剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
别操之过急
Don't get ahead of yourself.
我很好奇
So, I'm curious.
你结婚时
When you were married,
你和你妻子考虑过要小孩吗
did you and your wife ever think about kids?
-考虑过 但她不能生 -那领养呢
- We did. She couldn't. - How about adoption?
我们讨论过 但是...
We talked about it, uh, but...
你们想再来一轮吗
You guys want another round?
没过多久我们就出现了争执
...soon enough we started having problems,
之后 我们就没再提这事了
and then, I guess we stopped talking.
你要喝什么
What are you having?
-我有个孩子 -是吗
- I have a kid. - Yeah?
是的 亚当 二十岁了 是个好孩子
Yeah. Adam. He's 20. He's a good kid.
不过现在情况不怎么好
He's not doing so good right now.
我来吧
I-- I got it covered, man.
他有点野
He's a little bit wild.
吸毒 懂吧
Some drugs, you know?
我觉得他不知道自己想要什么
I think he doesn't know what he wants.
他和你一起住吗
Does he live with you?
没有 他之前和我父母住在皇后区
No, he lived with my folks in Queens.
但后来没有了
Until he didn't.
事实上 现在我不知道他在哪
Right now, actually, I don't know where he is.
他不想见我
He's kinda written me off.
为什么
Why?
我真的不在乎
You know, I... I really don't give a shit
别人的看法或想法
what people say or what they think.
随那些混♥蛋♥们怎么说
I mean, let the bastards talk.
我并不以自己的经历为傲
I'm not proud of everything that I've been through in my life,
但我为我是如何挺过这一切而骄傲
but I am proud of how I've gone through it.
我真的不在乎
And I really don't give a shit
别人觉得什么才算道德
what someone else thinks is moral.
有太多人
You know, there's too many people
被别人的看法
who are weighed down by...
别人怎么眼中的自己所拖累
how other people see them. Like, how they look to other people.
-但你不会 -对
- Not you. - No.
对 我各方面都很操蛋 我保证
No, look, I'm fucked up in all sort of ways, I promise.
但我不会被别人看法左右
But not that.
我不会
I mean, I'm not gonna live my life
以别人眼中的正常生活标准来过日子
through someone else's idea of what's normal.
这世上没什么是正常的 我一直这么说
There is no normal. I always say that.
去他妈的正常
Fuck normal.
正常就是个谎言
Normal is a lie.
你好吗
How you doin'?
我可以那样生活 真的
And I can live that way. I do.
不过我觉得
But I think, um,
我有点逼着亚当和我一样
I kinda forced Adam to do the same,
即便他并不总是赞同
even if he wasn't always up for it.
他没有选择
He didn't have a choice.
跟我去走走吧
Walk with me?
去哪
Where?
-弗兰奇吗 -嗯
- You Frankie? - Yeah.
帕斯奎尔 上车
Pasquale. Get in.
我们先别得意
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
看看他的全方位数据
Come on, look at his numbers across the board.
57次三振出局 18次保送
Fifty-seven strikeouts to 18 walks?
八场比赛61局投球
Sixty-one innings pitched through eight games?
我理解 我也激动
I get it. I'm excited, too.
他看上去很不错 但他才二十岁 第一次上场
He looks great. But this is a 20-year-old in his first...
别担心 不会少 亲自称的
Don't worry, it's right. Weighed it myself.
汤米说你只要125克
Tommy said you only wanted an eighth of a key.
对 足量的
Yeah, a big eight.
大量进货前 我都会自己验货
I test drive every supplier before I go large.
你的客户会非常开心的
Your clients are going to be very happy.
-我的货很赞 -赞
- My shit's butter. - Butter?
我不跟穿着傻♥逼♥POLO衫的蠢货交易
I don't deal with the fucking stugats in the Izod shirts.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
还想要跟汤米说就行了
Just let Tommy know when you wanna go again.
再说吧
Yeah, we'll see.
玛格丽特 是我
Margaret. It's me.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
求你了
Please?
好吧 我明天再来
All right. I'll come back tomorrow.
糖糖
Candy.
-你还记得马克吗 -莫西干发型的那个马克
- You remember Mark? - The Mohawk Mark?
对 他回来了
Yeah, that guy. He's back in the city.
-操 -我知道
- Fuck. - I know.
科杰克[光头侦探] 有火吗
Yo, Kojak. You got a light?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
告诉她你在名单上
Tell her you're on the list.
晚上化身妓院老板
律师在一号♥线
Our lawyer's on line one.
这个头条怎么样
How is that for a headline?
我去会会金主
I'll pay the money a visit.
看看他们是否满意
See if they're suitably impressed.
我给涂鸦艺术家的
I donated to the legal fund of the family
家庭法律基金捐了钱
of the graffiti artist.
被警♥察♥杀了的那个
The one the cops murdered.
我有看到报道
Yeah, I read about it.
你怎么了 文斯
What's up with you, Vince?
我没说话并不代表有什么问题
Just 'cause I'm quiet doesn't mean anything's wrong.
如果你能做一件事 你会怎么做
If you could do one thing, what would it be?
就是 让你只为自己而活
You know, if you were living just for yourself.
我不想为自己活 我有你
I don't want to live for myself. I have you.
但如果我
But if I wasn't...
不在你身边 或者这一切不存在
around, if all this didn't exist.
我不知道为什么想到了这个 但是...
I don't know why this popped in my head, but...
我父亲曾经有一张大房♥子的照片
my dad used to have this photo of this big house tacked on
就在他工具间的墙上钉着
the wall of his shed where he kept his tools.
后院种了树 有孩子有单车
Trees and kids and bikes in the yard.
真正的罗克韦尔风格的房♥子
You know, real normal Rockwell-type shit.
我妈妈管那叫他的第二个家
My mom called it his second home...
他没和我们一起在家时 就在那个家
where he would go when he wasn't at home with us.
我都不记得我是什么时候
I don't remember when I learned that...
发现那不是真的
...it wasn't real.
只是他从杂♥志♥上撕下来的
He just tore it out of a magazine.
抱歉 我没回答你的问题 对吗
Sorry, I didn't really answer your question, did I?
算是回答了
Kind of did.
-涨了 -什么
- Up. - What?
他涨价了 涨了几乎60%
His price went up. By almost 60 percent,
他涨了要价 很不厚道
he's bumped his asking, which was already unreasonable.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
谁知道一个心理学家这么有种
Who knew a psychiatrist had those kind of balls on him?
听着 我们没时间了
Look, we're running out of time.
你们有没有考虑过
Have you all thought about moving forward
先从已经买♥♥下的半个街区开始着手呢
with the half block that you've secured?
规范化要求更大的空间
The specifications require a larger footprint.
但听着 如果市政厅拿不到地♥产♥
But look, if the city can't wrangle the real estate,
那也许这个项目
then maybe this isn't the project
-也不是我们需要的 -我明白你的意思了
- we need to be delivering now. - I hear you,
不过给我们几天时间调整
but give us a few days to recalibrate,
再给你重新提案吧
and come back to you with a plan.
我们都是为了大局 不是吗
We're all after the greater good here, right?
-我准备好了 -好的 卢
- I'm ready. - Okay, Lou.
射吧
Let it go.
卡
Cut.
好的 继续 孩子们 下一个镜头
All right, moving on, kids. Next scene.
我们还没拍完吧
We're not done here, are we?
需要的都拍了
I got everything I need.
镜头都没对着我的脸
If the camera's not on my face,
他们怎么能知道是我呢
how are they supposed to know it's me?
他们会知道的
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表