剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Yeah. Thank the owner.
屋主叫什么名字
What's the man's name?
杰罗姆
Jerome.
他以前午饭时间常到踩镲喝酒 从中午喝到一点
He used to... drink his lunch in the Hi-Hat, noon to one?
嗯 我记得
Yeah. I remember.
他人不错
Good dude.
他叫你保持身体健康 好好享受这里
He said to enjoy it in good health.
健不健康可由不得我
Well, that's out of my hands.
我有什么能帮你的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
你可以帮我把柴劈完
You could finish splitting that wood.
好
All right.
你知道怎么劈吗
Man, you know what you're doin'?
拜托 这就跟骑自行车一样
Please. It's like riding a bike.
-你放松坐着就行 -好吧
- Just sit back and relax. - All right.
我已经金盆洗手了
I'm out of the business.
我很感谢你来找我
I appreciate you reachin' out.
但我拍不了
But I can't.
其实根本没多少床戏
Okay, but there's barely any fucking to be done.
我请你只是为了
I mean it's-- it's really just
把你名字写到海报上
so I can put your name on the poster
好募集新资金
and get some fresh money behind me.
而且我们要拍的
And what we're doing...
不同于你我曾拍过的那些
is different than anything you or I have ever done.
你有机会好好发挥演技
And you could do some acting.
"演技"
"Acting."
你在糊弄谁呢
Who are you bullshitting?
从来没人雇我演过戏
No one ever paid me to act.
我早知道自己到片场要做什么
I knew what I was there to do.
该死 莎娜
Shit, Shana.
如果你早知道你不会接演
If you knew you weren't gonna take this part,
又为何同意跟我见面
why'd you agree to meet me?
我很无聊嘛
I'm bored.
我想和老朋友去餐厅吃顿饭
I wanted to go to a restaurant with an old friend,
叙叙旧
and... catch up.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我结婚了
I got married.
-我去 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
嫁给了纽约最有钱的房♥地♥产♥开放商
To one of the richest real estate developers in New York.
亚伦·里弗斯以前常去我在城里
Aaron Rivers used to show up at my movie premieres
办的电影首映
in the city and just...
就站在大堂盯着我看
stand in the lobby and stare at me.
约会两次后他就求婚了
Two dates later he proposed.
他让我搬进塔克西多公园的12卧都铎式大宅
He moved me into a 12-bedroom Tudor revival mansion in Tuxedo Park
还给我无限的零用钱
and gave me an unlimited allowance.
所以呢
So?
条件是我必须退出这一行
The caveat was I had to quit the business.
你知道我以前的身份
You know where I came from.
我曾是巨星
I was a star.
我曾拥有的东西都是我自己赚来的
And what I had, I earned.
天啊
God.
我真爱受人瞩目的感觉
I loved the attention.
-是啊 -我可以承认
- Yeah. - I can admit that.
我热爱的就是那种关注
The goddamn attention was what I loved about it.
比钱更甚
Even more than the money.
现在我只是个住在镀金笼内的普通女人
Now I'm just another woman living in a gilded cage.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
我们再喝一杯
Let us have another.
我们要怎么处理
So, what the fuck we doin'?
那些女孩吗
About the girls?
废话 难道是问黎巴嫩的局势
No, about the situation in Lebanon.
我不知道 汤姆
I don't know, Tom.
怎么才能让她们乖乖待在农场
How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm
毕竟她们已经见识过城里每间酒店的大堂
when they've seen the lobby of every hotel in town?
杀一儆百
You make an example.
现在够暖了
Well... it's warm enough now.
我晚点到村里去 叫他们送些柴火来
Yeah, I'll go into the village. Get some firewood delivered.
够我用的
Enough to last me.
-这里有暖气吗 -不多
- Got any heating here? - Not much.
那你冬天怎么办
What'll you do in the winter?
我撑不到冬天的
Winter's not gonna touch me, man.
鲁迪走了
Rudy's gone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他死了
He's dead.
他的手下杀了他
His people did him.
他们的方式 你懂的
The way they do, you know.
怎样
How?
在他车里
In his car.
49街那里 在河附近
Up on 49th, at the river.
一枪爆头
Shot in the head.
他们为什么这么对他
Why'd they do him like that?
现在只有汤米了
So, now it's just Tommy.
新的头目
The new capo.
汤米脑子不正常
Tommy ain't right in the head.
你知道的 他...
You know, he...
想到什么 然后就会扣动扳机
thinks something and... his trigger finger reacts.
你觉得是他杀了鲁迪
You think he did Rudy?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我见过他杀人 所以我知道他有这能耐
But I've seen him do people, so I know he will.
鲁迪曾有的一切现在都归他了
Whatever Rudy had is now his.
听着 你 你想让我给你
Look, you, uh... You want me to get you some, uh...
带点药什么的吗
medicine or somethin'? I don't know.
不用
No.
我没事
I'm good.
要是这有电♥话♥就好了
Wish they had a phone in here.
我们至少能聊天
We could at least talk.
我能偶尔去镇上给你打电♥话♥
I can call you from town... time to time.
我下个月再过来
I will come back up here next month.
没问题
Sure thing.
我们享过不少乐子 哥们
We had fun, man.
可不是嘛
Yeah, we did.
是啊
Yeah.
我父亲以前总说
My father used to say...
"别错过任何机会"
"Never let anything walk by you."
我接受了他的建议
I took his advice.
我觉得自己想尽了一切办法
I don't believe I left one stone unturned.
你还记得甜甜吗
You remember Honey?
当然
Of course.
甜甜真是个尤物
Honey was somethin'.
他们都是
All of 'em.
所有人
The whole parade, man.
他们都很有钱
They were rich.
我没有遗憾
I ain't got no regrets.
我从杯里喝水
I drink from the cup.
麦克
Mike...
怎么了
What?
见鬼
Shit.
这对我来说很难
This is hard for me.
-我... -嘘
- I-- - Shh.
我们好好享受这火堆吧
Let's enjoy this fire.
迈克尔想在离开学校前
Michael's saying goodbye to some friends
和朋友告别
before he leaves for school.
挺好的
That's great.
家里真安静
It's quiet in this house.
是的
It is.
这对我来说不公平
This isn't fair to me.
我理解
I understand.
我理解
I understand.
很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry I hurt you...
但我不后悔我们在一起的时光
but I don't regret the time we had together...
或我们一起组建的家庭
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表