我不担心她
I'm not concerned about her.
但现在我们得把这张空床塞上人
But we now have an empty bed that we need to fill,
幸运的是
and lucky for us,
我想我找到了一个新人选
I think I found a new prospect.
我刚刚说过 我快顾不过来了
I just said I can barely handle this.
现在再加新人不是时候
It's not the right time to bring in someone new.
你知道我们的任务有多重要
You know how important our mission is.
我们总是能多看管一个病人的
We can always handle one more patient.
我们总能搞定
We always make it work.
切萨皮克湾纪念医院
她刚送进来的时候体温过低
Well, she was hypothermic when she came in.
严重脱水 营养不良
She's dehydrated, malnourished.
我想这是是由于她在树林里
I suppose being lost in the woods
迷路了好几天 又冷又饿又渴
for days in the cold with no food or water would do that.
大部分症状是的 但心脏损伤不是
A lot of it, but not the heart damage.
-她心脏受损了 -心脏肥大
- She has heart damage? - Yeah, it's enlarged,
左心室功能衰退
with a reduced left ventricular function.
但我给她做进一步检查时有更奇怪的发现
But when I examined her further, things got...stranger.
起初我以为这些只是刀伤
At first I thought these were just knife wounds,
或许是受到了折磨
torture, maybe,
但当我们清洗掉血液
but when we cleaned away the blood,
我们发现了这个
we found this.
M·霍姆斯
C·弗劳尔斯
这些是名字吗
Are those names?
是的 我也是这么猜的
Yeah, that'd be my guess.
而且看起来是她自己造成的
And they appear self-inflicted.
为什么她要把名字刻在自己的腿上
Why would she carve names into her own leg?
妈妈
Mom?
记得我们之前说过的
Remember what we talked about.
她现在听不见你的声音
She can't hear you right now.
她病得很严重 小夏
She's really sick, Char.
请原谅我们想单独待一会
Y-You'll have to excuse us.
这是事件发生以来女儿第一次见到她
This is the first time she's seen her since...
没事 请便 我们正准备离开
No, please. We were just heading out.
围产医生立刻到急诊室 围产医生立刻到急诊室
Perinatologist to ER, stat. Perinatologist to ER, stat.
让我们把犯下这种事的混♥蛋♥揪出来
Let's go find the bastard who did this.
就一点点 明白吧
For just a little bit, all right?
试着转一圈
Try to swish it around.
就要薄薄一层
Just one thin layer.
亲爱的 三明治上你想涂芥末还是蛋黄酱
Honey, do you want mustard or mayo on your sandwich?
萨拉
Sarah?
比尔 她癫痫犯了
Bill! She's seizing!
我们与她的医生聊过了
We spoke with her doctor,
看来你的儿媳
and it seems your daughter-in-law
把两个女人的名字刻在了自己的大腿上
carved the names of two women into her own thigh.
是希拉自己做的
Sheila did that?
我的天呐 为什么
For God's sake, why?
这是我们的猜测 她可能知道自己快死了
This is conjecture, but we believe she knew she might die
想给找到她尸体的人留下一些线索
and wanted to send a message to whoever found her body,
让他们知道还有其他的受害者
to let them know there are other victims still out there.
这条信息奏效了
And the message worked.
我们确认了这两个名字
We ID'd the names.
克里斯特尔·弗劳尔斯和玛利亚·霍姆斯
Uh, Crystal Flowers and Maria Holmes.
虽然这两个名字都很常见
Now, while both names are incredibly common,
但我能准确把范围缩小
I was able to narrow down the search
是因为这两个人与希拉有不寻常的联♥系♥
because of a peculiar connection to Sheila.
我认识这两个女人
I know those women.
我是怎么会知道她们的
Where do I know them from?
阿兰姆在进行社交媒体搜索时
Aram discovered the connection
发现了她们之间的联♥系♥
when he conducted a social media search
这三位母亲的事迹都登在
and saw all three mothers were featured
小小战士基金会
小小战士基金会的网站上
on the Tiny Fighters Foundation website.
我记得这个采访 我也在现场
Oh, believe me, I remember the interview. I was there.
这是一个募集捐款的组织
It's a fundraising organization.
分享患有严重疾病的孩子
They share the stories of children
与他们的家庭和病魔斗争的故事
and their families facing serious health issues.
我当时向小小战士捐了一大笔钱
I've donated a lot to Tiny Fighters.
怎么会到目前为止
How has no one made the connection
才有人将这些母亲的失踪联♥系♥起来
that these mothers were going missing until now?
美国每年都有
Well, over 600,000 people
超过六十万人失踪
go missing in the U.S. every year,
这些案子相隔数年
and these cases are spread out over several years,
在不同地区
in different parts of the country,
失踪情况也不同
and under different circumstances.
我们正要把基金会的负责人艾米丽·莱特带来
We're bringing in the woman who runs Tiny Fighters. Emily Wright.
看看她有什么能提供的信息
We'll see if she has something to offer.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你们的简报
Thank you for the briefing.
谢谢你们的工作
And thank you for your work.
还记得我跟你提过的新人选吗
You know the new prospect that I told you about?
我在研究你获取的她的病例
I've been studying her medical records that you obtained.
她有很长很复杂的病史
She's got a long and complicated history
与我们医院的要求完美匹配
that I think is a perfect match for our hospital.
今晚我就会行动
So I'm gonna make my move tonight.
明天一早 我们就有新的病人了
By morning, we will have a new patient.
一定要准备好她的床铺
See to it that her bed is ready.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我不理解
I don't understand.
谁会伤害妈妈 尤其是基金会的妈妈们
Who would want to hurt mothers, especially our mothers?
她们是我认识的最有爱 最无私的人
They're the most loving, selfless people I've ever known.
你们组织中
Who in your organization
有谁能接触家庭的数据库
has access to the database of your families?
我们有上百名志愿者
We have hundreds of volunteer contributors.
都可以接触数据库
They all have access to the database.
我可以提供他们的姓名和邮箱地址
I can get you a log of their names and e-mails.
这些孩子母亲的事迹在网站上披露
What were the dates that the kids of these mothers
是在哪一天
were profiled on the site?
克里斯特尔的儿子是2020年10月3日
October 3, 2020, Crystal's son.
玛利亚的儿子是去年2月10日
February 10th of last year, Maria's son.
希拉的女儿是今年1月25日
And January 25th of this year, Sheila's daughter.
怎么了
Why?
孩子的事迹公开的一周内
All the women were abducted
这些母亲就被绑♥架♥了
within a week of their children's profile.
有人在利用你的网站挑选被害者
Somebody's trolling your website for victims.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
这周你上传了谁的事迹
Who did you profile this week?
你不觉得这有点反应过度了吗
Don't you think this is a bit extreme?
他没有接我们的电♥话♥
He's not answering our calls.
你不能无缘无故不接电♥话♥ 对我不行
You don't just go silent. Not on me.
不然我就会刨根问底找出原因
Or I'm gonna find out the reason why.
赫比
Herbie?
赫比
Herbie!
我们看到你的房♥车停在车♥库♥里 赫比
We saw your Vanagon in the garage, Herbie.
我知道你在
I know you're there.
已经连哭三十六小时了 等我一会儿
It's been 36 hours. Give me a second.
我的妻子去参加数字排毒静修活动
My wife's is on a digital detox retreat,
我联♥系♥不上她
and I can't get ahold of her.
我做不了这个 兄弟
I can't do this, man.
我就不是当父亲的料
I'm not meant to be a father.
我觉得我已经疯了 真的
I think I'm actually losing my mind, seriously.
我的孩子恨我
My baby hates me.
真的 她真的恨我
Like, ac... She actually hates me.
不不不 不会的 她叫什么名字
No, no, no, no, no. What's her name?
苏 取自歌♥名《一个叫苏的男孩》
Sue. As in A Boy Named...
我老婆是约翰尼·卡什的粉丝
My wife's a Johnny Cash fan.
无所谓了
Never mind.
过来 苏 过来 没事
Oh, come here, Sue. Come here, Sue. All right.
对 没事了 乖
Yes. Come here. Yes.
真乖 就是这样
There you go. Yeah.
小孩子很好懂的
They're pretty reliable.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表