剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
So do a lot of the older guys,
大家都这么说
so they say.
但现实是 如果我们不做这行
But the reality is that if we stay out that game,
就只有黑鬼能赚到钱了
only the tutsoon's gonna be making any money.
鲁迪在这件事上看错了形势
Rudy was wrong about that.
上面下令要除掉你
And he was wrong not to take you out...
他没有动手也是错误的
when the word came down for him to do that.
干我们这行的 只要犯了错
In our business, when you're wrong,
可不是退休就能解决的
you-- you don't get to retire.
那我呢
How about me?
你怎么了 文森特
What about you, Vincent?
事实是 你和我清楚对方的底细
The fact is, me and you know things about each other,
只要我们保守秘密 就没事
so as long as we keep those to ourselves, we're good.
继续干♥你♥的
Just keep doing what you're doing.
还有鲍比 爱琳 你团队里所有人也是
Bobby too, Irene, everyone else in your crew.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
我已经在帮你找新店面了
I'm already workin' on a new spot for you.
我不知道
Well, I don't know...
我不知道我是否想重回那样的生活
I don't know if I wanna go back to that life. I'm...
我现在终于能在正常的时间睡觉了
finally sleeping normal hours again.
我们会给你找到新店的 就跟以前一样
We'll find you a new spot, and it'll be like it was.
唯一的区别就是现在由我来收钱了
Only difference is now the envelopes go to me.
我会把你安排在一个不错的俱乐部的
Gonna put you in a real nice club.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
艾比
Abby!
看上去你今晚没法偷偷溜出来
Doesn't look like you're gonna be able to slip out tonight.
我们很忙 今晚我还要负责关店
We're in the weeds, and I'm closing tonight.
你最近经常负责关店
You've been closing a lot lately.
我能说什么呢 我太忙了
What can I say? I'm busy.
酒保
Hey, bartender.
再给我拿瓶啤酒
Can I get another beer?
我 我得走了
I-I gotta go.
明天晚上来看我的展览吧
Come to my show tomorrow night.
我尽量
I'll try.
这对我来说很重要 艾比
It's important to me, Abby.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我欠你个人情
I owe you.
我可以开始工作了
I'm good for the work.
说到工作 你要知道
Well, for the work, you know,
你走错方向了
you're going in the wrong direction.
所有的工作都在洛杉矶 你知道的
All the work's in LA, you know that.
对我来说不是了
Not for me. Not anymore.
我离开了我的男人
I left my man.
接着我和琪琪也分开了
And then me and Kiki split up, too. So...
差不多是一个月之前的事
that was like a month ago.
我又回到舞池了
Went back on the dance circuit,
我为了挣小费去一些低端场所
I've just been doing some low-end places for tips,
你知道的 卖♥♥了一些照片
you know, sold a few Polaroids.
我懂
Yeah, I get it.
但是今晚 很久以来的第一次
But... tonight, for the first time in a long while,
我搭乘灰狗巴士来到纽约
I got off the Greyhound in the Apple,
走过港务局
walked through Port Authority,
没有一个拉皮条的看我一眼
and not a single pimp looked at me, so...
我肯定是老了之类的
I must've gotten old or something.
不 姑娘 你还是很美
Nah, girl, you still got it.
听着 我在拍一部新片子
Well, look, uh... I'm directing something new.
日程安排很随意 有钱我就拍
The schedule's haphazard, I shoot when I've got money,
不过我很快就要拍几场戏
but I do have a couple of scenes coming up.
我可以给你写一段戏加进去
I could write a part in for you.
这不能完全解决你的问题 不过
I mean, it's-- it's not gonna keep you afloat, but...
-至少能帮到你一点 -当然 再少也是钱
- it's something. - Yeah, anything.
这是我家里的电♥话♥号♥码 打给我
Here's my home number. Call me and, uh,
我会告诉你什么时候可以来拿剧本
I'll let you know when you can pick up your pages.
-你现在住在哪 -目前就住在宾馆
- Where are you staying? - Uh... Just a hotel to start.
你知道 除非你是住单间房♥
Well, you know, unless you're gonna stay at an SRO...
否则你得有一张信♥用♥卡♥
you're gonna need a credit card.
别在这事上坑我 好吗
Don't kill me on this, okay?
找个干净的地方 但也别找华尔道夫那种高级酒店
Some place clean, but not the Waldorf Astoria, all right?
好的
Yeah.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
没有棕榈树 没有阳光 没有牛油果
No palm trees, no sunshine, no fucking avocados.
谢谢你 糖糖
Thank you, Candy.
再见
Bye.
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
苏美拉又说了什么
Xiomara said what again?
她说她和姑娘们
She said that she and the girls
不准备回法式妓院了
weren't coming back to the French Parlor.
也不去别的妓院了 她说她们不干了
Or any other parlors. Said those days were done.
她的忠诚何在
Where's her loyalty?
是啊 当初是我把她
Yeah, I was the one that put her on the party circuit
带进派对圈的
in the first place.
她才不在乎你
She didn't care about what you
或是你父亲是怎么看她的
or your father thought about her.
-她指名道姓了你俩 -她还真有种
- She named y'all specifically. - That girl got fire.
你到底是站哪边的
Whose side are you on?
拜托 你至少得承认她这一点
Oh, come on, you gotta at least give her that.
就像汤米说的那样 应该以她来杀鸡儆猴
You know, it's what Tommy says, shoulda made an example of her.
然后又怎么样 我收拾了苏美拉
And then what happens? Because I fuck up Xiomara,
姑娘们就会从酒店里跑出来
all other girls are gonna come running out of the hotel bars,
把她们的传呼机丢在大街上吗
and toss their damn beepers in the street?
她们会辞掉工作回到妓院吗
They gonna close shop and come running back to these parlors?
不可能的
Never gonna happen.
那汤米·朗格来的时候我该跟他说什么
Well, what am I supposed to tell Tommy Longo when he comes by?
告诉他你已经决定了 他能尊重这一点
Tell him you made a decision. Man can respect that.
我还在监狱的时候
When I was in Rikers...
有个叫"西班牙乔"的家伙
there was this one guy who went by "Spanish Joe"
在我一进门时就盯上了我
who marked me as soon as I came in.
我不知道为什么 有的人会莫名愤怒
I don't know why, certain guys just be angry like that.
他们非得看不起别人
They gotta look down on someone.
他直截了当跟我说 "我要杀了你"
He told me straight up: "I'm about to murder yo' ass."
他大错特错
That was his big mistake.
有些人就是太能说了 就像我兄弟图克说的
Some guys just run their gums too long. Like my man Tuco said,
"当你要开枪的时候 别废话 直接开枪"
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
西班牙乔给了我思考的时间
Spanish Joe gave me time to think,
所以我做了决定 和狱警搞好关系
so I made a decision. Got friendly with the guard,
他给了我一把螺丝刀
he passed me one of those machinist screwdrivers
长柄的那种
with the long shaft.
有一天早上 我在浴室里堵住了西班牙乔
One morning, I caught up with Spanish Joe in the showers.
想在一个人最脆弱的时候干掉他吗
Wanna get a man when he's most vulnerable?
那就在他裸着的时候发起进攻
You hit him while he's naked.
我用胳膊锁住了他的脑袋
Got him in a headlock
然后把螺丝刀捅进了他的眼睛里
and drove that screwdriver through his eye,
一直捅到了把手那里
all the way to the handle.
把那玩意儿深深戳进了他的脑袋
Just buried the motherfucker in his brain.
你看 他以为事情会像他以为的那样发展
See, he thought it was gonna go a certain way,
但我才是那个了结了他的人
but it was me who wrote the end of his story.
我糊涂了 你在说什么
I'm confused. You're saying what?
我们要杀了苏美拉吗
That we should kill Xiomara?
你完全没懂我的意思
You're missing my point entirely.
我遇到了问题 然后我解决了它
I had a problem and I solved it.
我再问一遍 我该跟汤米·朗格怎么说
Let me ask again. What am I supposed to tell Tommy Longo?
笨蛋 跟他说你没法跟未来抗衡
Motherfucker, tell him you can't fight the future.
那些姑娘走了
Those girls are gone.
看着那意大利佬的眼睛
Look that dago motherfucker in the eye
告诉他我们得做别的
and tell him we gotta do something else.
宝贝 能拿点烤鸭酱给我吗
Baby, can I get some duck sauce?
谁是图克
Who the fuck's Tuco?
我看了剧本
So, I read the pages,
无意冒犯 这很枯燥乏味
and no offence, guys, this is dry stuff.
我大学最后一年 上了一门
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表