剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
You know, it's a beautiful script.
是吧
It is, right?
毕竟你在里面
Well, you're in it.
我... 靠
I, uh... Shit!
洛瑞 怎么了
Lori, what's the big deal?
格雷格 你在哪找到她的
Shit, Greg! Where'd you find her,
高中外面吗 什么鬼
outside of a fucking high school? What the fuck?
你知道我偶尔会去找乐子的
You know I've had some fun here and there.
再说 我都看过你和上百个男人做了
Besides, I've watched you fuck hundreds of guys,
拜托 这肯定不是原因
for Christ's sake. This can't be about that.
那是我的工作
That's my fucking job.
实际上 这一切都是我付的
In fact, it paid for all of this.
-为你 -为我们
- For you. - For us.
我要我的钱
I want my fucking money.
洛瑞
Lori.
-把我的钱给我 -什么钱
- Give me my fucking money. - What money?
我们现在只能勉强糊口
We're hand-to-mouth right now.
我都付不起活力办公室的租金
I can't even pay Vibrance the rent due on the office.
我要我的钱
I want my fucking money!
-滚开 -把我的钱给我
- Fuck off. - Give me my fucking money!
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操
- Fuck you, motherfucker! - Fuck!
你割伤我了 贱♥人♥
You fucking cut me, you bitch!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
走吧 洛瑞
You know what, go ahead, Lori!
你能去哪
Where you gonna go?
我成就了你
I fucking made you!
你♥他♥妈♥能去哪
Where the fuck are you gonna go?
科奇撒谎 我们死亡
Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die!
科奇撒谎 我们死亡
Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die!
科奇撒谎 我们死亡
Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die!
科奇撒谎 我们死亡
Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die!
科奇撒谎 我们死亡
Koch lies, we die! Koch lies, we die!
这才是真♥相♥ 纽约市
Here's the truth: almost four-thousand cases
至少有近四千例艾滋病例
of AIDS have been reported in New York City.
一半的人已经死了
Half of those people are now dead.
敌人是艾滋不是同志
Fight AIDS, not gays!
敌人是艾滋不是同志
Fight AIDS, not gays! Fight AIDS, not gays!
市长要给安养院
The mayor is expected to dedicate funds to hospice,
家庭护理以及艾滋病人的住所提供资金
home care and housing for people with AIDS...
我希望你们开心
I hope you nice fellas, uh, are enjoying yourselves.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -在贝尔维尤医院增加十个床位
- Fuck you. - ...ten extra beds at Bellevue.
你昨晚去哪了
Hey. Where you been all night?
你有考虑要甘斯沃尔特大街上的那地方吗
You give any more thought to that place over on Gansevoort?
有人出了价
Somebody made an offer but the, uh,
但是女房♥东出于礼节打了电♥话♥过来
landlady made a courtesy call, so,
如果你想要就还是属于你
still yours if you want it.
文斯
Hey, Vince.
麦克
Mike.
我得走了 文斯
I gotta go, Vince.
去哪
Go where?
麦克
Mike?
麦克
Mike!
你去哪
Where are you goin'?
麦克尔
Michael!
他们在哪抓的你
Where'd they grab you?
进去
In you go.
抽百乐门吗
P-funk?
妓院收入还是不够
Parlors are still light.
鲍比说我们得采取措施
Bobby says we gotta do something
挽回失去的外服姑娘
about losing the girls on outcall.
保罗每周的钱也不够
Paul's weekly's light, too.
情况就是这样
That is what it is.
这是踩镲
That's the Hi-Hat.
-汤米 -嗯
- Tommy. - Yeah?
抱歉我之前发火
I'm sorry I had to get hot about it.
你不用道歉 我们在一起多久了
You don't got to apologize. How many years we been together?
嗯 有的话我必须说出来 你懂吗
Yeah. Something had to be said, you know?
我懂
Yeah, I know.
你没错
You're not wrong.
我很高兴我们把话说开了
Glad to clear the air.
我也是
Me too.
好了
All right.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表