剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Carmine.
别起来 别起来
Don't get up, don't get up.
所以 有什么问题
So... what's the problem now?
听着 托尼知道他儿子有问题
Look. Tony knows his son was no angel,
但是 鲁迪 跟他说不通
but, Rudy, there's no talking to him.
他正处于丧子之痛
The man's grieving.
你得把枪手交给他
You gotta give him the shooter.
我
Me?
他杀了一个你手下的毒贩
He killed some fucking drug dealer who was one of your earners
那人有个双胞胎弟弟
and that guy's got a brother, a twin.
我们知道 鲁迪
We know this, Rudy.
我不知道是谁杀了卡卡奇的儿子
I don't know who killed Cacace's kid,
但我的人赚钱 卡迈恩
but my guy's an earner, Carmine,
他已经给我赚了十五年的钱了
and he's been an earner for 15 good years.
托尼有难处 鲁迪
Tony's got weight, Rudy.
他有难处 是的
He has weight, yeah.
但他儿子就是个吸毒的小混♥蛋♥
But his son was a cokehead piece of shit
莫名其妙杀了我手下
who clipped one of our earners for no good reason,
而代价就是
and the price to that is...
那人的弟弟完全有理由复仇
the guy's twin brother rightfully came back on him.
你说有什么问题
Tell me how this is wrong?
淡定 好吗
Statazitt, all right?
没人说那小子不是个混♥蛋♥
Nobody's saying the kid wasn't a piece of shit.
托尼向老大告状了
Tony's crying to the boss.
老大的问题已经够多
The boss has already got enough trouble
还有杰罗姆大街的破事 所以
with that Jerome Avenue bunch, so...
他这次很可能同意他的请求
he's likely gonna give him this one.
所以 我们要死两个赚钱者吗
So, now we're out two earners?
不行 卡迈恩 不公平
No, Carmine. Not fair.
我也有难处
I got some weight, too.
我也经常被坑
And I've been stepped on now and then
我来找你帮忙 你不帮忙
and looked for your help. And when it didn't come,
我也没有告状 我默默接受
I didn't cry to no one, I took my lumps.
但这次...
But now, with this...
我的人这么多年来一直是对的
My guy's always been right. For years.
他从来没亏过我们一分钱
He's never so much as cheated us out of a goddamn dime,
现在他哥哥死了 他干了任何人都会干的事
and now his brother's dead and does what any man would?
-不行 卡迈恩 -托尼是朋友 鲁迪
‐ No, Carmine. ‐ Tony's a friend of ours, Rudy.
他儿子不是
His son wasn't.
你告诉老大这次我保他
And you can tell the boss it was me on this.
我给他亮了绿灯 我
I gave my guy permission. Me.
好
Okay.
我会把这话传达上去
I'll take that back.
-我出门了 -好
- I'm heading out. ‐ All right.
喝一杯吗 小甜心
Would you like a drink, sweetheart?
好
Sure.
谢谢 鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
-布里 -布里
- Bree. ‐ Bree.
你应该叫我鲍比
You should call me Bobby.
我就是这么叫的
I just did.
对 对啊 是的
Oh. Yeah. Right, you did.
汤米
Oh, hey, Tommy.
跟你说一声 这周钱还是少
Just so you know, this week is light.
跟之前一样
Same as it's been.
还少吗
Still?
黑弗兰奇被抓期间
When Black Frankie got locked up,
我们外服的数量减少
we had to cut back on the outcalls.
有些姑娘就走了
Some of our girls quit on us.
现在她们还没回来呢
So far, we haven't gotten them back.
-去哪了 修道院吗 -不知道
‐ Where'd they go? A convent? ‐ We're not sure.
你是想让我告诉鲁迪你把妓♥女♥弄丢了吗
Well, you want me to tell Rudy you misplaced his whores?
好了 鲍比 给我处理好
Come on, Bobby. Figure it the fuck out.
你听到他的话了
You heard the man.
给我处理好
Figure it the fuck out.
嘟声后
Please, leave a message...
请留言
...when you hear the tone.
是我
It's me.
要是在的话 求你接电♥话♥
If you're there, can you pick up?
我真的需要你在这件事上帮帮我
I really need you to help me with this thing I have.
要是我能起步 真的就能成
It's‐‐ It's really gonna work if I can get it up and running.
所以 听着 那件事我很抱歉
So, look, I'm‐‐ I'm sorry about the other stuff‐‐
-你在吗 -在
‐ Are you there? ‐ Yeah.
亚当 外婆葬礼你没来
Adam, you missed your nana's funeral.
是今天吗
That was today?
要是没了家人
You know, you don't have your family,
那你真就孤家寡人了
you're alone in this world.
对 是今天 我本来想去
Oh, right. That was today. I was gonna go,
但和投资人面谈这笔生意的
but my only chance of this business meeting
唯一机会就是今天 他正要...
with this investor was today and he was going to‐‐
那个不错
It's a hell of a thing.
我要为男同性恋者健康危机组织办一个募捐活动
I'm having a fundraiser for the GMHC...
下个月在市政厅
at the Townhouse next month.
肯定不容易
Must be difficult.
我是说 这是你的人生和事业
I mean, this is your life and your job.
螺丝起子鸡尾酒
Screwdriver.
-谢谢 -马克
‐ Thanks. ‐ Hey, Mark.
你不喝吗
You're not drinking?
真高兴你回来了 吉恩
I'm happy you're back, Gene.
只要我们小心就好 对吧
Well... as long as we're careful, right?
是 只要我们小心就好
Yeah. As long as we're careful.
我要走了
I gotta take off.
真可惜
That's too bad.
我还想再来一杯呢
I could use another.
今晚还不知道要干什么
I'm still figuring out the night.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他男友刚去世
His boyfriend just died.
还拿着我们的寻呼机呢
Still got our pager, I see.
谁找到就是谁的
Finders keepers.
坐 弗兰奇
Sit, Frankie.
所以 你们觉得能抛弃我们
So, y'all thinkin' we can be cut out.
游戏就是这样
That's the game.
之前我有逼
I had the pussy.
鲍比有寻呼机
Bobby had the beepers.
现在 我既有逼也有寻呼机
Now, I have the pussy and the beepers both.
你们要得多 做得少
You all were taking too much and doing too little for it.
交通费 保护费
Transport, protection.
我们可以坐出租车
Taxis.
而且酒店保安会照顾我们
And the hotel detectives look out for us
人家收的跟你们比起来少多了
and ask only for a taste of what you all were pocketing.
-是吗 -是的
‐ Is that right? ‐ That's right.
亲爱的 真高兴你出来了
Hey, sweetie. Glad to see you got out.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
代我向鲍比问好
Tell Bobby I said hi.
会的
I'll do that.
你照顾好自己 听到了吗
You take care of that thing, you hear?
你保证过
You made a promise.
我知道 我...
I know. I...
-只是以防万一 -防什么
‐ It's for protection. ‐ From what?
防那个杀了弗兰奇的人吗
From what killed Frankie?
你会是下一个吗
Are you next?
我们惹上麻烦了吗
Are we in trouble?
你知道谁杀了你哥吗
Do you know who killed your brother?
到底怎么回事 文斯
What the fuck is going on, Vince?
好像你在乎一样
Like you care.
我是说 自他死后你就消失了
I mean, you haven't been here since he died.
你有陪在我身边吗
I mean, wh‐‐ where the fuck you been for me?
我有陪在你身边吗
Where have I been for you?
你在搞笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-总之你不在这儿 艾比 -天啊
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表