And Reddington blames you because you didn't.
我也同样怪我自己
No more than I blame myself.
你不该这样 我就不怪你
You shouldn't. I don't.
相信我 我试过去怪你
And, believe me, I tried.
雷蒙德拿到了范戴克的手♥机♥
Raymond has Vandyke's phone.
他让人调取了伊丽莎白被杀那天
He had someone pull the GPS data points
手♥机♥的定位信息
from the day Elizabeth was killed.
她被杀前数小时我和她在一家餐馆见过面
I met Elizabeth at a diner hours before she was shot.
手♥机♥上的定位和照片表明
The GPS data points and photos on the phone
范戴克曾监视过我们
show that Vandyke was watching us.
如果我留心的话
If I was paying attention at all,
本该察觉到他
I would have noticed him.
他怎么知道你会去那里
How did he know you'd be there?
我猜他跟踪了我 但我不确定
I assume he was following me, but I'm not sure.
这就是为什么我让人把手♥机♥资料发给我
Which is why I had the phone data sent to me.
我希望通过追踪 查清♥真♥♥相♥
I hope that by tracking it, I'll find out.
我想请你帮忙绘制轨迹图
I could use your help plotting the data points.
-当然可以 -所以线索是什么
- Of course. - So what's the clue?
我以为我被踢出局了
I thought I was being kicked off.
这事我说了算 不是红魔
That's my call, not Red's.
他觉得听完你的解释后 我会同意他的看法
He thought I would agree with him once you had explained yourself.
你解释了 而我不同意
You have, and I don't.
所以请说一下线索
So the clue, let's hear it.
这是雷蒙德
This is a macro look
在大西洋各项业务的总览图
at Raymond's operations in the Atlantic.
他在太平洋也有这么多业务吗
Does he have that many operations in the Pacific?
在印度 波罗的海和地中海地区也有
And the Indian, Baltic, and the Mediterranean.
-北极没有吗 -没有
- Nothing in the Arctic? - No.
除了法罗群岛上的一个院子
Other than a compound on the Faroe Islands.
说真的 我们的人生糟透了
It's official. Our lives suck.
大西洋上的航运 他使用在汉堡
For shipping in the Atlantic, he uses accounts in Hamburg,
贝尔法斯特和开曼群岛开设的账户
Belfast, and the Caymans.
资金通过哈瓦拉网络汇到摩洛哥
Funds are routed through the hawala network to Morocco.
哈瓦拉是一种在阿拉伯世界被广泛使用的地下银行交易网络
然后 他从直布罗陀 贝宁或达喀尔发货
He then ships from Gibraltar, Benin or Dakar.
你全知道 对不对
You really know everything, don't you?
我之前只是猜 但你真的一清二楚
I guess I assumed you did, but you actually do.
我并不总是知道
I didn't always.
雷蒙德的一切都仅限了解必要信息
Everything with Raymond is need-to-know,
但伊丽莎白去世后 他无法工作
but after Elizabeth, he couldn't function.
所以我不得不替他干
So I had to function for him.
你接手了这一切
You took over.
-是的 -那是什么感觉
- I did. - What was that like,
从挡在那人身前的保镖
going from the man in front of the man
变成站在那人背后的操纵者
to the man behind him?
趴下
Down!
噩梦
A nightmare.
贝宁 达喀尔 直布罗陀
So, Benin, Dakar, Gibraltar.
货从那里运到新泽西 诺福克 迈阿密
Goods ship from there to New Jersey, Norfolk, Miami.
雷蒙德是中间人
Raymond is a middle man.
他有客户 他们有货
He has clients. They have goods.
如果入境港受阻
If the port of entry is choked off
货物无法送达
and they can't take delivery,
他们损失的钱 由雷蒙德支付
that costs them money, which Raymond has to cover.
受教了 但线索在哪里
This is all very educational, but where's the clue?
在这里
Right here.
巴尔的摩港
The port of Baltimore.
是你吗 乔
That you, Joe?
知道 我知道 现场禁止吸烟
I know, I know, no smoking on site.
别告诉那个讨厌的女人...
Don't tell her royal pain in the...
怎么回事... 乔
What the... Joe?
巴尔的摩是雷蒙德在东海岸
Baltimore is Raymond's only remaining port of entry
仅剩的入境港
on the eastern seaboard.
无论是谁干掉他的三位港口经理
Whoever's doing this took out three of his port managers.
那人肯定会干掉第四位
It's safe to assume he'll try to take out a fourth.
你知道第四位港口经理的名字吗
Do you know his name?
雷金纳德·劳勒
Reginald Lawler.
我们去找他 希望不会太迟
Let's go get him, and hope we're not too late.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
我不会说的
I won't talk.
我想你会的
Oh, I think you will.
我们从我问其他人的同一问题开始吧
Let's start with the same question I asked the others, huh?
这个人
This man,
在哪里
where is he?
你说劳勒不接电♥话♥是什么意思
What do you mean Lawler's not answering?
那就去啊
Then go there.
我不管你是不是刚生完孩子
I don't care that you just gave birth.
这不是我的问题
That is not my problem.
我的问题是价值1.06亿美元的货
My problem is $106 million worth of goods...
我们改道运往巴尔的摩
...we rerouted to Baltimore
现在无法在巴尔的摩卸货
that now can't land in Baltimore
除非你找到劳勒卸货
unless you get Lawler to land them.
在卸货完成前 我们每天要支付5%的
And until he lands them, we are out 5% a day
保险费和持仓费
in insurance and carrying charges.
所以我建议你裹好孩子
So I suggest you wrap Junior in a binky,
一边喂奶
shove him onto your mammilla,
一边去找劳勒
and go find Lawler.
劳勒丢了
Lawler's out of pocket.
喂 你听到我说的了吗
Yoo-hoo. Did you hear me?
劳勒失踪了 也就是说东海岸已关闭
Lawler is AWOL, which means the East Coast is shut down.
米尔斯读了花
Mierce read the flowers.
米尔斯 那个萨满吗
Mierce. The shaman?
她很乐观
She's optimistic.
是吗
Is she?
太好了
That's great.
萨满很乐观 太棒了
The shaman is optimistic. Fantastic.
这并不意味着没有问题
I mean, it doesn't mean there aren't problems.
只是说我们会解决的
It just means we'll figure them out.
你看重我的建议吗
Do you value my counsel?
-看重 -很好
- I do. - Good.
因为是这样
'Cause here it is.
你已经疯了
You've lost your mind.
你周围的世界正分崩离析
The world is falling apart around you,
而你们都很愉快 因为你的前女友
and you're all beatific because your ex-lover
看到一张枯萎花朵的照片
looked at a photograph of some dead flowers
说"空巴亚"
and said Kumbaya.
黑人传统圣歌♥ 夏令营孩子必唱曲目
她不是我前女友
She's not my ex.
我们只是暂停一下
We're just pausing
直到我解决伊丽莎白被害的有关问题
until I resolve the issues surrounding Elizabeth's death.
这是另一♥码♥事
That is another thing.
你因为邓比没做过的事责怪他
You blame Dembe for something he didn't do.
伊丽莎白被害的事已经解决了
Elizabeth's death has been resolved.
你问过 也有了回答
Asked. Answered.
那也是我们陷入困境的原因
As is the reason we are in this mess.
听着 我知道这事有争议
Look, I know this is third-rail stuff,
但是你让人为你读花的
but you're the one getting your flowers read,
所以随便吧...
so what the hell...
你就不该指定伊丽莎白
You never should've designated Elizabeth
做你的继任者
as your successor.
她不够格
She wasn't qualified.
当她过世 你又离开
And when she passed and you went away,
没人能阻止这一切分崩离析
there was no one to keep all hell from breaking loose.
两年前
七天 七个国家
Seven days, seven countries.
我不想再找了
I am done looking.
我告诉过你 我们找不到他的
I told you we wouldn't find him.
原谅我 我以为他可能不希望
Oh, well, forgive me for hoping he might not want
他的毕生心血毁于一旦
his entire life's work burned to the ground.
他的毕生心血是伊丽莎白
His life's work was Elizabeth.
我的毕生心血是他
Well, my life's work was him.
现在四面楚歌♥
And right now, it is under siege.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表