He was a foster kid, bounced around until he aged out.
有两年下落不明
Two years unaccounted for,
然后在斯坦福大学念了一年书
and then he does a year at Stanford,
在大学里 他迷上法国冒险家
where he becomes obsessed with the French adventurer
和走私犯亨利·德·蒙弗雷德
and smuggler Henry de Monfreid.
当然 上一任剥皮客
Of course. A former Skinner.
你为什么和我说这些
Why are you telling me all this?
格雷姆·安德森就是黑名单上的下一个名字
Graeme Anderson is the next name on the Blacklist.
你的黑名单 莉斯为之牺牲的那一份
Your Blacklist, the one that Liz died for.
她是否白白牺牲就取决于你
And whether she died in vain is up to you.
我喜欢他
I like him.
他是个好人
He has a good soul.
我相信他是
I believe he does.
我不相信我自己是
I'm less certain about mine.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表