剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
They'll know it's you,
另外一个镜头里拍了你的正脸
I got a full-on of your face in another shot.
好的 我们来谈谈下一场戏
Okay, I wanna talk about the next scene.
我是个老师 我怎么会不知道
I'm a teacher. How come I don't know
乔治·华盛顿是第一任总统呢
that George Washington was the first president?
因为你欲♥火♥焚身 头昏脑涨
'Cause you're so horny... you're dizzy.
没办法思考
You can't think straight.
我的客户希望能修改台词
My client wants to change her line.
她可以在知道乔治·华盛顿是谁的情况下
She can know who George Washington was
做♥爱♥
and still fuck.
而且 我希望他能带避孕套
Also... I want him to wear a condom.
没门 我的片场不允许有避孕套
No fucking way. I have a no-condom rule on my sets.
你说得倒轻松
It's easy to make that rule
上♥床♥的又不是你
when you're not the one getting fucked.
-那人是拍钙片的直男 -我拍的一半男的都是
- That guy's gay-for-pay. - So are half the studs I shoot.
这是我的身体
Hey, it's my body,
我想怎么做我说了算
so I get to decide what I want to do with it.
没门
That's not happening.
没门
Not happening!
这是我的品牌 我的电影
It's my brand. My movie.
我会想办法
I will see what I can do.
去他的 去Chez Nous餐厅
Fuck it! Go to Chez Nous!
托卢卡湖那个吗 那可不近
In Toluca Lake? Okay, that's gonna take a while.
我不管
I don't give a fuck!
该死的苦菊沙拉 我拜托你
Fucking frisee fucking lardon. Please, for the love of shit,
这是午餐 不是太空舱简餐
it's a lunch order! Not a goddamn space shuttle launch!
怎么了
What happened?
我们拍戏的时候出了点问题
We shot something and it got out of hand.
希望不会青
I hope I don't get a bruise.
拜托别告诉亚瑟
Please don't tell Arthur.
我不想让他觉得我软弱
I don't want him to think I'm soft.
当然 好 我不说
Yeah, no, okay, I won't.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我觉得搞砸了
I think we shit the bed.
怎么了
What happened?
我们蹑足不前
We're treading water here.
那个混♥蛋♥就是不卖♥♥
The motherfucker still won't sell.
你胡萝卜和棍子都试过了[软硬兼施] 现在怎么办
Well, you've tried the carrot and you've tried the stick. What's left?
找根更大的棍子
A bigger stick.
你去给我找
Go get me one.
我想让你知道我只是
I want you to know that I'm just...
我很欣慰得知你还活着
I'm just relieved to know that you're alive.
知道你还活在这世上 我没想到...
That you're still out here in this world. I didn't think--
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我之前也无从得知
I had no way of knowing.
所以 总之...
So anyway, um...
家里的消息...
news from home...
你哥哥 有了第二个孩子
is your brother, he had his second kid
几年前的事了
a couple of years ago.
他娶了一个同学 雪妮丝
He married Cherise from school, and...
他在矿场工作 你当姨妈了
he's working at the coal company and yeah, you're an aunt.
他们...
They have, uh...
一个孩子叫莎伦 六岁
They have Sharon, who's six,
还有一个叫珊迪
and, uh, Sandy...
马上就两岁了
who will be two.
孩子很漂亮
And they are beautiful.
两个都漂亮
Both of them.
是的 你会喜欢上他们的 你会的
Yeah, you would love the kids. You would.
孩子们
Yeah, children...
孩子们懂得原谅
Children forgive.
他们相信你
They believe in you.
我想是他们需要相信你
They need to believe in you, I guess.
天哪
Christ.
我知道你不仅仅很生气 玛格丽特
I know you're not just angry, Margaret.
你还很难过
You're sad.
你知道我怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
因为我也有同样的感觉
Because I feel the same goddamn way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能离开这里
I can't leave here.
我昨天试过了 但是
I tried, yesterday, but...
我只到了隧♥道♥
I got as far as the tunnel.
我真的
I really...
我真的需要看看你的脸
really need to see your face.
我需要一些帮助
I need some help...
选择性地将妓院赶出45街片区
selectively enforcing the shit out of the 45th Street area.
怎么排除
How selective?
有这么个混♥蛋♥
There's this one motherfucker in particular.
我想让他生不如死
I'd like to make his life hell.
你就是那个
You're the guy...
想让心理医生医生搬出大楼的人
trying to move that shrink out of his building.
你以为我不读报纸吗
You think I don't read the Post
你想把那家伙赶出去的唯一原因
The only reason why you want to bounce that guy
是因为钱
is because of money.
不是因为你真的在乎
Not because you actually fucking care.
-等一等 -看在老天的份上
- Hold on a second-- - For Christ's sakes,
为什么人们听到真♥相♥会如此生气
why do people get so offended when they hear the truth?
只有五块钱 就这样
Five fucking dollars? That's it?
要不然我给他五块钱然后
How about I give him five bucks and...
好的 我在想
Okay. I was thinking, uh...
我在你运输警队中看到的那个女卧底
the female undercover I saw on your transit detail,
她可能 很适合我的计划
she might... be a good fit for what I have in mind.
普雷斯顿警员
Officer Preston?
-这是她的名字吗 -是的
- Is that her name, yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
就是那个你带出去吃夜宵的普雷斯顿警员
The same Officer Preston you took out for night breakfast.
我的人什么事都和我说
My people tell me everything.
不是那样的 杰克
It wasn't like that, uh, Jack,
-我在 -我逗你而已
- I was, um-- - Just busting your balls.
你想要她我一点也不奇怪 她很优秀
I'm not surprised you want her. She's top shelf.
你这是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
你正在东山再起的路上 你不能再进康复中心了
You are on the comeback. You can't disappear to rehab again.
我这次控制住了 格雷格在帮我
Yeah, I've got it under control this time. Greg's helping me.
亚瑟说那个人肛♥交♥时会戴避孕套
Arthur said the guy will wear a condom for the anal,
但你还是要说那句傻傻的台词
but you still have to say the stupid line.
好的 你今天看见布兰迪了吗
Okay. But did you see Brandy today?
我不和非我代理的人说话
I don't talk to people I don't rep.
你在说什么
What-- What are you talking about?
有个男演员 好像叫汤米
Well, this actor guy, Tommy, I think,
他把他的鸡♥巴♥塞进她的喉咙里
jammed his cock into the back of her throat,
然后还用力打她造成了淤青
and he slapped her so hard he gave her a bruise.
-真是混♥蛋♥ -洛瑞
- Fuck that. - Lori.
这关你的事吗 关我的事吗
Is this your business? Is it mine?
我为了确保你在片场的需求
I've enough on my plate
得到满足 已经有够多的事了
making sure you get what you need on set.
布兰迪不会给我分成 会给你吗
I-- I don't get a percentage of Brandy. Do you?
现在让我们赶紧拍完亚瑟的片子 好吗
Now, let's get our work done for Arthur, okay?
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
初步结论
The preliminary results...
表明
Indicated.
初步结论表明
The preliminary results indicated...
什么
That?
该死 我累坏了
Fuck, I am exhausted.
没事的 你做得很好 你会背下来的
It's okay, you're doing great, you'll get it.
也许我们该休息一下
Maybe we should take a break.
我们已经排练了一个多小时了
We've been at it over an hour.
每天拍摄这些剧本
Shooting all these pages, every day.
我状态最佳时都已经够难了
It was hard enough when I was 100 percent.
我为你感到骄傲 宝贝 你做得很好
I'm proud of you, baby. You're doing great.
我现在随时都很头晕
I'm dizzy all the time, now.
我去泡些茶
I'm gonna make some tea.
我在一次拍摄中差点晕了过去
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表