It was also so you could check on his work,
因为在内心深处 你知道你和FJ一样优秀
because deep down, you know you're every bit as good as FJ,
至少不比他差 因为你知道他可能错过了
if not better, because you know he might have missed something
-某些你可能抓住的东西 -追踪不到的
- that you might catch. - The trace was a non-starter.
虚拟服务器太多 无法识别终端位置
Too many dummy servers to identify the end location.
这是他说的
So he says.
我会再次追踪 但不会定位到任何地方
I will run the trace again, but it won't lead anywhere.
你这么做时
And while you're at it,
给尼克打电♥话♥推荐FJ去那里任职
call Nick and recommend FJ for the job.
这是好事 你是个好人
It's the nice thing to do, and you're a nice guy.
我想你觉得这是种恭维
I suppose you think that is a compliment
我甘于贫穷不是FJ的错
and that it is not FJ's fault that I took a vow of poverty
如果有其他人能胜任那份工作 那就是他
and that if anyone else deserves the job, he does.
我就是这么想的 无论你感受如何
That's exactly what I think, and despite how you feel,
我知道你也这么想
I know it's what you think, too.
你说对了
You're right.
那你会打电♥话♥
Then you'll make the call?
不 绝对不要
No. Absolutely not.
你对我的想法理解错了
You're not right about how I feel.
事实上 你完全想错了
In fact, no, you're absolutely wrong about that.
你对的部分只有让我进行追踪
What you're right about is my running the trace.
检查他的工作 看
Checking his work. Look.
数据包被直接发送到终端服务器了
Data packets are being sent directly to an end server.
FJ·鲍威尔是现代信息安全之父
FJ Powell is the father of modern forensic infosec.
他睡着了都能发现这个
He could've found this in his sleep.
那他为什么没有
Then why didn't he?
就是这个事儿 我觉得他发现了
That's the thing. I think he did.
吉尔福德女士
Ms. Gilford.
我一直在等待你的到来
I've been waiting with bated breath.
我们的黄莺唱了什么歌♥
What tune did our songbird sing?
沉默之歌♥
A song of silence.
真的
Really?
我从没见过这样的人 可能要在地狱待二十年
I've never seen anything like it. 20 years in hell,
她还是愿意为你服刑
and she's willing to serve them all for you.
你唤醒了他们的忠诚 还是恐惧
The loyalty you inspire in your people, or is it fear?
那得看情况
That's entirely case dependent.
就海蒂来说 是忠诚
In Heddie's case, it's loyalty.
那个女人有着矮腿猎犬般的忠心
The woman has the heart of a Basset Hound.
我很高兴她通过了测试
I'm just glad she passed the test.
如果她没通过呢
And what if she failed?
你从没告诉我应急计划到底是什么
You never told me what the contingency plan was.
今天不需要再说这些不愉快的如果
No need for unpleasant "what ifs" today.
事实是 海蒂挺下来了
The fact is, Heddie stands tall.
多谢你宝贵的时间 吉尔福德女士
Thank you for your time, Ms. Gilford.
帮我向斯马瑟斯法官带好
Give my regards to Judge Smathers,
我希望你在荷属圣马丁岛的小屋
and I hope your new bungalow on Sint Maarten
是你梦寐以求的
is everything you've always dreamed of.
有史以来最好的下午工作
Best afternoon's work I've ever done.
我也赞同
I would agree.
接你来的那位先生正在门外等你
The gentleman who brought you here
想去哪儿跟他说就行
is waiting to take you wherever you'd like.
多谢
Thank you.
海蒂之后的路会很难走
Heddie has a rough road ahead.
我会打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
给她找个最好的床位
See that she gets the best bunk in the whole place.
无限食堂服务
Limitless commissary account.
不用了 马文
That won't be necessary, Marvin.
我觉得海蒂已经赢得自♥由♥了 你说呢
I'd say Heddie's earned her freedom, wouldn't you?
我知道你很棒 但是
I mean, I know you're good, but the
她是在联邦监狱
woman's in a federal holding cell.
怎么 你计划搞个越狱吗
What, are you planning on staging a breakout?
某种意义上来说 是的
In a manner of speaking, yes.
你好 阿朗索
Hello, Alonso.
你把波提山摩托车俱乐部的一个正式成员杀了
You killed a full member of the Mount Porte Motorcycle Club?
脑子进水了吗
What were you thinking?
联调局要去问他关于神秘网络的事
The FBI was on its way to question him about Arcane.
-你应该来找我的 -我不是给你工作的
- You should have come to me. - I don't work for you.
那只是因为我让你自立门户
Only because I allowed you to go.
你是在我保护下行动的
You operate under my protection.
别忘了
Don't forget.
是我把你介绍给很多客户的
I introduced you to many of your clients.
两年前根本没人知道你是谁
Nobody even knew who you were two years ago.
我觉得把利润分一半给你
I think sharing half my profits with you
就是适当的表示我的感激之情
expresses the appropriate amount of appreciation.
如果联调局找到里格斯了
Profits that might have disappeared
利润有可能就没了
if the FBI had gotten to Riggs.
你越界了
You crossed a line,
而我要和一个危险的敌人开战
and I'm staring down a war with a dangerous enemy.
我们得解决这个问题
We need to fix this.
我们什么时间 什么地点能见面讨论一下
When and where can we meet to discuss?
我正在和一个新客户交易的路上
I'm on my way to close a deal with a new client.
岩溪公园 45分钟
Rock Creek Park in 45 minutes.
到了再聊
We can talk after.
我会去的
I'll be there.
下手快点
Make it as quick as possible.
别让他受折磨
Don't let him suffer.
他什么都不会感觉到的
He won't feel a thing.
库珀
Cooper.
哈罗德 我知道时间和地点了
Harold, I have a time and place.
我遗漏了什么
What am I missing?
礼貌
Manners.
你一直说只看到代码是不够的
You always said it wasn't enough to see only the code.
要做好 就必须能看到大局
To be great, you need to see the big picture.
但是我看不到 或者是我不想看到
Well, I cannot see it, or I don't want to,
因为我看到的唯一大局就是你是个叛徒
because the only big picture I see is that you're a traitor.
正合你心意的指控 说了之后
A convenient accusation, as even uttering it
可能会让我得不到你以前那份工作
might prevent me from getting your old job.
那和这件事一点关系都没有
That has nothing to do with this.
但是你一点都不想让我得到 对吧
But you don't want me to get it, do you?
我想让你告诉我
What I want is for you to tell me,
你为什么没进行追踪
why didn't you run the trace?
这是你想知道的 还是个命令
Is that what you want, or is that an order?
都是 而且如果你不信我
Both. And if you don't believe me,
为什么不打电♥话♥给你上司
why don't you call the boss?
我不需要打给上司
I don't need to call the boss.
我知道她会说什么
I know exactly what she would say.
我也是 说我应该逮捕你
So do I. That I should arrest you.
事实上 她会诅咒你那多管闲事的毛病
Actually, she would curse your infernal meddling
然后给我权限告诉你实际情况
and then grant me permission to read you into the situation
希望能阻止你造成什么永久损坏
hoping to prevent you from causing any lasting damage.
我想损坏的只有神秘网络
The only thing I'm trying to damage is the Arcane network.
你要是损坏了它 你就对国家造成了损害
And by doing that, you damage the country.
你觉得我是个叛徒
You think I'm a traitor.
但如果你知道了大局
But if you saw the big picture,
你就会发现我是个爱国者
you'd see that I'm a patriot.
是 我一直在保护神秘网络
Yes, I've been protecting the Arcane Network.
那是因为
Because...
它是我创造的
I created it.
我们看到目标了 周边安全
We got eyes on the target. Perimeter secure.
待命 让我们看看他去见谁
Stand by. Let's see who he's meeting first.
嫌犯是谁
Who's the unsub?
奥丁·英特多纳多
Odin Interdonato.
人口贩卖♥♥组织的头目
Head of a human trafficking operation.
世界上最大的人口贩卖♥♥组织
The largest trafficking operation in the country.
他毁了成千上万的生命和家庭
He's destroyed literally thousands of lives and families.
如果他开始用预言家的手♥机♥
And if he starts using The Seer's phone,
我们就找不到他的组织了
his operation goes invisible.
如果我们现在行动 两伙人都能抓到
If we move in now, we can take them both down.
清楚了吧 行动
You're all clear. Do it.
上
Go.
头儿 头儿 得终止行动
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表