剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Yeah, of course, they're fucking.
无论如何都会做的
There's no getting around the fact that they fuck.
这样吧 梅丽尔小姐
I'll tell you what, Miss Merrell.
我给你两万
I'll give you 20 grand.
我会从接下来发行的五部录像带里抽取
I'll skin it off the next five straight-to-videos,
但你得从别处
but you gotta match it
再筹到两万 怎么样
with another 20 from somewhere else. How's that?
戈德曼在万豪酒店有人脉
Goldman has some pull with the Marriott people,
-但我不能保证 -不能保证
- But I can't guarantee-- - Can't guarantee?
-我这么跟你说了吗 -没有
- Now, did I say that to you? - No. No, you didn't.
还有件事
One other thing.
看样子公共道德部的光辉岁月已经过去了
It feels like the best days of public morals are behind us.
坦白说 奥斯顿警督 我开始相信
Frankly, Lieutenant Alston, I'm beginning to believe
你和戈德曼以及所有行善者
that you and Goldman and all the do-gooders
会真的把这破地给整顿好
are actually gonna clean up enough of this shithole
这样堕落街就不会像以前那样赚钱
so the Deuce doesn't pay like it used to.
我觉得你会毁了这里
I think you're gonna ruin the place for me.
你对我们的信心真是鼓舞人心
Your confidence in us is inspiring.
我想在万豪酒店上夜班
I wanna work nights at the Marriott,
这样就能轻轻松松退休
so I can have a nice, easy spot where I can finish out my time.
我在警监名单上 我升职后
I'm on the captain's list. When I get promoted,
我不想回到街上巡逻
I don't wanna get tossed back into the bag.
哈迪克斯警监想在哪里结束他光辉的职业生涯呢
And where does Captain Haddix wanna finish out his stellar career?
犯罪情报部
Intel.
不行的话 警♥察♥学院也行
Or if you guys can't swing that for me, maybe the academy.
-还要吃什么吗 -不
- Anything else? - No.
挺好吃的
It's a good meal.
我们该多聚聚
We should do this more often.
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
停下
Stop?
让我写完这个想法
Uh... Let me just finish this thought.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是天生的作家 太难[硬]了
I'm not a natural writer. This is so fucking hard.
这个也很硬
This, too.
-好了 我去睡了 -好
- All right. I'm going to sleep. - Okay.
我会叫醒你的
I'll wake you up.
我保证
I promise.
好的
Okay...
到了
All right, here we go.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
你迟到了
You're late.
你干嘛不直接给我们地址
So, why don't you give us the address
我们可以自己过去
so we can just get there ourselves?
不行 警♥察♥还在突袭片场
No way. The cops are still raiding sets.
他们上周突袭了银湖的一个片场
They bust one of the Vivid shoots over in Silverlake last week.
你觉得我会告诉警♥察♥
You think I'm gonna tell the cops?
他们不知道我们去哪
They don't know where we're going.
就没人会说出去 上车吧
Nobody can tell anybody nothing. Come on. Get in.
其他姑娘呢
Where are all the girls?
你好吗 汤姆
How you doin', Tom?
我收完钱了
Made my collections.
想要去上城 看那人的那东西吗
Wanna head uptown, see that guy about that thing?
卡卡奇儿子 帕斯奎尔
Cacace's kid. Pasquale?
他怎么了
What about him?
他从弗兰奇那买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
He was buying coke from Frankie.
这事就是因为这个
That's what it was all about.
我也听说了
I heard that, too.
你听说了
You heard that?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
弗兰奇 弗兰奇在搞这事
That Frankie-- Frankie was into that.
什么鬼 鲁迪
The fuck, Rudy?
你要骗我的话 汤米 好歹放尊重点
You gonna lie to me, Tommy, lie with some respect.
别把我当傻子
Don't lie to me like I'm some kind of shit-for-brains.
要骗我也认真一点
Lie to me like it matters.
那是弗兰奇的生意
That was Frankie's business.
不是他找上那小子的
He didn't line the kid up as a customer.
是你牵的线 你有参与
You did that. You were a part of that, then.
我跟那事无关 我连碰都没碰过
I had nothing to do with it! I didn't even touch the shit.
我只是给弗兰奇介绍人 仅此而已
All I did was steer people to Frankie. That's all.
你开始介绍人了
Now you're steering people.
当做帮弗兰奇·马蒂诺的忙吗
As a favor to Frankie Martino?
没有收钱吗
Huh? You didn't get paid or nothin'?
你个蠢货
You're a fucking imbecile.
你加入我的团队
You came up in my crew.
这么多年来 你就是这么回报我的
All these years and this is what you do,
背着我赚外快
just to put more money in your pocket?
现在我们少了个赚钱者 还有人
And now, we've lost an earner and I got people on me
要我除掉文森特 我肯定是不会那么做的
to take out Vincent, which I'm not gonna do.
知道为什么吗 汤米
You know why, Tommy?
因为他很忠诚
'Cause that kid is loyal.
知道忠诚意味着吗
You know what loyal means?
你参与的任何事 都应该分我一杯羹
Everything you touch, I'm supposed to get a taste.
你骗我 偷我的钱
You lied, and you stole from me.
我没说是因为你说
I didn't tell because you said
你不想和那事扯上关系
you didn't want to have anything to do with the stuff.
原来你是在为我着想啊
Oh. You were looking out for me here.
你
You...
鲁迪
Rudy.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我会弥补的
I'll make it right.
能再给我长毛巾吗
Hey, can I get another towel?
布雷特
Hey, Brett.
洛瑞 很高兴你来了
Oh, hey, Lori. Glad you could join us.
这么多人怎么回事
What's with the crowd?
群P就是要人多啊
Well, every bang needs a gang.
没门儿
No fucking way.
我的介绍里写了只接受 口♥交♥ 普通做♥爱♥
My dance card says blowjob, regular fucking,
一男两女 最后集体性♥爱♥
male-female-female, and then, a group thing at the end.
这就是集体性♥爱♥
This is the group thing.
我们在你精神还好的时候拍
We shoot it first while you're fresh.
不不 集体性♥爱♥指的是三到四人
No, no, no. A group thing is three or four people.
钱够的话也许可以五个人
Maybe five if the money's right.
你这是让范奈斯一半的人都到仓库来了
You have half of Van Nuys in a fucking warehouse.
洛瑞 听着
Lori, look...
他们有些人只是来充当背景的
some of them are just here for the wide shot to sell it.
开始拍后 只有一半的人会参与做♥爱♥
Once we get going, only half of them are gonna be fuckin'.
开始拍近景后
I mean, once we get shootin' tight,
没人知道到底是谁的鸡♥巴♥
no one's gonna know whose dick is whose...
要是你有不想合作的人 告诉我就是
If there's anyone here you don't wanna do, just let me know.
我会撤掉他
I'll pull him.
我是帮你的
Hey. I'm here for you.
洛瑞 拜托
Lori, baby, come on!
20分钟后就能准备好
Be ready for you in 20, okay?
今天只有你化妆 洛瑞
Oh, it's just you in the chair today, Lor,
你可以随时进来
so whenever you're ready.
喂 我是琪...
Hello, Ki--
你得赶紧过来
Yeah, you need to get the fuck here right now.
好 你在哪
Okay, where are you?
我他妈在哪
Hey, where the fuck am I?
过了谢尔曼区 洗车店左边
It's on Van Nuys past Sherman. The left after the car wash.
是一个仓库 范奈斯
It's a warehouse, Van Nuys,
谢尔曼区后面 挨着洗车店
past Sherman, it's near a car wash.
-什么洗车店 -快来找我
- What car wash? What's the-- - Just fucking find me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
没有 我没准备好
No, I'm not fucking ready!
七月五号♥
Fifth of July.
他一部戏要抽两包烟吗
What did he smoke, like two packs a play?
-都是你拍的吗 -嗯
- Did you take all these? - Mm-mm.
在他死前几周
A few weeks before he died...
我们的朋友开始给我拍照
our friends started giving me photos.
总有一刻
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表