剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
- The problem-- - Abb-- Abby. Abby.
准备好了吗 罗伊
Ready, Roy?
玩得开心 好吗
You have fun. Okay?
看看我找到了谁
Hey. Look who I found.
我去 洛瑞·麦迪逊
Holy hell. Lori Madison.
靠 你还没开门营业
Shit, you're not even open yet.
说笑呢 你是皇族
What, are you kiddin'? You're royalty.
你要喝什么
What are you drinkin'?
蔓越莓伏特加
Uh... Vodka cranberry.
没问题 坐吧
You got it. Have a seat.
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to tell.
我仍然是个妓♥女♥ 只是因此出了名
I'm still a whore, I just got famous for it.
拜托
Ah! Come on.
我没骗你 文森特
I'm not gonna lie to you, Vincent.
听着
Look...
即使在你做妓♥女♥的时候
Even when you were a whore...
你也不是妓♥女♥
you weren't a whore.
从来不是
Not ever.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思就是 欢迎回家
It means... welcome home.
各位
Hey, fellas.
这里什么情况
What the fuck is going on here?
面试
Interviewin'.
面试
Interviewin'?
我压力很大
I'm holdin' onto a lot of tension,
我需要玛雅干活
so I need Maya to do that thing she does.
该死
Shit!
鲁迪 抱歉 玛雅外出服务去了
Rudy, I'm sorry. Maya's on an outcall tonight.
我要是知道...
Had I known...
那现在谁有空
All right, who's available then?
现在吗
Right now, um...
星星 她休息时间就快结束了
Star. She should be coming off her break soon.
-谁是星星 -红头发那个
- Which one is Star? - The redhead with the...
不要红发的 我不喜欢雀斑 太爱尔兰人了
No gingers. Freckles fuck me up. It's too Irish.
好吧 能从这些人里面选吗
All right, so, what about, uh, one of these?
我可以问问 但她们还没正式受聘
I could ask, but officially they're not hired yet.
大的那个信封装的是外出服务赚的钱
The big one... is the outcall envelope.
我的姑娘基本都住在中城的酒店里了
All my girls are practically living in Midtown hotels.
-我们赚了很多 -很好
- We're making a killin'. - That's great,
可我要找谁操去
but who am I supposed to fuck now?
抱歉给你造成了不便 鲁迪
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Rudy.
你可以过一两个小时再回来
You can come back in an hour or two.
你是说生意太好
You're telling me that business is so good,
我在自家妓院里都找不到人操吗
I can't even get laid in my own goddamn whorehouse?
我给阿罕布拉那边打个电♥话♥
I'll call over to the Alhambra
看看杰基能不能送点姑娘过来
and see if Jackie can send over some girls for you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
如果有的话叫他们送亚裔女过来
Orientals if they got 'em.
给
There you go.
他接受请求吗
Is he taking requests?
你可以尽管提
He is now.
你有达丝蒂·斯普林菲尔德的《No Easy Way Down》吗
Do you have "No Easy Way Down" By Dusty Springfield?
《达丝蒂在孟菲斯》
Dusty in Memphis.
有的
Got it right here.
失陪下
Excuse me.
你是我上过的第一个警督
You're my first lieutenant.
是吗
That a fact?
我不喜欢当兵的人
I don't like guys who make rank.
我也不喜欢
Me neither.
你能再放一遍吗
Can you play that again?
-曼努尔 -什么事 文斯
- Manuel! - Yeah, Vince?
你和杰去吃晚饭吧 我请
You and Jay, you go, uh, have a dinner on me.
今晚会很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
-现在吗 老板 -是的 现在
- Now, boss? - Yeah, now.
-我来收拾 -杰
- I'll finish up here. - Jay,
我们去吃晚饭
Vamos a comer.
-杰罗姆 -什么事
- Jerome! - Yeah? What's up?
-我们去走走 -好
- Let's take a walk. - All right, man.
-德兰西街和什么 -德兰西街和艾塞克斯街
- Delancey and what? - Uh... Delancey and Essex.
那个去罗斯福快速道好了
Actually, go to the FDR
带我们去岛上转转
and take us halfway around the island, okay?
等等 等下
W-- Wait, wait. Hold on.
口♥交♥也要吗
Wha-- For a blowjob?
为了安全起见
Just for safety.
为了安全起见
For safety?
你最近不在纽约
You haven't been in New York.
得病的人太多了
It's going around. It's everywhere.
一日为妓 终身为妓
Once a whore, always a whore.
不不不 不...
No, no, no, no. It's-- It--
不是那样的
It's not like that.
你可以操♥我♥ 但你不能用套
You can fuck me, but you can't use a cover.
别这样 洛瑞
Jesus, Lori.
我想我还可以变得更糟 对吗 文森特
I guess there are worse things I could be, right, Vincent?
我认识的一些优秀的人也当过妓♥女♥
Some of the best people I've known have been whores.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我在开车
I was driving.
有一道亮光然后 我就在这儿醒来
There was a bright light and then... I woke up here.
为此感到骄傲奇怪吗
Is it weird to be proud of this?
当然不 你演得很好
Not at all. You did great.
-你这么觉得 -嘘
- You think? - Shh.
-我在医院里待了多久了 -一周
- How long have I been in the hospital? - A week.
我的天 一周
Oh, my God. A week?
你昏迷了
You've been in a coma.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Don't worry. Everything's going to be all right now.
你有得到很好的照顾
You're in good hands.
真棒
Bravo.
而且很帅
And so fucking handsome.
-我说不好 -怎么了
- I don't know. - What's wrong?
我有点累
I'm a little run down.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
-你不是医生吗 -你
- Aren't you a doctor? - You...
什么都不用做
don't have to do anything.
放松就行
Just relax.
护士保罗来了
Nurse Paul is here.
没想到啊 我的大帅哥
I do declare, my big, handsome man.
别担心 麦基医生
Don't worry, Dr. Mackie.
你会得到很好的照顾
You're in good hands.
-你救了我 -我只是在做我工作而已
- You saved me. - I was only doing my job.
抱歉 我会补偿你的
I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢你过来 -怎么了
- Thanks for stopping by. - Yeah. What's up?
我希望你跟一些人谈谈
I want you to come talk to some people...
你的工作
about what you do.
-我的工作 -你的电影
- What I do? - Your films.
好 我要找谁谈
Okay. Who am I talking to?
女性反色情组织
Woman Against Pornography.
我为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would I do that?
我有看到她们
No, I've seen those ladies
在录像店前游♥行♥
parading out in front of the peeps.
伤心的主妇 生气的女同
Sad housewives, pissed-off lesbians...
-还有洛瑞塔 -谁 我吗
- and Loretta! - Who, me?
不是全部
Not all. Not all.
有的是有权之人
Some of them are movers and shakers.
德沃金和一些其他人 他们是思想家
Dworkin, a few others. They're thinkers.
她们相信她们能通过一项联邦法律
And they believe they can get a federal law on the books...
禁止色情片
to ban pornography.
她们为什么想和我谈 我就是拍黄♥片♥的
Why do they wanna talk to me? I make dirty movies.
她们是女权主义者
They're feminists.
你也是
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表