剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
who remind him of his mother.
下一幕里 他会用你选的围巾
In the next scene, he's gonna actually strangle you
勒死你
with a scarf you picked out.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不好意思 你在这里工作吗
'Scuse me, do you work here?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
有什么能帮您吗
How can I help you?
我们能做的一切都做了
Everything we can do to the guy, we're doing it.
过去三周内
You've got six prostitution stings
有六起卖♥♥淫案子
in the last three weeks,
都是当场定罪
all with convictions on the premises.
消防队长一个月内去了两次
I've had the fire marshal through there twice this month.
还有建筑检查员 卫生督查员
Building inspectors, health inspectors.
我们还需要多长时间
How much longer are we talking?
我们只需要两次定罪 以及立案一个
We only need two convictions, one more case in the pipeline,
就足够关掉大楼了
and you've got enough to padlock.
我明白挂锁法案是怎么回事 警官
I understand how the padlock law works, Constable.
我问的是还要多久
What I'm asking is how long?
吉恩 这些案子应该站得住脚
Gene. These cases should hold up,
但我们不能太急于求成
but we can't speed the process all that much.
事实上业主有权以妨害法为由
The fact is the property owner has the right to appeal
对我们使用该案进行上诉
our use of this case under the nuisance statute.
就算有临时限制令
Even with a TRO,
如果他们发起一致上诉
the judge could deny us injunctive relief
法官可以驳回我们的禁制令
if they mount a coherent appeal.
业主♥权♥益已经扎根于法律体系中了
The rights of property owners are baked into the system.
-都是这样运作的 -去他妈的
- It's how it works. - Fuck all!
多亏这个老鼠屎一样的酒店
And thanks to this shit-stain of a hotel,
我们失去了价值三千万美元的商务综合体
we have lost a 30 million dollar business complex.
是这样吗
Is that what I'm hearing?
钱不能再等等吗
The money won't wait?
不到一个月 就要到别的地方去了
Not a month more. It will go elsewhere.
这个操蛋的市中心究竟怎么回事
What the fuck is it about the center of this fucking town?
一切都是前进一步 后退两步
Everything is one step forward, two steps back.
洛瑞 看这个
Hey, Lor. Check it out.
我们走到哪里都能看见你
Everywhere we go, there you are.
试镜怎么样
So, how'd it go?
-我觉得还可以 -是吗 史蒂维怎么说
- Okay, I guess. - Yeah? What did Stevie say?
他不在
Stevie wasn't there.
为什么
Why not?
没事 回酒店后我给他打电♥话♥
Okay. Well, I'll call him when we get back to the hotel.
小事一桩
It's no problem.
天啊
Christ.
酒店怎么走
Which way is the hotel?
你知道吗 这城市闻起来一股尿骚味
This whole goddamn city smells like piss, you know that?
我没怨言 杰克 一切都有条不紊
No complaints, Jack. Everything ran like clockwork.
你的人给了我要求的一切
Your people gave me everything I asked for.
你看起来不开心啊
You don't look happy.
案子进展顺利
Oh, the case work is fine.
等到那地方挂锁的时候
By the time it leads us to a padlock on the place,
钱早都撤走了 至少我老板是这么说的
the money will have walked away, so my boss is telling me.
所以呢
So, what?
你不是房♥产经纪人 你♥他♥妈♥是个警♥察♥
You're not a realtor, you're a fucking cop, right?
据我所知 是的
The last I checked.
但我还能把我的人要回来吧
But I'm good taking my people back?
我是指 所有人都平安归来
I mean, everyone comes home,
我可以继续让他们工作吧
I get to put 'em back down in the hole?
所有人都会回来的 杰克
Everybody goes home, Jack.
包括珍妮弗吗
Even Jennifer?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 杰克 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 杰克
- Fuck you, Jack. - Fuck you, Jack!
不过他说得对
He's right though.
我想要你留下
You, I'd prefer to keep.
如果你有更多的活儿给我 你就可以留下我
Well, if you have more work for me, then you can.
我可不认为那是活儿
Well, I wouldn't call it work.
别自恋了
You flatter yourself.
你可真会说
Girl, you got a mouth on you.
干了 混♥蛋♥们
Drink up, motherfuckers!
干得漂亮
Good work.
安琪拉 我忘记你的生日了
Angela, I forgot your birthday.
我的天 我怎么会忘掉
Oh my! How could I have done that?
该死
Shit.
你好 你好
Yeah. Hello-- Hello.
史蒂维 嗨
Stevie, hey!
还可以 老兄 还可以
Yeah, not bad, buddy. Not bad.
听着 试镜怎么样
Uh... So-- So listen, how did, um...
好的 这样行吗 她再去一次
Okay. Well, how about this? How about she comes back in,
和你的人对戏 之后我们
and reads against your guy, and we--
拜托 老兄 说真的
Come on, man, seriously.
因为你说我们可以 我们才大老远过来的
We came all this way because you said we'd--
好吧 行吧
Right. Yeah. Right. Right.
好吧 多谢你干的好事
Right, well, thanks for nothing.
操
Fuck!
你去哪
Where are you going?
去找他谈 他在犯一个大错
To go talk to him. He's making a big mistake.
别管了 格雷格
Let it go, Greg!
不 他欠我的 我们之间有历史
Nah, he owes me. We have history.
如果我配不上这角色
If I'm not good enough for the part,
那我就不该得到它
then I shouldn't have the part.
亲爱的 你够好了
Baby, you were good enough.
你怎么知道 你当时又不在
How the fuck do you know? You weren't even in the room.
他也不在 这就是问题所在
Yeah, neither was he. And that's the problem.
格雷格
Greg!
他得亲眼看到
He's got to see it for himself, okay?
让你来试镜是他的主意
It was his idea to have you audition.
他的 我根本没问他 洛瑞 他来找我的
His. I didn't even ask him, Lori. He came to me.
我不想要那角色
I don't want the part!
那我们来这破地干什么
Then what the fuck are we even doing in this shithole?
我真是日了狗了
I swear to Christ on the motherfucking cross,
你知道你想要什么吗
do you even know what you want? Huh?
你不想拍黄♥片♥了
You don't wanna do fuck films anymore,
-你也不想拍正经片子 -我想拍正经片子
- you don't wanna do real films-- - I do wanna do real films!
可是你都不想去接这活
How can you say that when you're turning your back on a job?
这不是活 他们不想要我
It's not a job, they don't want me!
他们想要你 只是还不知道
They want you! They just don't know it yet.
三万块
Thirty-fucking-thousand dollars.
这很划算了
Hey, that's a steal.
你认识那个艺术家多久了
How long have you known that artist?
马克
Marco?
大概十年了 我们一起在罗德岛设计学院上学
...about ten years. We were at RISD together.
我知道他是你朋友 但是
I know he's your friend and all, but...
这不让你生气吗 他可以举办个展
doesn't it burn you up? He gets a solo show to...
展出他的混凝纸牛仔
papier-mâché fucking cowboy.
生气啊
Yeah, it does.
但谁在乎我的想法
But who cares what I think?
华尔街的人认为他们找到了下一个巴斯奎特
Wall Streeters think they've found the next Basquiat,
所以他可以要价
so he can name his price.
他也要了
And he has.
今晚陪我
Stay with me tonight.
我就是这么打算的
That was the plan.
我是说整晚 别回城里
I mean all night. Don't go back up town.
我担心我们吓到他了
I'm afraid we rattled him.
我得打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call,
这样他就不会等我回家
so at least he's not expecting me.
一块奶酪 慢用
Slice of cheese. Enjoy, man.
洛瑞 洛瑞
Lori? Lori?
-洛瑞 -麦克
- Hey, Lori. - Mike.
天啊 嗨
Oh, my God. Hi.
我跟你说 这跟
I'm tellin' ya, this is no different
我们要做的其他事都没有区别
than anything else you and me are gonna do.
-我们可以一起吃早餐 -不 艾比
- We'll get some breakfast. - No. N-- Abby.
-问题是 -艾比 艾比
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表