剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
This is looking like a gang bang here.
多余的人会给我们钱吗
Are we getting paid for all these extra bodies?
会吗
Are we?
当然 已经说好了
Yeah, it's taken care of.
需要我就叫我 我就在门外
You need me, I'll be outside the door.
别坑我们
Don't fuck us, man.
好啊 姑娘们
What's up, ladies?
你们这群混♥蛋♥站着干什么
What you pretty motherfuckers standing around for?
你们不是喜欢派对吗
I thought you boys liked to party?
音乐放起来
Hey, turn the music back on.
听着 我不知道吉米会带10个人过来
Look, I didn't know Jimmy was gonna bring ten guys.
本该只有5个的
It was supposed to be five.
"本该"可不会付钱
"Supposed to" don't pay their bills.
她们去站街的话也能比这个赚的多
They'd make more than this straight trickin'.
吉米多给了一千
Jimmy coughed up an extra thousand.
我分成三份
I'm gonna split it three ways.
我 我爸还有你
Me, my dad and you.
姑娘们呢
What about the girls?
之前说好多少她们就拿多少
They get what they were gonna get.
所以你是要压榨她们
So you about to pinch 'em.
听着 因为我她们才有这活干的
Look. This thing exists because of me.
我应该得到补偿
And I deserve to be compensated.
而且她们会有小费
And they get tips.
你觉得她们会跟我们分吗
You think they share that with us?
我要回屋去了
I'm going back in.
她们说我难相处
They called me difficult?
去他妈的 有人得教教
Fuck that. Somebody needs to teach
这些新来的姑娘怎么拒绝人
these new girls how to say no.
她们拒绝的时候 其实就是答应
When they say no, they mean yes.
我开玩笑的
Joking.
我最近有跟活力的人联♥系♥
So, I've been talking with the guys from Vibrance
关于租办公空间 等你合同到期后
about renting office space, for when your contract ends.
-真的吗 -嗯
- For real? - Mm.
我们要组建自己的公♥司♥
We'll form our own company.
这是我们的下一步
That's our next move.
这样我们就能决定我们想拍什么样的片子
So we decide what kind of movies we make,
你决定你想和谁做 以及怎么做
and you decide who and how you fuck.
我喜欢
I'm all about that.
我估计启动要一万五
I figured it'll take 15 grand to get started.
运转的话每个月两千
Two grand a month to keep things moving.
我们有这么多钱吗
Can we afford that?
你只需继续做你的工作
You just keep doing what you're doing.
我来负责财务
Let me handle the financial details.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
你们要奶油吗
Y'all need some cream?
不用了 我朋友喝黑咖啡 两块糖
We're okay. My friend here takes it black, two sugars.
好的 食物马上就来
All right, food's coming up shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还记得
You remembered.
我在凶杀组干过 我很注重细节
Worked homicide. I got an eye for detail.
杰克跟我说你所在做的值得我看看
Jack tells me what you're doing is worth a look.
你想要45街的情况恶化
You want 45th to take a turn for the worse.
如果可能的话
If possible.
让报纸曝光达不到效果
And flipping paper's not gonna get it.
如果我的团队参与的话 你会得到最好的帮手
If my team plays, you're gonna get the best.
毫不怀疑
No doubt.
B.T. Express[音乐组合] 糟糕的即兴表演
B.T. Express. That's a bad jam right there.
糟糕的即兴表演
"Bad jam"?
我爸以前经常这么说
My father used to say that.
我知道 我很老
I know, I'm old.
你没那么老
You're not so old.
如果就一两天 我可以看看日程
If it's a day or two, I can look at the schedule.
不会好转的
It's not going to get better.
-我也许得重新找人来演你的角色 -我知道
- I may have to recast your part. - I know.
怎么样
How did it go?
晚餐和跳舞怎么样
How does dinner and dancing sound?
真的吗
Really?
-你想去 -当然
- You feel up for it? - Definitely.
好
Okay.
-想抽吗 -嗯
- You want that? - Uh-huh.
你妈妈
Your mother.
她遭了很多罪
She took the worst of it.
我差点杀了她
Jesus, I nearly killed that woman.
不 我确实杀了她
No, I did kill her.
我杀死了她的精神
I killed her spirit.
如果你当初没跑的话 我也会杀死你的精神
And if you hadn't run, I would have killed yours too.
我
And I...
该死的衣服 如果她想要的话
...damn clothes if she wants.
你也很贱
You're a bitch, too.
我想如果我能看到你的脸
I think if I could see your face...
哪怕就一次
just once.
我想如果我能
I think if I could...
看到你真实的样子
see you as you are...
我就会有离开的勇气
I would have the strength to go.
真希望我也能做你在做的事
I wish I could do what you do.
艺术应该在人们都能看见的地方
Art belongs out here where everyone can see it.
我会在天堂车♥库♥和一些朋友见面
I'm meeting some friends at Paradise Garage.
你能跳舞吗
Can you dance?
-当然 -跟我来
- Shit yeah. - Come with me.
我还以为你会拒绝呢
I was 50-50 you'd pull away.
嗯 按人头算
Yeah, it's cost per head.
对
Yep.
这是昨晚的全部收入
This all from last night?
嗯 我怎么跟你说的
Yup. What did I tell you?
你也是 祝你开心
Yeah, you too. Have a good one.
也许我们生意还不错
Maybe we got something here.
又有个人问能不能再派几个姑娘
Another guy asking if we could send a few more girls
去岛上
over to the island.
我们得雇用更多的司机
We need to hire more drivers.
我才不会付油钱
I ain't paying for nobody's gas.
她叫什么
What's her name?
我也不知道 今晚是开放麦之夜 要我写下你的名字吗
Beats me. It's an open mic. Wanna put your name down?
我 不用了
Me? No.
这里好棒
Wow, this is... amazing.
我们要跳舞吗
Do we dance?
-第一次来吗 -我从没来过这样的俱乐部
- First time here? - I-- I've never been to a club like this.
这里不只是俱乐部
This place isn't just a club.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you made it.
我带了个朋友来
I brought a friend.
-你好 朋友 -你好 朋友
- Hi, friend. - Hello, friend!
-你好 我是皮拉尔 -保罗
- Hi. Pilar. - Paul.
你好 保罗
Hi, Paul.
迈克尔
Michael.
-你好吗 -皮普洛先生
- How is it going? - Hey, Mr. Pipilo.
-有段时间没见过你了 -弗兰奇还在吗
- Haven't seen you in a while. - Frankie still here?
贵宾房♥间
V.I.p.
文森特呢
And Vincent?
他在后面 要我去叫他吗
He's in the back. Want me to get him?
不用了 晚安 迈克尔
Nah, we're good. 'Night, Michael.
好
All right.
听说你今晚生意不错
I heard you had a good night.
听着 鲁迪
Look, Rudy.
"听着 鲁迪"
"Look, rudy"?
不是你看到的那样
It's not how it looks.
那是怎样 弗兰奇
What's it look like, Frankie?
我只是说
I'm just saying...
你永远都在说说而已
Yeah, you're always fucking saying.
这是我放松的方式
This is how I blow off steam.
-我有权玩乐 -是吗
- I got a right to have fun. - Yeah, do ya?
拜托 喝一杯
Come on, have a drink.
不了 弗兰奇
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表