相信我 保密
Take it from me... keeping secrets
不是婚姻美满的秘诀
is not the secret to a happy marriage.
我不是在保密 我是在保安宁
I'm not keeping secrets. I'm...keeping the peace.
有没有可能彼得会理解
Is it possible Peter will understand?
他怎么能 我都不能 我在出什么外勤
How could he? I don't. What am I doing in the field?
我是为了我的心理健康而离开的
I left for my mental health.
是 你和我都是
Yeah, well, you and me both.
真惊喜
Here's a pleasant surprise.
阿兰姆跟我说了邓比的事
Aram called me about Dembe.
我相信他会感谢你的关心
I'm sure he'll appreciate your concern.
我来是出于关心和好奇
Well, I came out of concern and curiosity
关心他的身体和好奇他是怎么成探员的
about his health and, uh, how the hell he became an agent.
你好颓废
You look a mess.
阿兰姆呢
Where's Aram, anyway?
那是我来的另一个原因 来顶他的班
Well, that's another reason I'm here... to take his place.
他打来说他来不了
He called, said he had to bail.
说他这两年的成果
Something about everything he's been working on
付之东流了
for the past two years blowing up in his face
他需要去力挽狂澜
and him needing to try to fix it.
还有你是对的
You were right, by the way.
雷丁顿也参与进来了 算是
Reddington is involved. Sort of.
那为他好 我希望我们不会碰到
Then for his sake, I hope we're never in the same room together.
但阿兰姆说我们要去抓传承七百年的海盗
But Aram tells me we're going after some 700-year-old pirate?
我们不知道他的真名
We don't know his real name,
但邓比告诉了我们样貌 雷丁顿跟我们说
but Dembe's given us a description, and Reddington's told us
他正在去纽约一家酒店的路上 我们也是
he's on his way to a hotel in New York, and so are we.
你确定是这里吗
You're sure this is right?
前台说贝克来了这里
The concierge said that Beck came here?
说他在大概一小时前问了怎么来这里
Said he asked for directions about an hour ago.
他不知道原因
Why? He didn't know.
我敢说他不是来闻花香的
Well, I'd say it's a safe bet it's not to smell the flowers.
不管是因为什么
Well, whatever the reason,
在搞清楚前我们都不会离开这里
we're not gonna leave here until we find out what it was.
好了 深呼吸
Okay. Deep breath.
你不是艾瑞克和芭芭拉
Oh. You're not Eric and Barbara.
不 不是艾瑞克和芭芭拉
No. Not Eric and Barbara.
或者艾瑞克 或者芭芭拉
Or... Or Eric. Or Barbara.
亲爱的 是不是艾瑞克和芭芭拉
Honey, is that Eric and Barbara?
-你好 -你逗我呢吧
- Hello. - You've got to be kidding me!
我知道 我过分了 像这样来你家
I know. I am way out of line, uh, coming to your home like this,
但我希望你能给我两分钟来解释
but I was hoping, uh, you'd give me just, two minutes to explain.
你有过你的两分钟了
You had your two minutes.
事实上我说了一分多你就走了
Well, actually, uh, you walked out after about a minute or so,
所以准确来说 我还有时间没用
so, technically, I have unused time on the clock.
至少 至少大概有四十秒
At least, um... At least about, uh, say, 40 seconds?
-你该离开了 -好了亨利 他都来了
- You should leave. - Come on, Henry. He's here.
他都紧张得满头大汗了
And he's flop sweating.
这派对不差你这四十秒的
The party can spare your sparkling conversation
妙语连珠
for 40 seconds.
我给你四十秒
You'll get your 40 seconds
等我的客人们都开始品酒交谈之后
once my guests all have drinks in their hands.
好 我以前是联调局探员
Okay, I used to be an FBI agent.
会上的那个电♥话♥是我以前的上司打来的
The call, during the pitch, it was from my old boss.
你打算浪费这四十秒来告诉我
You're wasting your 40 seconds telling me
你以前是做什么的吗
about what you used to do for a living?
他有个案子需要帮助 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
He needed help on a case with national security implications.
事实上 他现在正在没有我的情况下处理案子
He's actually working the case now without me
因为我在这里 对着你满头大汗
because I am here, with you, flop sweating.
我等会回来
I'll be back.
不要坐 不要碰任何东西
Don't sit. Don't touch.
明白
Gotcha.
所以邓比现在是联调局探员了
So, Dembe's an FBI agent now, huh?
-我觉得很棒 -联调局特别探员
- I think it's cool. - Special agent for the FBI.
你好像对此很有意见
It sounds like you have a problem with that.
有意见 还有疑问
Well. Problems, questions.
我们当初都要先接受背景调查
We started with a background check.
局里是废除这一制度了吗
Did the Bureau abolish them?
等等 是他 在雕像右边
Hang on. That's him. Right side of the statue.
保持原地不动 他在干什么
Maintain your position. What's he doing?
盯着路边摊 他好像在跟人通讯
Watching the concession stand. Looks like he's on comms.
也就是说他有同伙
Which means he's got company.
好了 我发现了第二位嫌疑人
All right. I've got a second suspect.
在麦迪逊大道出口附近
Near the Madison Avenue exit.
小心点 要假设他们携带了武器
Careful. We have to assume they're armed.
他在监视小摊贩边上的人
He's surveilling somebody by the vendor.
在买♥♥热狗的那家人
The family buying hot dogs.
我看到了
I see them.
那是谁
Who in the hell is that?
我给你发了张照片
I'm sending you a photo.
-长官 我跟雷斯勒 -我知道你说了什么
- Sir, I, I told Ressler... - I know what you told him,
但剥皮客在跟踪某个人
but the Skinner's tracking someone,
我需要你查出来是谁
and I need you to tell me who.
我的电脑不在手边
Uh, I'm not at my desk.
那就用别人的
Then sit at someone else's.
-阿兰姆 这很重要 -等一下
- Aram, this is important. - Hang on.
好 亚洲人 就 就这样
Okay. Um, an Asian man. That's... That's it?
芯片是台♥湾♥产的
The chips come from Taiwan.
好 很好 这很有用
Okay. Great. That helps.
SCG公♥司♥的芯片
SCG microchips.
好 更好了 可以缩小范围
All right. That's better. That helps narrow it down.
你只需要黑进他们的员工数据库就可以了
All you need to do us to hack into the employee database.
这可一点都不好
That's not great or... or better.
我不能这么做 我是说 长官 我可以做到
I can't do that. I mean, sir, I can do that.
我知道怎么做 但我不能 不能在这里
I know how to, but I can't. Not... Not from here.
有名字了告诉我
Call me back with a name.
长官 长官 我不能 长官 长官
Sir. Sir, I don't... Sir? Sir.
找到了 就是你
Yes! Boom. There you are.
陈宇蓝 首席技术官
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 也不是没什么
Nothing. Uh, not nothing.
我需要黑进一个公♥司♥的网站 就一会儿
Uh, I needed to hack into a company's website for just a second.
用我的电脑 在我家里
On my computer? In my house?
我知道 是很恶劣
I know. It looks really bad, doesn't it?
但我上司真的很需要这个信息
But my boss really needs this information.
贝克走了
Beck's on the move.
你不是已经不为联调局工作了吗
I thought you weren't working with the FBI.
理论上是的 但 这事很复杂
I'm not. Technically. Bu... It's complicated.
不 不复杂 这事很简单
No, it's not. It's simple, really.
远离我的电脑 不然我就报♥警♥抓你
Get away from the computer, or I'll have you arrested.
不要接
Do not answer that phone!
长官 我查到名字了 陈宇蓝
Sir, I have a name. Chen Yu-lan.
他是SCG的首席技术官
He's SCG's chief technology officer.
他肯定知道这家公♥司♥
Certainly someone who would have details
芯片生产流程的细节
to the company in question's manufacturing process.
他偷不到芯片
He couldn't steal the microchips,
就去找生产芯片的人
so he's going after the man that made them.
干得漂亮 阿兰姆
Great work, Aram.
只需要一点专注就够了
All it takes is a little focus and concentration.
贝克要跟他出去
All right. Beck's following him out.
阻止他 立刻行动
Stop him! Move in, now!
上车
Get in the van.
-上车 -走
- Get in the van! - Let's go!
上车
Get in the van!
住手 联调局
Stop! FBI!
告诉你们局长 你们越是想阻止我
Tell J. Edgar Whoever-It-Is, the more you try to stop me,
就会伤害越多人
the more innocent people get hurt.
不
No!
离开 你不能离开 至少现在不能
Leave? You can't leave. Not now.
我已经完成了任务 找出了剥皮客
I did what I came to do, identified the Skinner.
他绑♥架♥了一个人 而那个人有能力
Who we now know has abducted a man capable of mass-producing
大规模生产全世界最先进的芯片
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表