反正他认识你
Well, he knows you anyway.
他说你卖♥♥给了他六箱重型火炮
He says you sold him six crates of heavy artillery
正是你从弗吉尼亚港偷来的
that you stole from the Port of Virginia,
现在货物正在运往某个遥远的沙漠国度
which are now on their way to a group of extremists
最后将到达一群极端主义者手上
in some faraway desert.
我做这个不是为了钱
I didn't do it for money,
如果你在想这个问题的话
if that's what you're thinking.
我在想生死存亡的事
I'm thinking about survival.
我的生死存亡依赖人与人间的关系
My survival depends on relationships.
你破坏了我们的关系 我很伤心
I'm gutted you've poisoned ours.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
两次
Twice.
为什么
Why?
我儿子
My son.
他们杀害了我儿子
They killed my son.
把他头砍了
Beheaded him.
他在卡兹班做救援工作
He was an aid worker in Kazban,
提供给一无所有的人食物和避难所
providing food and shelter for people with none,
但是上面听到谣言说他是反叛军 所以
but the state heard a rumor he was a rebel, so...
他们把他斩首了
They cut off his head.
对此我很抱歉
I'm very sorry to hear that.
我多希望你一开始就跟我分享这个痛心的故事
I wish you'd shared this painful story from the start.
我们不会去意大利了 是吗
We're not going to Italy, are we?
你已经证明了自己不能被信任
You've proven you can't be trusted.
而且你知道得太多了
And you know much too much.
如果换做是你 你会怎么做
If you were in my shoes, what would you do?
如果你站在我的立场 又会怎么做呢
What would you do if you were in mine?
如果有人毫无缘由地
If someone butchered your only child
屠♥杀♥了你唯一的孩子
for no good reason?
我相信
I'm willing to bet
你也一定会不顾任何阻挠
that you would stop at nothing to scorch
踏平他们走过的每一寸土地
the very earth they walk on.
或许吧
That may be.
但如果我跟你交换立场
But if I were you and you were me...
我绝对 绝对不会骗你
I would never, ever lie to you.
带她去科莫湖 满足她的需求
Take her to Como, see to her needs.
我们得谈谈 宝贝
I need to talk to you, honey.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有 是我做错了
No, I did.
我做了一些非常错误的事情
I did something very wrong.
我骗了一名警探
I lied to a police detective.
我以为自己有正当的理由
I thought I was doing it for a good reason,
为了保护家人不被伤害
to protect my family from getting hurt,
但我得到了教训
but I learned something.
我明白了无论有什么正当的理由都不该撒谎
I learned there's never a good reason to tell a lie.
那还好
Well, that's okay.
至少你学到教训了 是吗
At least you learned, right?
就像你一直告诉我的一样
That's what you always tell me.
为什么我们会在孩子还小的时候
Well, the reason we teach children
教育他们
when they are children
是因为如果你长大成人了
is because when you're an adult,
不好的习惯会带来很严重的后果
there can be serious consequences for bad behavior.
而现在
And now...
我得为自己的行为负责了
I have to pay for mine.
你开什么玩笑
Really?
你派了两个人到参议院停车场
In the Senate parking garage
让他们来"捎我一程"
you send two guys to "give me a lift"?
你是鸡舍中的狐狸
You're the fox in the henhouse,
而我是牧羊犬 这么做很不好
and I'm the sheepdog, which is not a good look.
哈罗德的审判下午就会进行
Harold is scheduled for sentencing this afternoon.
他要面临不公正的五年刑期
He's pleading to five years he doesn't deserve.
如果可以我肯定会帮他的
I'd help him if I could.
如果"假设"和"但是"是糖和坚果做的
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,
那我们圣诞节一定会过得会很愉快
oh, what a Christmas we'd have.
你不是牧羊犬 辛西娅
You're not a sheepdog, Cynthia.
你是圣诞老人
You're Santa Claus.
你不能对他落井下石
And you're not going to give Harold coal.
司法体系已经把哈罗德牢牢牵制住了
Harold is clenched firmly in the jaws of the legal system.
没有前路 只能任其发展
There is no path forward here but to let it play out.
如果你不介意 我要走了
Now if you don't mind, I'll just be going.
还有非法行动这个理由
"Otherwise Illegal Activity."
你说什么
Excuse me?
一名联邦探员 通常是卧底
A federal agent, usually undercover,
填了一份申请表 通过后
fills out an application that, when approved,
批准他或她在几乎没有司法审查
authorizes him or her to bend laws
或监督的情况下违反法律
with almost no judicial review or oversight,
旨在为了抓到罪犯
all to catch a criminal.
没人批准哈罗德这么做
Harold was operating with no such authorization.
但是他在追查谋杀道格·科斯特的凶手
But he was chasing a killer who murdered Doug Koster
还嫁祸哈罗德 对其勒索施压
and framed Harold to gain leverage over him.
把那些花里胡哨的表格
How hard could it be to backdate
日期往前写几天来解释他的行为能有多难呢
one of those fancy forms to explain his actions?
作为参议院司法委员会的成员
As a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee,
我是不会参与掩盖真♥相♥的
I won't participate in a cover-up.
如果哈罗德光明坦荡
If Harold had nothing to hide,
他就不该偷偷摸摸的
he shouldn't have hidden.
同意 但他已经做了
Agreed, but he did.
辛西娅 为了不让我们所爱的人受折磨
Cynthia, to spare our loved ones from pain
为了找出真♥相♥
and to get to the truth,
我们当中有谁不会为此
who among us wouldn't abandon
而放弃一些最坚定的原则
a few of our firmest principles,
如同老鼠弃沉船呢
like rats from a sinking ship?
很遗憾你对人性有如此悲观的看法
I'm sorry you have such a dark view of humanity, Raymond,
但并非所有人都愿意牺牲自己的道德准则
but not all of us would compromise our ethics so willingly.
真是这样吗
Is that a fact?
你好像坐立不安
You seem ill at ease.
是的
Yes, well...
在我职业生涯中有一条界线
There is a line I have studiously avoided crossing
我一直刻意避免逾越 直到现在
in my career, until now.
这是两周前
That terrible sound came from a woman
你带过来让我审问的一个女人
you brought to me two weeks ago
发出的惨叫声
to interrogate for information.
你录下来了吗
You recorded that?
她伤害了你儿媳妇
She'd harmed your daughter-in-law,
而你儿媳妇伤害了你孙女
who was harming your granddaughter.
我想知道你的司法委员会
I wonder how that recording would play
会怎么看待这段录音
for your judiciary committee.
我还以为你想帮我
I thought you were trying to help me.
我是帮了你
I did help you.
现在你可以帮我
And now you can help me.
或者准确地说是帮哈罗德
Or Harold, to be precise.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
好吧 不过你也不认识我父亲
Okay, but then again, you didn't know my father.
该走了
It's time.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
我不会放开你的
I'm not gonna let you go.
你不用放开我
You don't have to.
我绝对不会放开你的
I'm never gonna let go of you.
但你必须让我走
But you do have to let me leave.
我去看看是谁
I'll see who that is.
你去拿东西 然后我们出发
You get your things and then we'll go.
我每天都会打电♥话♥给你的
I'm gonna call you every day, okay?
我是不会放开你的
I am not going to let you go.
绝对不会
Ever.
辛西娅 你怎么来了
Cynthia, what do you want?
雷丁顿今天来找过我
Reddington paid me a visit today.
如果你也一样的话
If it's all the same to you,
我现在真的不想听到雷丁顿的事
I really don't want to hear about Reddington right now.
我觉得你会想听的
I think you're gonna want to hear this.
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表