剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Where you going, Lori?
洛瑞 我们去喝咖啡吧
Lori! Come on, let's get a coffee.
洛瑞
Lori!
你去哪 洛瑞 来吧 洛瑞
Where are you going, Lori? Come on, Lori.
-靠 该死的... -洛瑞
- Fuck. Fucking... - Lori!
来吧 洛瑞
Come on, Lori.
洛瑞 洛瑞
Lori. Lori!
请走开 我不认识你
Please go away. I don't know you.
别这样
Come on, don't be that way.
我们去喝咖啡吧
Let's just get a coffee. Come on.
走开 我要报♥警♥了
Please go away. I'm calling the cops.
洛瑞
Lori!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the fucking cops!
洛瑞 宝贝 让我进去
Lori, baby, just let me in.
你能闭嘴吗 现在是凌晨3点
Would you shut up? It's 3:00 in the fucking morning.
我不认识他
I don't-- I don't know him!
你能帮忙吗
Can you please help?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
-闭嘴 -洛瑞
- Shut the fuck up, lady! - Lori!
让我进去 洛瑞
Let me in! Lori!
-有什么需要帮助的 -有人在我门口
- How can I help? - Hi, there's someone outside of my door,
-我需要 -洛瑞 让我进去 -我需要帮助
- and I need.. - Lori, baby, just let me in. - I need help.
你能过来吗 拜托
Can you please come here now, please?
-洛瑞 -冷静
- Lori! - Calm down.
拜托 我需要帮忙
Please, I just-- I just need help.
-你能派警♥察♥过来吗 -洛瑞 让我进去
- Can you send the cops, please? - Lori, baby, just let me in.
-我马上上来 -请报♥警♥
- I'll come right up. - Please just call the fucking cops!
开门
Open the door!
快 洛瑞
Come on, Lori!
开门 宝贝
Open the door, babe!
洛瑞 快开门
Lori, open the goddamn door!
我没开玩笑 开门 洛瑞
I'm not playing around! Open the fucking door, Lori!
女士 我是经理
Ma'am, it's the manager.
门外没人
There's nobody out here.
下去
Get the fuck out!
起来
Get up.
-快走 -拜托
- Walk. - Come on, man!
走
Walk!
相信我 不是我♥干♥的
I'm telling you, I didn't do it!
转过来
Turn around.
转过来 面对我
Turn around! Face me.
跪下
Get on your knees.
要不是因为那混♥蛋♥汤米·朗格
You know, your brother would still be alive
你哥哥就不会死
if it weren't for that cocksucker Tommy Longo.
他们俩以及他们掺了料的货
The two of them and their stepped-on shit.
我差点因为他们卖♥♥我的垃圾被杀
I almost got killed already over that trash they sold me.
这跟汤米无关
This ain't about Tommy.
天啊 拜托不要 不要杀我
Jesus, please, man, come on. Please, don't!
拜托了 请手下留情
Please, man. Please, don't do it!
-两只手 -拜托
- Two hands. - Please.
你杀了我的话 你就死定了 我爸是...
You do this, and you're dead. My dad's--
了结这混♥蛋♥
Finish the motherfucker, man.
你没事吧
Ooh! You all right?
你在这睡的吗
What, did you sleep here?
没有 没有
Oh, no, no. No, no,
我是来工作的
I just came to, um... do some work.
没事
Ah, that's fine.
好难受
I feel like shit.
我可能看上去很糟糕
Oh, I probably look awful.
实际上 你看着不错
Actually, you look kinda nice.
什么 我就像个宿醉的姐妹会女生
What? I look like a hung-over sorority girl.
但你知道我喜欢姐妹会女生
Yeah, but you know I go for sorority girls.
你没看过我电影吗
Haven't you seen my movies?
我昨晚在想我的电影
I was thinking about my movie last night.
还用你说
You don't say.
我当时在和
I was talking to...
很多以前我在街上认识的女生聊天
a bunch of girls I used to know from the street.
有很多精彩的故事
There were so many good stories.
疯狂的故事
Like, crazy stories!
有趣的故事
Funny stories.
偶尔还有可怕的 我想...
Scary ones, sometimes. And I wanted to, um...
我想把很多人的故事融入到一个角色里
I wanted to make a bunch of people into one character.
-复合体 -对
- A composite. Yeah. - Yes!
复合体
A composite, yeah.
我想讲述
And I... I wanted it to be about...
女性真正的
you know, like, what really happens...
遭遇
to women.
但我无视了
But I was ignoring...
发生了什么
what happens.
该死 你知道...
Fuck. You know...
这是有代价的
there's a cost to this.
这一切 你有想过吗
To all this. Do you ever think about that?
我们所在做的
What we do?
这些女人会怎样
I mean, what happens to these women?
你懂的 她们变老 这是...
Well, you know how it is. They age out, and that's...
这个行业的一部分
part of the business.
她们会去哪
Where do they go?
-消失 -是的
- They disappear. - Yep.
没错 她们会消失
Yeah, they do. They disappear.
我懂
I get it.
让我来帮你 我帮你找种子基金
Well, let me help. Let me find you some seed money.
好吗
All right?
好吗 拜托了
All right? Please.
记得把收据给我
Just bring me the receipts.
-你好 我是操作员 -请转查号♥服务台
- Hello, operator. - Directory assistance, please.
查号♥服务台 什么城市
Directory assistance. What city, please?
肯塔基州 莱克星顿
Lexington, Kentucky.
-名字 -威廉·亨德里克森
- What listing? - William Hendrickson.
马上为您接通
I'll connect you.
喂
Hello?
爸
Hi, Dad.
-爸 -我是保罗
- "Dad"? - It's Paul.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表