass,
在电影里做点爱
you gotta fuck a little on film.
好消息呢
The good news?
好消息就是不用再戴鹿角了
The good news is no fucking antlers!
走 我请你喝咖啡
Come on. Let me buy you a cup of coffee.
附近有个家店
There's a place around the corner.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
爹地 想来点热身运动吗
Hey, Papi, wanna warm up?
就一点
Just a little bit?
老爹 想约会吗
Hey, Daddy. You wanna date?
如果我踩着这些高跷扭伤了脚
If I break an ankle in these stilts,
是有赔偿金的吧
I get workman's comp, right?
我来帮你
Hey. Lemme help you out.
-谢谢 -你看起来很冷
- Gracias. - You look cold.
你想把你的外套给我穿吗 爹地
You gonna give me your jacket, Papi?
不想 但我能帮你暖暖身子
No, but I can help you warm up.
-我里面有间房♥ -多少钱
- I got a room inside. - How much?
半小时50块 能让你和弗洛伦西亚一起上天堂
Fifty'll get ya 30 minutes in heaven with Florencia.
口♥交♥加做♥爱♥ 对吗
Half and half, right?
罗伯 有人来了
Rob, company's comin'.
收到
Copy that.
贱♥人♥ 我说的每句话 你都听反了
Bitch, everything I say, you hear backwards.
-太扯了 -我知道 我就是这么说的
- It's bullshit, man. - I know, I know. That's what I said.
开始吧 好了
Oh, let's get this goin'. All right.
你真是太性感了
Mama's so fucking hot.
等不及要操你了
I cannot wait to fuck you.
-会很爽的 -爽翻你 宝贝
- Yeah, it's gonna be so good. - So fucking good, baby.
-我们来... -别急 小子
- Yeah, let's get-- - Ah, ah, ah, lover boy!
先给钱
Money first.
你是警♥察♥
You a cop?
亲爱的 我看着像警♥察♥吗
Honey, do I look like a cop?
不 你不像警♥察♥
No, you do not look like a cop.
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢谢你
Thank you.
-有人吗 -搞什么
- Knock, knock! - What the fuck?
-操 -操 你给我下套
- Oh, shit! - Shit. You set me up?
你让警♥察♥藏在你房♥间里 还说我给你下套
You got cops hiding in your room and I set you up?
-你给我下套 -真见鬼[操♥我♥]
- You set me up! - Oh, fuck me!
不好意思 没机会了
Sorry. That's pretty much off the table now.
操♥你♥妈♥ 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch!
-臭三八 -出去 快点
- Puta madre. - Out the door. Come on.
沿着走廊走 右拐
Down the hall, to the right.
巡逻车马上到 预计三十秒
The wagon's around the corner. ETA 30 seconds
我是...
I'm, uh...
文斯
Vince.
皮拉尔
Pilar.
很高兴认识你 皮拉尔
Nice to meet you, Pilar.
我不是没关吗
Didn't I leave the thing on?
是的 但没关系
Uh... Yeah you did, but-- but it's cool.
我累坏了 准备在沙发上睡会
I-- I'm just beat. I was gonna crash on the sofa.
我要再拿张毯子
I'll just grab an extra blanket.
我得睡下 今晚俱乐部里忙坏了
Look, I gotta-- I gotta crash. It was a long night at the club.
当然了 如果
Of course, if, uh...
二位女士需要陪伴的话 我...
you two ladies need a spare part or two, I'm...
我十分乐意奉陪
nothing if not a giver.
我是说 我...
Uh... I mean, I--
我也喜欢女人 所以...
I like women too, so...
我们已经有这个共同点了
we already got that in common.
文斯
Vin.
好吧
Okay.
靠
Fuck.
操
Ah, minga.
-宝贝 该你了 -什么
- Baby, you're up. - Yeah?
好的 抱歉 稍等
Oh, okay. Sorry. One sec.
她...
She's just-- -
快点
Come on.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
-感觉还好吧 -嗯
- You feel good? Right. - Yeah.
记得代我向史蒂维问好 好吗
Make sure you say hi to Stevie for me, okay?
-我和他认识很久了 -好
- I've known him a long time. - Okay.
宝贝 等一下
Oh, baby. Hold on one second. One sec-- One second.
好了
Okay. Right. Good.
-加油 -谢谢 没问题
- Go for it. Okay. - Thank you, sweetie. Okay. Yeah.
好了 祝你好运
All right. Good luck!
-谢谢 -好运
- Thank you. - Break a leg.
你们好 我是洛瑞·麦迪逊 我体重大约120磅
Hi. I'm Lori Madison, and I'm 120 pounds, give or take.
身高呢
And your height?
1米67
Oh, um... 5'5" and three-and-a-half quarters.
不好意思 你在这里工作吗
Excuse me. Do you work here?
抱歉 稍等一下
I'm sorry. One sec.
是的先生 有什么能帮您的吗
Yes, sir. How can I help you?
我想给我妻子买♥♥点东西
I'm looking for something to buy my wife.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
她喜欢什么风格
What's her style?
你不能直接告诉我你喜欢哪种围巾吗
Can't you just tell me what scarf you'd want?
如果您想的话 但我不是您的妻子
If that's what you'd like, but I'm not your wife.
我们能从头再来一遍吗
Could we run it one more time from the top?
这一次 诱惑一点
And, uh, this time, give us seductive.
好的 这样啊
Oh, okay. That...
你想做的是让他
What you really wanna do is get him
在试衣间上你
to screw you in a dressing room.
我能问一下
Um... Can I just ask...
故事是怎样的吗
what, uh, is the story?
整体上来说
Like, beyond the scene.
他是个连环杀手
He's a serial killer.
他其实没有老婆 他在撒谎
He doesn't actually have a wife; he's lying about that.
他的母亲在百货公♥司♥上班
His mother worked in a department store.
工作的时候偷了一条围巾 丢了工作
She stole a scarf from work, lost her job.
于是被迫干了妓♥女♥这行
And that forced her to turn to a life of prostitution
维持生计
in order to survive.
好的
Okay.
现在他到处杀害能让他想起他母亲的
And now he goes around murdering young women
年轻女人
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表