剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
It's not that. I've been offered, uh...
一个内部岗位
an inside position.
执行副总裁
Executive vice president,
雷曼兄弟 负责并购业务
Lehman Brothers, supervising acquisitions and mergers.
我觉得我会接受
You know, I'm-- I'm thinking I'm gonna bite.
有大财团做筹码在背后支持我
I mean, the kind of deals that I can work up
想想我可以搞定多少大项目
with the leverage of a big house like that behind me...
这个圈子里
There's a whole...
董事会有自己的社交规矩
social framework that goes with a boardroom.
-必须得端庄得体 -端庄得体
- There's a certain decorum. - A decorum?
这对我来说就是扯淡 但是
It's bullshit to me. But...
但是你需要一个更有档次的女人
But you need a better class of woman on your arm.
不 不是 我需要你 我想要你
No. No! I need you. I want you.
而且老实说 我愿意不去理会那些
And frankly, I was willing to stare down the kind of gossip
关于前卫的色情电影创造者的闲言碎语
that goes with an avant-garde creator of filmed erotica,
因为如果他们受不了 去他妈的 我能
because fuck them if they can't deal. I can.
但如果我在电影里做♥爱♥
Mm-hmm. But if I'm fucking on film...
这很难理解吗
Is that so hard to understand?
所以我让别人在电影里做♥爱♥就没事
So, it's okay for me to ask other people to fuck on film,
但如果我自己演
but if I do it myself...
我以为你已经不演了
I thought you were done with that.
汉克 他们付了我钱 一大笔钱
Hank, they paid me. They paid me good money.
而那笔钱的一大部分我已经花在电影上了
And I spent most of that money on my movie.
现在 我得用工作回报他们
And now, I need to give them the work.
请别这么做
Please don't do this.
只是做♥爱♥
It's just fucking.
我一直这么说 只是工作
I keep saying it. It's just the work.
-对我不是 这... -汉克
- It isn't to me. It's... - Hank.
求你了 我们可以把订金还给他们
Please. We can pay them back the advance.
-拜托 艾琳 -别这样
- Please, Eileen. - Don't do this!
-那不过是钱 -我说过了
- It's just money! - I told you!
就让我把钱还给他们吧
Please, just let me pay them back!
让我出钱给你做电影吧
Let me pay for your goddamn movie!
你不用这么做 文森特
You don't have to do this, Vincent.
这地方太大了
This place is too big.
这里的一切都让我想起咱俩的过去
Everything I see in here reminds me of us.
再说 艾比 比起我来
Hell, Abby, you liked this apartment
你更喜欢这地方
much better than I did.
你要住哪
Where will you go?
47街上有个地儿 在8街和9街之间
There's a spot over on 47th between the 8th and 9th.
住了一堆演员和在剧院讨生活的人
It's a bunch of actors and theater types living there.
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you'd like it.
就是
It's like, uh...
叫什么来着
What's the word?
波芮米亚
Boremian.
波希米亚风格
Bohemian.
对 就那个
Yeah, that.
来 脚给我
Come on. Here.
这感觉熟悉吗
Feel familiar?
很舒服
It's nice.
还有件事
There's one other thing.
我要去跟汤米·朗格谈谈
I'm gonna sit down with Tommy Longo.
我要跟他做个交易
I'm gonna work out a deal with him so that...
让我来掌管踩镲
I take over the Hi-Hat.
以后不用再给他或者帮派里任何人钱
So, no more payments to him or anyone else in the mob.
所以你和我还是会一起做生意
So, you and I are still gonna be in business together.
你还没明白
You're still not getting it.
等我一弄好文件
As soon as I get the paperwork straightened out,
就把踩镲转让给你
I'm gonna sell you the Hi-Hat and sign it over to you.
-文森特 -它是属于你的 艾比
- Vincent. - It's yours, Abby.
那里到处都是你的痕迹 我不想要
You're all over that place. I don't want it.
要是我也不想要呢
What if I don't want it either?
没关系 你想怎么处理它都可以
It's fine. You can do whatever you want with it.
你准备做什么
And what are you gonna do?
我要休息一段时间 想想事情
I was gonna take some time to figure things out.
所有那些
You know, all that...
这些年来 我每步走来都是步步紧逼
All those years I was just pushing and pushing,
一切都匆匆而过
they just went by so fast.
我曾经掌控着一切 到头来竹篮打水一场空
I was the king of everything, and it all amounted to nothing.
我们必须分手 你知道的 对吗
We had to break up. You know that, right?
我们太不同了
We're so different.
能撑这么久也是很意外了
Surprised it lasted as long as it did.
但是 艾比
But Abby...
我们之前有过火花
We had something.
是啊
Yes.
我们有过火花 文斯
We had something, Vince.
我就是不敢相信
I just can't believe that the goddamn money,
那微不足道的钱 比我们还重要
as little as it is, could matter more than us.
还是说这是因为自尊
Or is it pride?
自尊有什么不好
What's wrong with pride?
自尊是最没有用的东西
It's the most useless thing there is, pride.
没有自尊地活着 时间长了
You live without pride long enough,
你就会想方设法抓住你能获得的仅有的那一点尊严
you find a way to use what little you can get.
我的天 真的要到这一步吗
Jesus Christ, is it really coming to this?
我该不该相信 艾琳 你这不是在
Am I not to believe, Eileen, that this isn't you sabotaging
破坏所有你可能被爱的机会
any possible chance that you could be loved?
还是说你必须得回报某个人的爱的机会
Or that you'll have to love someone back?
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
-别这样 不 不 不 -不 不 不 过来
- Don't do that. No. No, no. - No, no, no. Come here.
过来 不 说认真的 听我说
Come here. No, seriously. Hear me out.
我觉得我们很合得来
I just think that we're a great fit.
你说对吗
You know? Right?
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
真的 说真心话 我
Really, to tell you the truth, I...
我喜欢你的全部
I like everything about you.
我下班后
Like, when I get off from work,
我不想回到家面对着一个空荡荡的公♥寓♥
I-- I don't wanna come home to an empty apartment.
我想看到你
I wanna see you.
我在想或许我们应该集中我们的资源
I'm thinking that maybe we could pool our resources
搬进同一个地方 你觉得怎么样
and move into one place. How's that sound?
-很甜蜜 -是啊
- Sweet. - Yeah.
不过还是不要了
But no.
为什么
Why not?
我曾和别人一起住了很长一段时间
I lived with someone for a long time,
现在我不想过那样的生活了
and I don't want that now.
抱歉 但我不知道我还会不会想过回那样的生活
I'm sorry, but I don't know if I ever will want it again.
我想你做我的朋友 陪着我
I want you for your friendship and companionship,
以及满足我的生理需求
and for the physical part,
但我不需要一个全天候的男人
but I don't need a full-time man.
我很满意我现在的状态
I'm good where I'm at.
不过 "生理需求上"
The physical part, though...
很不错 对吗
it's pretty good, though, right?
谢谢你 亲爱的 但是
Gracias, Mami, but, um...
我不会放弃的
I'm not gonna give up.
你知道我会不断问起的 对吗
You know I'm gonna keep asking, right?
-我知道 -对吗
- I know. - Right?
肯尼迪机场 哪个航站楼 女士
Kennedy. Which terminal, ma'am?
能去欧洲的都行 谢谢
Uh... Yeah, whichever one's continental. Thank you.
下周末
...next weekend.
我知道你带来了一个剪辑
I understand you brought a clip with you?
放给我们看看
Set this up for us.
好吧 我结婚太草率...
Okay, so, I married too fast--
打开那个盒子
You'll open the box,
看到了闪闪发亮的钻石 你真的会...
and have that diamond moment. You really will--
完美的煎饼是非常轻薄的
...perfect pancake is lightweight,
一锅轻松装下
fits easily in one pan,
每次都能轻松翻面
and flips picture-perfect pancakes every time--
库莫州长
...Governor Cuomo
将批准城市卫生检查员
will allow city health inspectors
将此类地方归类于妨害公众安宁场所
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表