剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
There's always this moment...
他们在讲述他们的故事
when they're telling their stories
直直盯着我的眼
where they'll look me straight in the eye...
他们会说 他好美
and they'll say, "He was so beautiful."
也许有天我会忘记
Like, I might just one day forget.
我死后这些记忆怎么办
What happens to these memories when I die?
你好 有快递
Hello. Got a delivery.
没事
It's okay.
-在这签字 -谢谢
- Sign here. - Thanks.
祝你生活愉快
Have a good one.
如果你想
If you want, um...
我可以帮你给剧院做个档案
I could help you make an archive for the theater.
这样人们就能知道你们的历史
So, people will know what you guys had.
我想你做的远不止这个
I want you to do more than that.
我现在很好
I'm okay. Right now.
但当我走后 要靠你变卖♥♥这一切
But when I'm gone, it's up to you to sell everything off.
这地方 酒吧 浴室 全部
This place, the bar, the baths. All of it.
清算一切
Liquidate everything...
把所有钱给男同性恋者健康危机组织
and give all the money to GMHC.
文森特的分成呢
What about Vincent's cut?
如果文森特觉得我们欠了他 就给他钱
If Vincent feels like he's owed, then pay him,
但我想如果是你来处理的话 他不会过问
but I'm guessing, if it's you, he won't ask.
我想不出别人了
I can't think of anyone else.
我已经找了律师在我所有文件上写上你的名字
And I've already had a lawyer put your name on all my papers.
所以
So...
我和小文
Vin and me...
有问题
Problems?
没什么是长久的 对吗
Nothing lasts, does it?
我们之于神明 如同苍蝇之于顽童
"As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods.
他们以杀我们为消遣
They kill us for their sport."
什么
Pardon?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
我和他在一起了十年
Like I could be with this man for ten years
还是学会了一些东西的
and not learn a thing or two?
你完全让我措手不及
You completely fucking blindsided me with this!
我以为你喜欢喝布雷特合作
I thought you liked working with Brett.
你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I like?
我喜欢一个能为我着想的经纪人
I like an agent who actually looks out for me.
也许下次 你能给我个提醒
Maybe next time, give me a fucking heads up.
我是在为你着想啊 我给你联♥系♥到了工作
I was looking out for you by actually booking you on a job.
现在就是这样 洛瑞
This is a thing now, Lori.
需要我就找我
I'm here if you need me.
好了 好了
All right, all right, uh...
快 大家精神点
Come on, come on. Look alive, guys.
快来
Come on. Get in.
准备好
Come on. Get into position.
所以
So...
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我要先把烟抽完
I'm gonna finish my cigarette first.
当然
Sure.
去吧
You do that.
霍夫曼先生 谢谢你过来
Mr. Hoffman, thank you so much for coming in.
安 菲尔 很高兴见到你们
Hey, Ann. Phil, good to see you.
真希望我们不是在这种情况下见面
Wish it were under better circumstances.
我知道
I know.
我没法去报道了
I ain't gonna make my call.
-你不能工作 -也许你可以替我
- Oh, yeah, you can't work. - Shit. Maybe you could fill in.
作为服装师吗 我不会给演员穿衣
As a costumer? Fuck do I know about dressing actors?
就跟凯伦说你今天替我
Just tell Karen that you're covering for me today.
我不想丢掉这工作
I don't wanna lose the gig.
-好的 我会替你 -谢谢
- Okay. Okay. I'll be you. - Thank you.
但首先 你要吃点泰诺还有喝水
But first, you need Tylenol and some water.
不喝水 那
Uh... No water. There's, uh,
那个柜子里有很多可乐
cans of Coke in that cabinet right there.
-这个吗 -嗯
- This one? - Yeah.
我囤了很多这东西
I hoarded this stuff.
坐起来
Sit up. Mm.
不用 我喜欢用罐子喝
Uh... No. I like it from the can.
-两颗 -谢谢
- Two. - Thank you.
洛瑞 我的车在这
Lor, I'm-- I'm over here.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
洛瑞
Lori.
不是吧 洛瑞
Come o-- Lori!
我们之前和奥斯顿警督有过这问题
We've had this problem with Lieutenant Alston before.
实际上 已经成了某种模式了
In fact, it's become something of a pattern.
那就摆脱掉他
So, get rid of him.
除掉这自负的混♥蛋♥
Bury the arrogant son of a bitch.
要是有这么容易就好了
If only it were that easy.
能有多难
How can it be hard?
你知道我为市长的最近两次竞选
Do you know how much money I raised for the mayor
筹到了多少钱吗
in his last two campaigns?
知道我现在为艾德筹了多少吗
You know how much I'm bundling for Ed now?
我们拒绝直接联♥系♥市长办公室
We've resisted reaching out directly to the mayor's office
是以为你能控制这人
on the assumption that your office can get control of this man.
谢谢 可是
I appreciate that, but...
老实说 我不确定市长能怎么操控这里
to be honest, I'm not sure even the mayor can maneuver here.
奥斯顿是这里的特例
Alston is a unique case in this office.
怎么说
How so?
首先 他是警督
Well, for one thing, he made lieutenant,
沃德局长亲自任命的
and Commissioner Ward personally put him there.
是他在局里的拉比
That's his rabbi in the department, and...
沃德把他视作未来升职的候选人
Ward sees him as a candidate for further elevation.
你是跟我说警♥察♥局长
Are you telling me the police commissioner
不再为市长效劳了吗
doesn't work for the mayor anymore?
鉴于市长在哈勒姆区的政♥治♥问题
Well, given the mayor's political problems in Harlem,
以及布朗克斯区的领导
and with the Bronx borough leadership,
我想他现在没有政♥治♥本钱
I don't think he has the political capital right now
放逐一个被局长器重的黑人警督
to exile a black lieutenant who has the commissioner's eye.
实际上 我知道他没有
In fact, I know he doesn't,
因为今年早些时候
because we asked City Hall
在他开始在报纸上曝光那些业主时
to move him from our offices when he began...
我们有让市政厅把他从我们办公室调走
dragging property owners in the newspaper earlier this year.
上面说不能碰奥斯顿
And word came down that Alston is not to be touched.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
The son of a bitch.
他很恶毒
He's vicious.
怎么了
What?
杰氏肺囊虫肺炎
Pneumocystis pneumonia.
所以你才很容易喘不过气
That's why you get winded so easily.
这是你第一次患病
It's your first bout,
所以这些抗生素应该有用
so these antibiotics should work
只要你按时服用
if you don't miss a dose.
很多感染了者病毒的人都有这病
We see this a lot in patients with the virus.
结束的开始
Beginning of the end?
开始的结束
End of the beginning.
这取决于你
I'm saying it's up to you.
我们还我有大客户名单
We still got the bigger client list,
和大多数下城酒店都有联♥系♥
and we got connections with most of the downtown hotels.
他们还是得找人开车接送 保护
And they still gotta pay someone for rides and protection.
但如果你想要她们回来 就得谈判
But if you want 'em back, it's gonna be a negotiation.
你得分她们更多钱
You gonna need to cut 'em in for more.
一群白眼狼
The fuckin' ingratitude!
我一辈子都在工会里干
I've been a union man my whole life,
每个工会的人都明白的两件事
and the two things that every union man understands
第一 听从你的工会管事
is that number one, you listen to your shop steward,
第二 资历优先
and number two, seniority prevails.
不懂这两个道理 你根本没法混
Without those two things, you don't get anywhere.
她们相当于自己成立了工会
But, see, they kinda unionized all on their own,
-对吗 -是的
- Didn't they? - For real.
这就是你所说的罢♥工♥吧
Ain't this what you call one of those job actions?
说得好
Good point.
开始找你自己的住处
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表