剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
You don't know what could happen.
也许会有变♥态♥跟踪她回家
Some psycho could follow her home.
小安 我跟她谈过了
Dre, I talked to her.
小文 她是我们的女儿 不能就这样...
Vinny, she's our daughter. You can't just--
再来一杯日出吗 安德莉娅
Another Sunrise, Andrea?
不了 我这个还没消化
No, I'm still nursing this one.
文森特呢
Vincent?
我得去俱乐部了
I-- I gotta get to the club.
我在盆里留了点钱给女儿
I put some money in the pot for the girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么推荐我看的吗
So, uh, what else should I see?
你看《报信人》了吗
Uh, d'you catch Repo Man?
哈利·戴恩·斯坦通演的
Harry Dean fucking Stanton.
文 我最近有点想你
Vin... I've been, um, missin' ya some lately.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
什么时候
When?
再会
See ya.
你是个不错的炮♥友♥
You're a good lay.
你也不错
So are you...
麦克斯
Max?
怎么
What?
我们做到了
We did it.
厉害吧 有警卫 在军营
How about that? Fucking guards, fucking camp,
-我们却做到了 -别喊
- we did it. - Don't shout.
好
Okay.
但我内心在尖叫
But I'm shouting inside.
我们做到了 他们不会杀我们 我们做♥爱♥了
We did it. They're not gonna kill us. We made love.
我们很真实 我们有人性
We were real, we were human.
我们做♥爱♥了
We made love.
他们不会杀我们
They're not gonna kill us.
太精彩了...
That was...
这种剧本很难演砸
Hard to fuck up that play.
不 你做得很棒 托德·朗
No, no. You killed it, Tod Lang.
-得了吧 -真的 我真心的
- Oh, come on. - You did. I mean it.
你一直很棒
You always do.
-怎么了 -这一切
- What? - This...
都多亏了你
is all because of you.
这家电影院 这一切
This theater. Everything.
少来
Stop.
-我外头等你 -好 我一会就出去
- I'll be outside. - Okay, I won't be long.
好
Okay.
太棒了
So good.
我听说过你的事
I heard about you.
你被派到了市长办公室
You're detailed to the mayor's office.
我当警♥察♥的时候我负责时代广场
Times Square was my post when I was in uniform,
在凶杀组干了很多年
and I worked Homicide for years.
我现在和吉恩·戈德曼在...
I am currently with Gene Goldman over at...
我知道你在哪工作
I know where you are.
你需要什么
What do you need?
不 你需要什么
No. What do you need?
我知道你最近在抓这些小偷团伙
I know you've been working these wolf packs.
那也是我们的问题
That's our problem too.
如果人人都不敢去中城 那房♥价就炒不起来了
Can't flip real estate if everyone's scared to go into Midtown.
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah. You got it. - Yeah.
我出去了 警司
Headin' out, Sarge.
好
All right.
我的人知道我们在做什么
My people know what we're doing,
我们会付诸行动
and we do it.
但如果你想彻底解决这些问题
But if you want to put this shit to rest,
我需要所有人都出力
what I need is everyone else out there,
你的部门
your department,
我的部门
my department,
以正确的方式做
to do things the right fucking way.
别喝
Please don't drink that.
你今晚要干什么
What are you doin' tonight?
我知道是新年前夜
I know it's New Year's Eve...
没有安排
No plans, actually.
到了
Here we are.
那是给...
Is that for, uh...
嗯
Yeah.
我一直跟你说 安德莉娅
Look, it's like I've been telling you, Drea.
这不是偷♥情♥
It's not cheating.
没有偷♥情♥
Nothing is cheating.
来吧
Come on.
来
Come on.
这么多书
All these books.
是的 有很多书
Oh yeah, there's a lot of 'em.
我记得放这首歌♥的那晚
I remember the night this was playin'...
嗯 在我爸63年版的雪佛兰Impala里
Yeah. In my old man's '63 Impala.
我们一直开到了大西洋海滩
We drove all the way out to Atlantic Beach.
没错
That's right...
这是真正的音乐
This is real music right here.
你老了
You're old.
来
Come on.
怎么了
What?
感觉有点怪 文 这是你们的床
I feel a little funny, Vin. It's both 'a your bed.
嗯
Yeah, well...
现在没人用
No one's using it right now.
真好
That was nice.
-嘿 -她在楼上
- Hey. - She's upstairs.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
今天挺好的
Uh, pretty good today.
你有亚当的消息吗
Have you heard from Adam?
我还指望你有呢
Uh, I was hoping you had.
妈
Hey, Ma?
我们
Us!
是幸存者
Survivors.
这是真的 美女
You're right about that, beautiful.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.
谢谢给我的免费酒水 但是
Thanks for the freebie, but...
今晚我只喝黑方威士忌
tonight I am only drinking Johnny Walker Black.
高端啊
Oh, fancy.
我刚拿到拍片的酬金
Oh, yeah. I just got paid for a movie.
你有想过你的工作吗
You ever think about what you're doin'?
你还跟那些扫兴者在一起吗
So you're still with those killjoys?
女性反对男性
The-- The Women Against Men.
是女性反色情组织
It's Women Against Pornography,
别说得你不知道似的
and don't act like you don't know.
色情片对男人有很多坏影响
Porn does shit to men.
你是说让他们开心吗
You mean it makes them happy.
听着 不管我有没有出演
Look, guys, they're gonna jack off to the movies
男人都会对着片子打飞机
whether I'm in them or not.
对我来说 这比站街安全多了
For me, it's safer than turning tricks.
有时间你该跟我一起去参加集♥会♥
You should come to a meeting with me some time.
看看我们是怎么样的
See what we're about.
不了 谢谢 我还要付房♥租
Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather pay my rent.
嘿
Hey, there.
你要去俱乐部吗
You on the way to the club?
是的 我要帮麦克布置
Yeah. I gotta go help Mike set up.
那你赶紧过去吧
You'd better get over there then.
我只想祝你新年快乐
Yeah, I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year's.
多半要明天才能见到你了
Probably won't see you 'til tomorrow.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
艾比 陪我坐坐
Abby. Come sit with me.
我也想 但我在工作
I'd love to but I'm working.
维加斯
Vegas.
为了工作
Yeah, for work.
我一直想去 看那些演出
I always wanted to go. For the shows.
我想看弗兰克和迪恩在金沙会展中心的演出
I wanted to see Frank and Dean and them at the Sands.
彼得·劳福德
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表