剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Peter Lawford.
但我一直没能如愿
But, uh, I never made it.
我小时候是辛纳屈的忠实粉丝
I was a big Sinatra fan when I was a teenager.
-我知道 -少女
- I know. - Bobby-soxer.
亚当来城里了吗
Adam's been in the city?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Ma.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay, that one.
只是现在有点迷茫
Just a little mixed up right now.
嗯
Yeah.
爸爸说你今天过得很不错
So, Dad said you had a pretty good day.
还不赖
Eh, not too bad.
我胃疼
My stomach hurts.
我觉得是药在阻塞我
I think the medication's blocking me.
也许你该尝试新的药
Yeah, so maybe you need to try some new meds.
你有跟你医生谈吗
Did you talk to your doctor?
我不想老是烦他
I don't wanna bother him all the time.
-妈 好吧 -我
- Ma. Okay. - I'm--
你今晚要出去吗
You going out tonight?
是的 可能会找个地方喝酒
Yeah. I'll probably stop in somewhere for a drink.
1985年
1985.
你能相信吗
You believe it?
你去吧 好好玩 艾琳
You go. Enjoy yourself, Eileen.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
不急
Not yet.
我要去喝一杯 你要喝吗
Uh, I'm gonna get a drink. You want?
苏打水就好 格雷格
Just a soda water, Greg.
好啊
Hey, girl.
莎娜
Shana.
洛瑞 这是男朋友丹
Lori, meet my boyfriend Dan.
你们俩要喝一杯吗
Would you two care for a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
伏特加汤力 一点伏特加就行
I'll have a vodka tonic, just a splash of vodka.
你怎么样
So how you making out?
我又开始工作了
I'm back at work.
你呢
You?
我已经很少工作了 但生意很好
I hardly work anymore, but business has never been better.
现在大多数钱都来自舞池
Most of the cash now comes from the dance circuit.
你有想过隆胸吗
You thinkin' about getting it done?
不知道 你呢
I don't know. Are you?
上帝待我不错
God gave me what I need.
我要去走一圈 过会儿回来
Listen, I'm gonna work the room a little. I'll circle back.
今天是新年 不会很久
It's New Year's. It won't be long.
你看着像警♥察♥
Look, now you I would take for a cop.
-搂着我 -什么
- C'mon, hold me. - What?
大块头 搂着我 我喜欢被搂着
C'mon you big nasty man. Hold me. I like to be held.
你是受吗
You a bottom?
行了
All right.
给她再来一杯她之前喝的
And one for her. Whatever she's having.
这是谁
Who's this?
丽莎
Lisa.
丽莎
Lisa.
-想跳舞吗 -不 我不跳舞
- Wanna dance? - No. I don't-- I don't dance.
因为你结婚了
'Cause your married.
我没死
I ain't dead.
证明给我看 大男孩
Prove it, big boy.
不错吧
Good, huh?
弗兰奇 你要抽两支烟吗
Frankie, you gonna smoke two cigarettes?
悠着点 混♥蛋♥
Slow down, malaka.
乔治
Now, George.
我就当你刚才是在赞美我
I'm gonna pretend you just called me something nice
因为我很开心
'cause I'm happy...
以及我们是生意伙伴
...and we're partners.
我们要一起赚大钱
We're gonna make some fuckin' bank together, huh?
-大钱 -大钱
- Big lefta. - Big lefta!
敬1985年
To nineteen-eighty-fuckin'-five!
这有人坐吗
Is someone sitting there?
你是在问你能不能坐吧
You asking if you could sit?
只是出于礼貌
I'm just being polite.
请坐
Please.
-你要喝什么 -我来一杯白兰地
- What are you drinking? - I'll have a, uh, a brandy.
-好的 -要上等的
- You got it. - Top shelf.
好
All right.
-陪我喝吗 -不了 谢谢
- Join me? - No, I'm fine. Thanks.
你是下错了地铁站吗
You get off at the wrong subway stop?
地铁
Subway?
抱歉
Sorry.
你这样的绅士在新年前夜
What's a gentleman like you doing in a place like this
来这种地方干什么
on New Year's Eve?
我本来是有个同伴的
Well, I had a companion.
不过我在午夜前就送她回去了
But I managed to drop her off before midnight,
避免了尴尬
sparing us both a very awkward moment.
有那么糟吗
That bad, huh?
她人很好 只是不适合我
A lovely lady. Just not for me.
慢点喝那白兰地
Careful with that brandy.
不然到时都上不了出租车
You might not make it from the curb to the cab.
你没要在时代广场这么炫富
You're flashing too much cash for a night in Times Square.
那是瑞士手表吗
That Swiss?
谁在乎钱啊
Who cares about money, really?
这不是成就
It's no accomplishment.
只是晚上睡觉的时候
It's just one less thing to worry about
少了件忧心的事
when you're trying to get to sleep at night.
有钱人说出这话
From the mouth of a rich man.
亨利·杰菲
Henry Jaffe.
或者像我在格林威治的朋友称呼我为汉克
Or as my friends on the mean streets of Greenwich call me, Hank.
艾琳·梅丽尔
Eileen Merrell.
洛瑞·麦迪逊
Lori Madison?
-正是 -我喜欢你的片子
- That's me. - I love your movies.
因为你我才进入这行的
You're why I got into the biz.
你想跟我们一起吸吗
Do you, um... wanna do a bump with us?
来吧 今天是新年前夜
Come on. It's New Year's Eve.
这里好热
It's hot in here.
我要去女厕所脱掉点东西
I'm gonna go to the girl's room and take something off.
你要来吗
You comin'?
算了 我要安分
Better not. I'm being good.
我更安分
I'm being better.
开始了
Here we go.
你好像需要帮助
Say, man, you look like you could use some help.
该死的火柴湿了
Uh fucking matches-- matches... wet.
我来帮你
Let me help you out, bro.
-他没事了 -嗯
- He's good. - Yeah.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Freeze!
别反抗
Quit it!
-看到了吗 -趴下
- You see that? - Stop! Down!
我要弄断你的手
I will break your fuckin' arm!
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothin', man.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Good.
我们不单纯抓住这些骗子
See now, we just don't take these crooks,
然后带回局里 破案
put 'em through the system and clear the case,
带他们上车前
and make sure you check every pocket
检查每个口袋
before you bring 'em up in that van.
-明白 -我们会跟他们谈话
- Check. - We talk to them.
让他们告诉我们他们的朋友是谁
We get 'em to tell 'em who their friends are,
那些跑掉的人 这才是关键
the pals that ran off. That's key.
-起来 -这样 我们就能将他们一网打尽
- Get up. - That way, we get them all.
我们得让每个人都有收获
We gotta make it so everyone catches a collar.
我们是朋友了吗
We friends now? Huh?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
挺有意思的
That was fun.
-车上见 -快走
- See you up in the van. - Yup. Come on.
你的车在这边
Your ride's this way.
想要的话还有
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表