我在布鲁克林找到了一个好地方
I found a cool place in Brooklyn,
我打算去那里 骑骑单车
and I plan to go up there and just, you know, ride my bike,
逛逛纽约 吃很多披萨
do New York, eat lots of pizza,
看看路人 也许看一场百老汇演出
look at the people, maybe a Broadway show.
总之 我知道我们是来聊聊伊丽莎白的
Anyway, I know we are here to talk about Elizabeth,
但我一直想告诉你们
but I've been wanting to tell you guys.
如果她还在 我想她会喜欢这个主意的
I think she'd like that idea.
我记得当我看到她是一名侧写师时
I remember when I saw she was a profiler
我叫她给自己进行了侧写
and I asked her to profile herself.
她说什么
What did she say?
她描述了一个相似的人
She described someone similar and yet
然而和我从小到大认识爱护的女人完全不一样
so, so different from the woman I grew to know and love.
我以前不喜欢她
I didn't like her.
后来我改变想法了
I mean, I came around,
但她真的影响了我
but she really got to me.
艾莉娜 你来了
Alina, you made it.
和局里的神经学家见面如何
How'd it go with the Bureau neurologist?
和我想的不一样
Well, not like I expected.
显然 我的头疼开始加剧了
Apparently, my headaches have been getting worse
因为一些要认真对待的身体状况
because of a pretty serious medical condition.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
天呐
My God!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
彼得肯定欣喜若狂了
Pete must be over the moon.
所以头疼不是永久性的吗
So the headaches aren't permanent?
他们不清楚 但他们认为不是
They don't know, but they don't think so.
还是那句话 如果可以的话 在确认之前
Still, if it's okay, I'd like to take a medical leave
我想请病假暂时离开特别小组
from the task force until we know for sure.
你很快就能继续出外勤了
You'll be back in the field before you know it.
也许吧
Maybe.
或许人生自有安排
Or maybe life's got other plans.
在宝宝出世之后 不管怎么样
Once the baby's born, either way,
我都会很好的
I'll be great.
邓比 到你了
Dembe? I think you're up.
你想说两句吗
Would you care to say anything?
这对我来说有一点不一样
It was a little different for me,
因为我和伊丽莎白的关系
because my relationship with Elizabeth
总是和雷蒙德有关系
was always in terms of Raymond.
我记得伊丽莎白比现在的艾格尼斯
I remember when Elizabeth was several years younger
小几岁的时候
than Agnes is now.
我和雷蒙德去看她踢足球
Raymond and I went to a soccer match she was playing in.
那场球赛踢得太菜了
The match was a disaster.
所有的女孩子东跑西跑
All these girls running this way and that.
很多错失或是意外的进球
A lot of missed goals or goals made by accident,
但是太好玩了
but it was so much fun.
球赛结束之后
And after it was over,
我想没人真的在乎或知道谁赢了或是输了
I don't think anyone really cared or knew who won or lost.
大家都站在一起 吃零食喝果汁
Everyone was standing around, having snacks and juices,
比谁更多擦伤和淤青
comparing scrapes and bruises,
说话声热闹满满
and there was a lot of noise and activity,
但是突然间 我听到一阵笑声
but suddenly, I heard this laugh.
这种一触即发 发自内心的笑声
This sort of explosive, spontaneous laugh,
年轻活力 充满了欢乐和感染力
young and so full of joy and infectious,
但同时也很熟悉
but also familiar.
是伊丽莎白
It was Elizabeth.
但我转头看向旁边
But I turned to look next to me,
因为有这么一瞬间 我以为是雷蒙德
because just for a second, I thought it was Raymond.
几年之后 就在伊丽莎白死之前
And some years later, just before Elizabeth died,
我们一起在特区和纽约待了几天
we all spent a few days together in D.C. and New York --
雷蒙德 伊丽莎白 艾格尼斯
Raymond, Elizabeth, Agnes,
我自己和弗伦奇夫人
myself, and Mrs. French,
就一起待着 闲聊
just hanging around, talking,
吃东西 玩棋牌游戏 在公园散步
eating, playing board games, walking in the park.
我们去了几个博物馆 吃了冰淇淋
We went to a couple of museums, got ice cream,
我们之间有说有笑
and we just laughed with each other.
艾格尼斯 伊丽莎白和雷蒙德
Agnes, Elizabeth, and Raymond.
这种有趣的小家庭笑语相传
This funny, little family who all share that laugh.
这个巨大 慷慨 淘气
This one, big, generous, mischievous,
有爱 渴望 希望 受伤的心灵
loving, hungry, wanting, tragic heart.
基恩·伊丽莎白
基恩·汤姆
保重
Be safe.
还有多久才到法庭
How much further to the courthouse?
快了
Not long.
司法部有飞机在等着你
The ministry has a plane waiting.
明天这个时候你就会到北♥京♥了
You'll be in Beijing this time tomorrow.
我们不回家
We're not going home.
除非我找到雷蒙德·雷丁顿 把他杀了
Not until I find and kill Raymond Reddington.
雷丁顿 吴京 你不能单枪匹马去找他
Reddington? Wujing, you can't do that alone.
我们不必
We won't have to.
我有一份名单
I have a list of others
上面的人会很乐意出手的
who will be glad to join the fight.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表