剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Fuck Rudy fucking Pipilo.
这完全是我自己的事
This is my own thing from the ground up.
弗兰奇 保姆来了
Frankie! We have the sitter.
好的
Yeah.
听着 这次就简单点
Listen, just keep it simple for once.
哥哥 你太操心了
You worry too much, brother.
再见
See ya.
我再来点奶酪烤茄子 你要吗
I want some more eggplant parm. You?
好啊
Sure.
你 你跟不上科技的发展
You, uh, you can't keep up with the technology.
我听说他们要引进全息投影设备
I heard where they're gonna have a hologram machine.
就好像女孩站在你眼前
It'll be like the girl's standing right there
而且你可以真正操她
and you can fuck her for real.
只不过是在空气里什么的
Only in the air or whatever.
你能相信吗
You believe this?
我们要操空气了
We're gonna fuck the air now.
-天 -泄气
- Ah, madonn' ah... - Scoragiatto...
去他的迪伯纳多
So, fucking DiBernardo.
你知道他在榨我的钱吧
You know he's poaching from me now?
就好像他的钱还不够多一样
As if he ain't got enough already.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
有个人打给我 说迪伯纳多和我的人
Guy called me. DiBernardo made a side deal
做了地下交易 就在我的眼皮子底下
with one of my people. Right under my nose.
-谁 -某个混♥蛋♥吧 这不重要
- Who? - Some asshole, don't matter.
我都不知道他是怎么说服那孩子的
I don't even know how he got to the kid.
重点是 他应该告诉我的
Point is, he should be bouncing it back to me.
-卡迈恩 他欠我的 -那就把他踢走
- I'm owed, Carmine. - So take it outta your guy.
我得去厕所了 我那该死的前列腺
I gotta pee. My fucking prostrate, man.
都一样 听着
Yeah, join the club. Hey, listen,
如果看不到你
if I don't see ya...
别起身了
Don't get up.
这些混♥蛋♥
Uh, these gavones.
给你们来点喝的
All right, let's get you guys some drinks.
卡迈恩 你好吗
Oh, hey, Carmine, how you doin'?
坐会儿吧
Sit a minute.
奥松公园那帮人没心没肺 毫无风度
They got no heart, that Ozone Park crew. No class.
看看他们
Look at 'em.
他们现在在运的垃圾 那些毒品
The garbage they're moving now. The drugs?
那个才挣钱
Guess that-- that's where the money is.
这玩意会让你很快完蛋
That shit'll bring you down fast.
该死的高蒂 够了
Fucking Gotti. Basta.
走吧
Let's go.
你是做什么的
So, what do you do?
我拍电影
Um... I make films.
我拍色情电影 带女权主义倾向
I make erotic films. With a feminist bent.
我称之为 女性色情片
Femme erotica, I call it.
基本上就是黄色影片 黄♥片♥
Basically, it's skin flicks. It's porn.
我拍黄♥片♥
Yeah, I make porn.
不一样 我拍的方式不一样
It's different, um, I do it different.
不是常见那种
It's not your usual fare...
但我是黄♥片♥摄像师
But... I'm a pornographer.
而且我也是黄♥片♥演员
And I've been a porn actress.
就是这样
So, there it is.
你看过很多黄♥片♥吗
You watch much porn?
看过一些
I've seen some.
那新年前夜那晚你认出我了吗
So, did you recognize me? On New Year's Eve?
我只是想知道你在想什么
I'm just trying to understand what's in your head.
酒吧里独坐一位美女 就这样
A beautiful woman alone at a bar. That's all.
如果我认出你了 这会是问题吗
If I had recognized you, is that a problem?
又或者我现在知道了才是问题
Or is it a problem now that I know?
告诉我这些 我该害怕吗
Is telling me supposed to scare me?
我只是...
Well, I've just, uh...
遇到过很多嘴上说不在乎的男人
you know, I've met a lot of guys who say they don't care...
但他们其实就想干演黄♥片♥的女的
and what they really mean is they wanna fuck the porn chick,
事成之后 你懂的
and then once they cross that off their list, you know.
其他人我不敢说
I can't speak for other guys.
-对 -但我承认
- No. - I do admit, this is...
这对我来说是第一次
this a new one for me.
但我不害怕
But, hey, I know I don't scare.
你是做什么的
So, um, what do you do?
做金融
Uh, financing.
协助公♥司♥收♥购♥相关事宜
Company wants to buy another, I help make it happen.
-就在城里吗 -我在这儿有公♥寓♥
- Here in the city? - I keep an apartment here,
但我的办公地点到处都是
but my workplace is all over.
-真是热情 -我对你很感兴趣
- So effusive! - I'm more interested in you.
你在哪里长大
Where'd you grow up?
早期在皇后区长大
I grew up in Queens, early on.
之后
And then, uh...
无家可归很多年
And then I was on the street for many years.
当过妓♥女♥
I was a prostitute.
没反应
Nothing?
扯淡
Bullshit.
别这么快就对我下判断
Don't judge me so quickly.
你的故事有点意思 但不是全部
Your story is intriguing, but it's not everything.
我对今晚更感兴趣
I'm more interested in tonight.
以及之后会发生的事
And what happens next.
这酒有点上头
Yeah, this wine's got me loopy.
这样的话
Well, in that case...
你浑身散发着光
You have this glow.
真正的光
Actual glow.
你自己知道吗
Do you know that about yourself?
是因为酒
The drink.
不是
No, it's not.
干杯
Cheers.
我们不是在玩
We're not playing.
我知道你不是
Oh, I know you're not.
你让他们明白情况的那一刻
That first moment when you let 'em know what's what?
扯下流浪♥女♥的伪装 爽
Whip off your bag lady disguise or whatever like, bam!
警♥察♥版《超女》
Super Girl, Cop Edition.
你跟那个混♥蛋♥说 站好了
On your feet, at the punk,
一个动作就让他束手就擒
and he's down and cuffed all in one motion.
我能看你做一天
Oh, I could watch you do that all day.
我能看你整理一天文档
I could watch you comb through files all day.
不地道
Low blow.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
还是没进展吗
Still no progress?
在查土地记录 企业评估
Going through land records, corporate assessments,
公♥司♥章程 你知道娃娃里
corporate charters. You know those dolls
套着另一个娃娃的那种
where there's one inside another inside another?
-就像那样 -还有呢
- Well, it's like that. - And?
目前没了
And nothing yet.
想达到目的不止一种办法
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
我发现那里去年发生了两次火灾
I found there were two fires at that property last year, so,
或许我可以去找消防队长
maybe I get the fire marshal aboard.
让他们回答一些违反消防规定的问题
We make 'em answer some fire reg violations.
-看能不能查到谁 -还有更好的办法
- See if a real name surfaces. - Better yet,
若被判定是纵火
if the marshal can say they were arsons,
你就能得出火灾的模式
you'd have a pattern of set fires.
从而展开犯罪调查
You can open up a criminal investigation.
这样就能拿到针对所有人的搜查令 对吧
That'll get you a court order for those named owners, right?
聪明
Clever.
原来你不止是美女警♥察♥
So, you're not just another pretty girl cop after all.
没接上
Oh, missed.
行了
All right.
在说你的查血结果之前
Before we go through your blood panel,
我们要先确保你明白这个检查
let's make sure you understand what it will tell us
-能展示出的结果 -老天
- and what it won't. - Oh, Jesus.
目前我们无法对
We're not currently able to test for the virus
引发艾滋的HTLV-3病毒进行检测
that causes AIDS, the H.T.L.V.-3 virus.
希望今后可以 但目前不行
Hopefully soon, but not yet.
我们只能检测你的白细胞数量
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表