剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
‐ You're not here, Abby. ‐ Oh, my God.
我需要你 你却在酒吧
I need you, you‐‐ you're down at the bar.
你和皮拉尔在一起
You're off with Pilar of whatever fuckhole
就是个想用尿和街头垃圾
wants to make an art project outta piss
制♥作♥艺术品的人
and fucking street trash?
这该死的运动 该死的会
This fucking cause, this fucking meeting.
我就在这儿 艾比
I'm right here, Abby!
我在这儿 等着
I've been here, waitin'.
-你到底去哪儿了 -回答我
‐ Where the fuck did you go? ‐ Answer me.
你为什么需要枪
Why do you need a gun?
去他妈的
Fuck this!
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
好了 冷静点
Okay, calm down.
你哥中枪而死 没人知道为什么
Your brother is shot to death, nobody knows why,
你有把枪 你还想让我冷静
you have a fucking gun? And you expect me to calm down?
艾比
Abby.
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby!
你保证过
You promised.
你不由自主的视角 过来 过来
Your fucking spontaneous side? Come here. Come here.
你让摄影助理站在这前面
Do not blame your fucking AC
就别怪人家 这不是实习课
when you have him standing in fr‐‐ This is not a practical!
看这里的阴影 看着我
Look this shadow! Look at me!
这是谁 幽灵吗
Who is this? A ghost?
我是什么 雅各布·马利幽灵吗
What am I, the‐‐ the specter of Jacob Marley
起死回生来告诉这个婊♥子♥
come back from the dead to tell this whore
-为她的罪恶忏悔吗 -我看到了什么 我就随着去了
‐ to repent for her sins? ‐ I saw something, I went for it.
-本可以成功的 抱歉 -狗屁
‐ It could've worked. I'm sorry. ‐ Nah, bullshit.
过来看 在我们当中
Here we go. Look, in our midst.
在我们当中
In our midst,
一位知道如何打光的导演
a director who knows how to set a fucking light.
大家看啊 是传奇人物糖糖
Look, everybody, it's the legendary Candy Renee
光临我们粗陋的
gracing our humble,
-小肉坑 -哈维 闭嘴吧
‐ Little flesh pit here. ‐ Harvey, shut the fuck up.
这里 这里 过来 斯图尔特
Here, here. Come. Stuart.
看看一位有拍摄单 并按照单子
Gaze upon a director who shows up to work
来工作的导演 好吗
with a shot list and sticks to it. Okay?
过来 来摸摸她衣服的下摆
Come‐‐ Come touch the fucking hem of her garment.
好吗 好让你抱有希望
All right? So that you can hope against hope that maybe
也许会有些能力和专业精神
some shards of competence and professionalism
-落到 -别喋喋不休了
‐ will fall for you... ‐ Don't rattle.
-你身上 -我们一起工作的前五年
‐ ...to gather unto yourself. ‐ He talked to me like this
他也这样对我说话
the first five years we worked together.
-也许三年吧 -我能和你谈谈吗
‐ Three years, maybe. ‐ Can I talk to you?
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure.
蠢货 和艾迪谈谈 好吗 搞清楚你该干什么
Dopey, talk to Eddie. Okay? Figure out your next move.
视频不是电影 但也要花钱的
Video isn't film, but it still costs money.
自从每个人都能把自己喜欢的带回家后 市场就饱和了
Market's saturated since everyone can just take home their favorites.
人们能看的片子有限
People are only gonna watch so many movies.
赚钱只能靠分销
Distribution's how you make money.
卡尔维斯塔公♥司♥的马克说
Mark at Cal Vista was saying a single retailer
以前一部电影零售商会买♥♥20卷带子
used to buy 20 copies of a title.
你和卡尔维斯塔的人开了会
You were at a meeting with Cal Vista?
对 我们喝了点东西
Yeah, we had drinks.
他说什么
What'd he say?
制片是钱坑
Production's a money pit.
有太多新片子进入市场
Too many new releases flooding the market.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
格雷格 当初你创建公♥司♥时
Greg, when you started this company,
你说你有计划
you said that you had a plan.
我确实有计划 但现在...
I do have a plan, but for now...
目的是不亏不盈
it's to break even.
我们去哪儿吃晚餐
Where should we go for dinner?
我明天要拍摄
I have a shoot tomorrow.
所以 计划是什么
So, what is the plan?
计划是让你做洛瑞·麦迪逊
The plan is for you to be Lori Madison
别人都做不了洛瑞·麦迪逊
like no one else can be Lori Madison.
巡演很赚钱 但我和琪琪谈过
Tour was good money, but was talking to Kiki
她说得非常清楚
and she made it clear
现在你需要重操旧业
that now you need to get back on the horse and ride.
更加大胆 给人们看看他们前所未见的东西
Go big. Show people what they haven't seen before.
他们还有什么没见过
What the fuck haven't they seen before?
好吧 也许我们应该买♥♥回一些我的作品的版权
Okay, maybe we should buy back some of my titles
然后我们可以做邮寄生意
and then we could start a mail order business
卖♥♥签名盒子
where we sell, like, signed boxes
片子和杂♥志♥之类的东西
and slicks and magazines and stuff like that.
我们剩下的钱够吗
Do you think we have enough money left to do that?
我有一晚看见了点东西
I saw something the other night.
你看见了什么
What'd you see?
一个女服务员
It was a waitress.
不 你知道吗 根本不重要
No, you know, it doesn't fucking matter.
我看到了一个时刻 我意识到
I saw a moment and I realized that...
我对姑娘们说的话 我在街上看到的一切
all my talking to the girls, everything I saw in the street,
你知道吗 我是想通过钥匙孔展现出来
you know, I was trying to pull that through the keyhole.
我打算告诉人们一个他们了解不到的人生
I was gonna tell people about a life they can't know.
对吧 我打算告诉他们我的真♥相♥
Right? I was going to tell them my little truth.
那是我的想法 那是我的电影
That was my big idea. That was my movie.
好的
Okay.
-所以呢 -所以 这不是我的真♥相♥
‐ So, what? ‐ So, it's not my truth.
是这该死的世界
It's the whole fucking world.
这是我们学习生活的方式
This is how we learn to live.
我们交换的 放弃的
What we trade, what we give away,
你知道吗 一切都是明码标价的
you know, what the fucking price of everything is.
价格 一切的价格是什么
The price of wh‐‐ What is the price of everything?
好吧 听着 我曾经为了30美元而和男人上♥床♥
Okay, look. I used to fuck guys for 30 dollars.
我低估了自己的价值
And I was selling it short.
但这个世界上的所有女人 都在卖♥♥
But every woman in this world, she's selling shit.
即使她并不想这样
Even if she doesn't wanna be.
她身上仍旧有地方贴了价格标签
She's still got a price tag on her somewhere.
我们中的每个人都是这样
Every one of us.
这也太愤世嫉俗了
Well, that's pretty fucking cynical.
-是吗 -是啊 即使对我来说
- Oh, it is? ‐ I mean, yeah, even for me.
这是你的世界
This is your world.
你们男人创造了这个操蛋的世界
You guys made this motherfucker.
哈维 想想吧
Harvey, come on.
我们基本上每个片子都是如何结束的
How do we end damn near every fuck scene on camera?
我们让男人把屌♥拔♥出♥来♥ 射在女人脸上
We have the guy pull his dick out and cum on a woman's face,
我们把它叫做射♥精♥镜头
and we call it the money shot.
谁做♥爱♥
I mean, who makes love
会每次都那样结束
and finishes that way every damn time?
或者我该说
Or I should say,
在我们拍这些色情片之前 是谁教他们怎么做
who, before we made the dirty movies to teach them how?
但男人们想要的
But what men want...
不 他们愿意为之付钱的
No, what they'll pay for...
成为了这个世界
that becomes the world.
我们都是其中的妓♥女♥
And we're all whores from this.
好吧 所以这电影
All right, so what is this movie...
是讲什么的
a-- about?
不会是讲述生活的
Yeah, well, it's not gonna be about the life.
刚才只是我在说我自己
You know, that was me making it just about me.
是我在...
And that was me...
让观众目瞪口呆地说
giving an audience something to gawk at and say,
"看看那些操蛋的贱♥人♥"
"Hey, look at those fucked up bitches.
"她们在做好人不做的事"
They're doing what good people don't."
我是在放所有人一马
I mean, that was me letting everybody off the hook.
这电影会讲述这世界里的一个女人
No, it's just gonna be about a woman in this world.
她可能是服务员
You know, she could be a waitress.
也可能是秘书 都不重要
She could be a secretary, doesn't fucking matter.
但她做的一切 她去的每个地方
But everything she does, everywhere she goes...
她身上都带着标签
she's got a price tag hanging on her ass.
这电影里还会有床戏吗
Are people still fucking in this movie?
当然 他们会做♥爱♥
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表