剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
won't do anything to address that crisis.
那只会令病毒传播改为发生在
All that will do is send transmission of the virus
我们无法干预和教育的地方
into places where we can't do interventions and education.
市长能接受
And the mayor's okay running for reelection
对艾滋坐视不理的连任竞选纲领吗
on a platform of doing nothing about AIDS?
关键是不要为了做给民众看
The point is not to do something
才去做某件事 督察员
just to be seen doing it, Inspector.
当然
Course not.
而是要做正确的事
The point is to do the right thing.
我们可以先...
We could start--
关闭这些场所难道不会至少传递出
Wouldn't closing them at least send a signal that this is,
这确实是健康危机的信♥号♥♥吗
in fact, a health crisis?
我们不是已经确定了吗
Don't we know that already?
是确定了
Yeah.
那我所在的地区呢
What about in my part of the world?
你可以说我们已经给格林威治村里的
I mean, you can say that we have the education
酒吧和澡堂
and intervention programs going down
安排了干预和教育工作
in the Village bars and baths,
但没人在做这样的事
but no-one is doing anything like that.
中城周围的放映机和妓院
And the peeps and the parlors around Midtown,
还在照常营业
they're acting like it's business as usual.
-因为就是一切如常 -你说什么
- Well, it's because it is. - Excuse me?
吉恩 我知道《生活》杂♥志♥
Look, Gene, I know that Life magazine
声称任何人都有可能感染艾滋
told us that anyone can get AIDS,
但我们已经开始看到继发和三发病例
but we're already starting to see secondary and tertiary cases,
我的研究人员已经确定
and it's pretty clear to my researchers
艾滋在异性性♥爱♥中并不会有效传播
that it is not being effectively transmitted through heterosexual sex.
杂♥志♥说得不对
I mean, it's just not true.
否则我们会在那个群体看到更多病例
We'd be seeing a lot more cases in that cohort if it were.
全市没有任何异性恋
There-- There are no heterosexual outbreaks
-爆发艾滋 -那就好
- anywhere in the city. - Good to know.
一例都没有吗
No cases at all?
我听过许多关于妓♥女♥的传闻
I mean, I-- I hear a lot of stories about prostitutes.
的确有很多男人报告说
Well... Yeah, okay, we have plenty of guys
他们是被妓♥女♥传染的
who are self-reporting they got it from hookers,
但知道吗
but you know what?
当我的部门去调查这些病例时
When my department looks into those cases,
-猜猜他们发现什么 -是真的吗
- guess what they find out. - Is it true?
事实就是 市长愿意采取任何
The fact is, the mayor's willing to take any action
公共健康专家所建议的行动
that the public health professionals advise him to take,
这些专家现在的说法就是
and what they're saying, right now, those professionals,
关闭澡堂不会有任何帮助
is that closing the baths won't help.
要是你派来的妓♥女♥生意不好怎么办
What if these whores you sent me don't work out?
你不喜欢就告诉我 我再派别的过来
If you don't like, tell me. I have others to replace them.
-她们能分到多少钱 -小费归她们
- What's their cut? - They can keep their tips.
就这样
That's it?
-她们可能会有意见 -她们的意见算个屁
- They might not like that. - Fuck what they don't like!
她们不会从我这里逃跑吧
They ain't gonna run out on me, are they?
跳上货轮 回苏联去
Like, hop on a freighter back to Russia?
这就是她们不会逃走的原因
This is why they don't run.
我们再去看看
Let's go take another look.
这组妞上第一轮
This group for first shift.
今晚我派另外五个来
I have another five for tonight.
你叫司机去接她们
You send your driver, eh?
没问题 我的司机黑弗兰奇可以去接她们
Sure. My man, Black Frankie, can run them out and pick them up.
瓦西里
Vasily.
你的妞里头没有金发的吗
Ain't you got any blondes in the mix?
我有些客人偏好金发
Some of my customers got preferences.
染发就行了 我他妈不在乎
Dye their hair! I give no fuck.
听见没 柏妮丝 你负责这个
You hear that, Bernice? You can supervise that.
没问题 我马上给她们染
Yeah. Sure. I'll get right on it.
合作愉快咯
So, partners?
比尔 真是活久见 我居然听见纽约副市长
Well, Bill, I have lived long enough to hear the Deputy Mayor
在来自不同部门的众人面前大声说出
of New York City say aloud, in mixed company, that the point
政♥治♥决策的关键在于做正确的事
of a political decision is to do the right thing.
他把大家当成没见过世面的乡巴佬吗
Like everyone in the room came into town on a turnip cart.
在这个问题上 什么才是正确的事
Yeah. The... What the hell is the right thing, here?
谁能说得准
Who can say?
不管是什么 都不是艾德·科奇想要的
Whatever it is, Ed Koch isn't looking for it.
如果他关闭澡堂
If he closes the bathhouses,
他就会失去半数同性恋团体的支持
he'll lose half the gay community.
那他伪装的"市中心黄金单身汉"
Which'll damn near be ready to out him
身份就会被戳破
for being an unmarried downtown bachelor.
如果他不那么做 其余纽约市民就会认为
And if he doesn't, the rest of New York looks on him
仿佛他太害怕
like he was too scared
不敢在这场疫病疫情中有所作为
to act in the midst of a goddamn plague.
换你你会怎么做
Well, what would you do?
如果你是深柜直男
I mean, if you were in the closet
像大家都以为艾德·科奇的那样怎么办
the way everybody thinks Ed Koch is in the closet?
我
Me?
我当然会做正确的事
I would do the right thing, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来了 我就知道你能来
You made it. I knew you would.
其实差一点来不了
Well, it was touch-and-go, actually.
不过你现在来了
Well, you're here now.
来一杯吗
Want a drink?
好
Yes.
我自己去倒
But I'll get it.
看起来你要忙的已经够多了 不就麻烦你倒酒了
Looks like you've got enough going on without having to tend bar.
-电影怎么样了 -很艰难
- How'd filming go? - Hard.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
知道吗 拍电影的奇妙之处在于
You know, the thing about making movies
刚开始时
is you begin...
你把想说的话都设想好了
imagining 100 percent of what you wanna say.
然后你开始写剧本 雇演员
Then you write the script, and you hire your actors,
集♥合♥剧组 然后你试图保留
and you gather your crew, and you try to hold onto
之前自己的想法 也许百分之90甚至80
as much of that as you can, like, 90, 80 percent.
然后今天 有人又有了新想法 整场戏就变得
Or, today, someone had an idea, and the scene became
完全出乎想象
more than I ever could've thought!
所以我觉得这个过程其实是
You know, so I think the process is really...
在和自己最初的设想告别
saying goodbye to what you first imagined,
迎接你的新发现
and saying hello to what you discover.
-听上去你在妥协 -绝不
- Sounds like you're settling. - Oh, never.
我会说得烦死你
Talking your ear off.
黑弗兰奇
Oh, Black Frankie,
那个心脏药叫什么来着
what's the name of that heart drug again?
洛米特拉 但如果你想找股票代号♥
Lomitra. But if you're looking for the stock market symbol,
是ALAB
it's, uh, A-L-A-B.
艾布纳实验室 是做药的公♥司♥
Abner Labs. That's the company that makes it.
你也做空了
You short it, too?
我不是赌徒 但如果我是 我不会赌我会输的局
I'm not a gambler, but if I was, I wouldn't bet to lose.
看到了
Here it is.
昨天又跌了50美分 你瞧
Went down 50 cents yesterday. See?
你真该一起来做这美差
You oughta get on this gravy train!
我喜欢把钱留着
I keep my money.
亲爱的 帮我个忙
Darling, do me a favor.
亲一下报纸那地方
Kiss that part of the paper right there,
为了好运
for good luck.
行
Sure.
-你金发很美 -非常感谢
- You look nice with blonde hair. - Mm. Thanks millions.
我打赌你穿皮毛大衣肯定也好看 或光着躺上面
I bet you'd look really good in a fur coat. And on one, too.
给你老婆买♥♥件皮毛大衣
Buy your wife a fur coat.
我买♥♥了 但她不懂感激
I have. But she isn't very appreciative.
事实上 我老婆不理解我
Truth is, my wife doesn't understand me.
也许 她很理解你
Maybe... she understand you very good.
来吧 我们去后面
Come on, let's go in the back.
不去
Nyet.
这不是关于我怎么想 不是关于
It's not about what I think, it's not about some
-狭隘的资产阶级道德 -汉克
- petty bourgeois morality... - Hank.
你以为我就是这么想的
...of which you think I'm guilty.
不是这个 我得到了
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表