They schedule their business meetings
安排在家长会前后
around their parent-teacher conferences.
告诉你吧 伙计
I'm telling you, man,
所有这些没有回报的事
I'm gonna end up doing all the work
我都不会再做
with none of the rewards.
如果这事这么困扰你
Well, if it bothers you so much,
为什么不想办法解决呢
why don't you do something about it?
扫清障碍
Making obstacles go away,
你不就是替雷丁顿干这个的吗
isn't that your job for Reddington?
雷丁顿
Reddington...
如果没有我 他不会有今天的地位
He would never be where he is today if it weren't for me.
你还记得在哈佛时我们制定的那个饮酒游戏吗
You remember that drinking game we made up at Harvard?
记得
Yeah.
"莽撞男孩"
The Foolhardy Boys.
我们其中一人会提出我们能想到的
One of us would come up with the craziest crime
最疯狂的犯罪计划...
that we could think of...
然后我们轮流提出意见
Then we'd take turns
制定实现该计划的完美方案
devising the perfect plan to pull it off.
你会怎样杀死一名联调局探员
So, how would you murder an FBI agent?
最好是让你的敌人杀了她
Better yet, how would you get your enemy to murder her?
你太着急了
Oh, you're getting ahead of yourself.
她的弱点是什么
What are her vulnerabilities?
首先 你得想办法监视她
First of all, you gotta find a way to keep tabs on her.
我刚读到一篇关于新型GPS设备的文章
And I just read an article about this new sort of GPS device
该设备能以药丸的形式工作
that works in the form of a medical pill.
-我喜欢这一点 -你喜欢吗
- I like that right there. - Like that?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
敬"莽撞男孩"
Foolhardy Boys.
敬"莽撞男孩"
Foolhardy Boys.
我能和你单独谈谈吗
May I speak privately with you?
当然可以 邓比
Of course, Dembe.
雷蒙德在组织中最依赖
The man who Raymond relies on and trusts the most
最信任的那个人背叛了他
in his organization has betrayed him.
他的女保镖现在正躺在医院
The woman who guards his life is lying in a hospital bed.
雷蒙德现在的处境非常危险
Raymond is at great risk right now.
我想去帮他
I'd like to be there for him.
是雷丁顿派你来的吗
Did Reddington send you?
不是
No.
但我知道他需要帮助
But I know he needs someone.
他无法独自一人赢得这场战争
He can't win this war by himself.
你是问我的意见 还是请求我同意
Are you asking for my advice or my approval?
因为特别小组现在由阿兰姆负责
Because Aram's in charge of this task force.
阿兰姆一直都听你的
Aram has deferred to your wisdom.
这让我左右为难
Well, that puts me in a challenging position.
因为雷丁顿的目标和我们完全不同
Because Reddington has a very different agenda than we do.
没太大区别
Not so different.
他想阻止一个人毁了他的生活
He wants to stop a man from destroying his life.
他想残忍♥杀害一个人
He wants to murder a man in cold blood.
我不会帮他杀人的
I won't assist him with that.
我首先是联调局的探员
I'm an FBI agent first.
但我能保护雷蒙德
But I can protect Raymond
和我曾经效力的组织
and the organization that I was once a part of.
他的工作是我们在这里所做一切的重要基础
His work is the life blood of everything we do here.
我能确保这一点不会受到影响
I can make sure that's not compromised.
是哈罗德派你来的吗
Did Harold send you?
不是 但他批准我来了
No, but he gave his approval.
所以你是代表他来的吗
So you're here on his behalf?
我是作为你朋友来的
I'm here as your friend.
我一直很想你
I've missed you a lot.
希望这能成功
I hope it works out.
马文向我宣战 就为了...
Marvin has declared civil war against me for...
掌控一切
Control of all of it.
牺牲不可避免
Losses are inevitable,
但假如我们的动作够迅速
but perhaps we can minimize them
或许我们能把损失降至最低
if we move fast enough.
我会安排一次与其他成员的会面
I'll set up a meeting with some of the players.
也许就在湖边
Maybe up at the lake.
是的 剧本里是这么写的
Yeah, that's straight out of the playbook.
很不幸 当马文偷走了我为
Unfortunately, Marvin acquired my playbook
伊丽莎白录制的DVD后 已获悉了一切
when he stole the DVDs I recorded for Elizabeth.
我们会陷入埋伏的
We'd be walking into an ambush.
安全屋都没法用了
The safe houses are out of the question.
大部分都是马文替你购置的
Marvin purchased most of them for you
剩下的他也清楚
and knows about the rest.
我在奥韦戈有间狩猎屋
I own a hunting lodge up in Owego.
就在萨斯奎哈纳河边
Up on the Susquehanna River.
是我多年前为马文买♥♥的
I bought it for Marvin years ago,
他50岁生日礼物
a surprise for his 50th birthday.
我从未告诉过他
I never gave it to him.
这个生日礼物太没格调
It would've been in poor taste.
为什么 因为他不懂如何开枪吗
Why? Because he doesn't know how to shoot a gun?
不是 我发现她女朋友是素食主义者
No. I found out his girlfriend was vegan.
我给他安排了三周在图伦的瑜伽静修
I gave him three weeks at a yoga retreat in Tulum instead.
我们今晚起飞
We'll fly up tonight.
查克 你和圣地亚戈随小队一起留在仓库
Chuck, you and Santiago stay with the team at the warehouse.
去通知那些我们已知可以信任的人
And let's get word out to some of the ones we know we can trust.
能来的人
Whoever can make it
明天到在奥韦戈的小屋
should be at the lodge in Owego by tomorrow.
我知道雷丁顿付给你了多少钱
I know what Reddington pays you.
我会付你钱
I cut the checks.
并且是双倍
And I'm offering to double it.
我们知道地点了
We've got a location.
纽约北部 明天的某个时候
Upstate New York, sometime tomorrow.
给菲斯克打电♥话♥
Call Fisker.
告诉他准备行动
Tell him to mobilize.
我明晚之前要结束这场战争
I'm gonna end this war by tomorrow night.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
如果你想知道什么比死还可怕
If you've ever wondered what's worse than death,
告诉你们吧 是冷奶酪
I'll tell you now... Cold cheese.
我可以想象死亡
You see, I can conceive death.
我传播死亡
I distribute death.
那是一种在我们业务中通常能获得的商品
It's a commodity that's generally earned in our business.
但刚从冰箱里哪出来的奶酪 或者背叛
But cheese, straight out of the fridge, or betrayal,
我个人无法想象
I personally cannot conceive.
因此 我每次都预料不到这一点
And therefore, I fail to see it coming every time.
这是我的盲点
Call it my blind spot.
我们说话这会 马文·杰拉德正利用
As we speak, Marvin Gerard is using the trust
我对他的信任 企图接管我的组织
I placed in him to attempt to take over my organization.
邓比 有什么最新消息
Dembe, what's the latest?
你刚刚失去了中东的
You just lost your shipping corridor
出货航道
out of the Middle East.
马文·杰拉德已经控制了
Marvin Gerard now controls
吉隆坡的贸易中枢
the trading hub in Kuala Lumpur.
有人要冰卡蒙贝尔奶酪吗
Would anyone care for some chilled Camembert?
不要吗
No?
搞定
Bingo.
下一个我们占据雷丁顿的巴尔干通道
We'll move on Reddington's Balkan route next.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的制裁在那里制♥造♥了
The Russian sanctions have created
恰到好处的不稳定性
a sweet spot of instability.
菲斯克的人到了吗
Is Fisker's team in place yet?
正等待你的确认
Waiting on confirmation.
很好
Good.
我想每个人
I suppose everyone
在一生中至少都遭遇过一次致命的背叛
has at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime.
问题的关键在于 不要因此
The challenge is to not let it diminish your trust
而减轻对其他人的信任
and faith in others in the process.
各位现在同我一起坐在这里
You all are here with me in this room
是因为你们这些年来都展现出了
because you've demonstrated tremendous reliability
无与伦比的可靠与忠诚
and loyalty over the years.
当然还因为你们能及时赶到这里
And you're also the ones who could get here in time.
麦克杜格尔来了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表