波士顿 马萨诸塞州
你确定他住这儿吗
You sure this is his place?
学生档案上写的就是这儿
According to his student record, this is it.
那他是谁
Then who is that?
我猜是他室友
I'm guessing his roommate.
我去打个招呼 你去卧室看看
I'll go say hello. You check the bedrooms.
我去
Whoa! What the...
抱歉吓到了你
I'm sorry to startle.
我们在找安德鲁·肯尼森
We're looking for Andrew Kennison.
你是谁 你怎么进来的
Who the hell are you? How did you get in here?
我应该澄清一下
I should clarify.
我不是来回答问题的
I'm not taking questions.
真不幸
That's unfortunate.
-你叫什么名字 -马库斯
- What's your name? - Marcus.
马库斯 放松
Marcus. Relax.
-我们是来找安德鲁的 -安德鲁不在
- Our business is with Andrew. - Andrew's not here.
你是他的室友吗
You're his roommate?
是的 我们在同一个研究生课题组里
Yes. We're in the same graduate program.
看来你是个聪明小伙 马库斯
Ah. Then you must be a smart young fellow, Marcus.
聪明的你应该知道安德鲁在哪儿吧
Smart enough to tell us where Andrew is now.
但我不知道
But I don't know.
那他什么时候会回来呢
When do you expect him back?
我也不知道 安德鲁失踪了
I don't know that either. Andrew's missing.
失踪
Missing?
有几周了
It's been a few weeks.
那天下午五点他去图书馆学习
He left to go to the library at 5:00 p.m. to study.
我们第二天有物理化学期末考
We had a Phys Chem final the next day.
他再也没回来 谁都不知道他在哪儿
He never came home. Nobody knows where he is.
安德鲁 请试着理解
Andrew, please try to understand.
你们什么都不告诉我 我怎么理解
How can I understand when you haven't given me any information?
-能说的我都说了 -你什么都没说
- I've told you what I can. - You've told me nothing.
我正处在危险中 这话什么意思
That my life is in danger? What does that even mean?
如果有人威胁到我
I mean, if someone's threatening me,
我应该知道的
I-I deserve to know...
我尽力解释了 不影响联邦调查案件的
And I've tried to explain. I can't tell you more
情况下我只能透漏这么多
without compromising a federal investigation.
肯尼森先生 接到法警局电♥话♥后
Mr. Kennison, I came when the
我就赶紧过来了 我知道你很难过
Marshals called because I know you're upset.
我没能跟任何人告别
I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone.
我妻子患有精神疾病
My wife suffers from mental illness.
住在贝塞斯达的医疗设施里
She's in a facility in Bethesda.
我正攻读我的研究生学位
I'm finishing my graduate degree.
但我缺课又缺考
I'm missing classes and exams.
我知道 我很抱歉
I'm aware, and I'm sorry,
但保障你的安全是联调局的首要目标
but keeping you safe is the Bureau's primary concern.
多久 我要在这儿待多久
How long? How long do I have to stay here?
我不知道 我们还在调查
I don't know. We're still investigating.
希望我们能尽快有所突破
My hope is that we can have a quick breakthrough,
让你早点回家
get you home very soon.
这还不够
It's not good enough.
我并不是被捕了
I'm not under arrest.
如果我想要律师呢
What if I want a lawyer?
如果我就要走呢
What if I just leave?
我们不会阻止你
We won't stop you.
但那样我们就没法保护你了
But then again, we won't be able to protect you.
请你再给我们点时间
I'm asking you for more time.
相信我 只要条件允许
Believe me, I don't want you to be here
我绝不想让你多待一秒
for one second longer than is absolutely necessary.
罪恶黑名单
第九季第十五集
安德鲁·肯尼森
第185号♥
肯尼森怎么样
How'd it go with Kennison?
不怎么好
Not well.
他扬言要离开保护性监管
He's threatening to leave protective custody.
他会这么做吗
And you think he'll do it?
他心烦意乱 这可以理解
He's understandably upset.
我争取了点时间 但如果我们
I bought us some time, but if I don't tell him
什么都不说 他会走的
something soon, he's gonna walk.
我们的谈话充满了困惑 愤怒和恐惧
Our conversation was consumed by confusion, anger, fear.
-他的还是你的 -都有
- His or yours? - Both.
整件事让我恶心透了
This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.
请告诉我你有收获了
So, please tell me you found something.
你还说呢
You tell me.
我们的推断是那个勒索你的人
Our working theory is that whoever is blackmailing you
是纽约市的侦探
is a New York City detective,
大概有五千二百多个嫌疑人
but that's about 5,200 suspects to start with.
其中符合那个酒保描述的男性白人
But of those, about 2,600 are white males,
大概两千六百人
which is how the bartender described him.
道格·科斯特死的那晚还在上班的人呢
How many were working the night Doug Koster was killed?
一千四百人
1,400,
单子上有大概一千两百个名字
which leaves about 1,200 names on that list.
虽然数量很多 但很大程度上
Now, it's a lot, but odds are,
那个名字就藏在这个名单中
one of the names on that list is behind this.
我来看看 说不定能认出来
I'll take a look. Maybe I'll recognize one.
但如果是纽约警局的警探
But if there's an NYPD detective
想诬陷我谋杀
willing to frame me for murder,
我想不通为什么
I have no idea why.
我收到薇查的短♥信♥了
I got Weecha's text.
她说你手头有案子
She said you have a case.
-确实有 -行 你在哪儿我来找你
- I do. - Fine. Tell me where and I'll come meet you.
这次不用 哈罗德
Not this time, Harold.
把人叫齐 我去找你
Assemble the troops. I'll come to you.
你查到什么了吗
Does that mean you found something?
你们都知道 我们一直在追查
You all know we've been tracing the origins
伊丽莎白身上追踪器的来源
of this device we recovered from Elizabeth.
你查到发明追踪器的人了吗
Have you figured out who made the tracking device?
查到了 但它不只是个追踪器
I have. But it's not just a tracking device.
那只是功能之一
That's one of its features,
发明它的目的是为了帮助人们
but it was designed to help people,
而不是跟踪人们
not to stalk them.
那到底是要帮谁呢
Who exactly was that thing supposed to help?
病人 特别是
Patients. In this particular case,
患有某些严重精神疾病的人
those with certain severe psychiatric disorders.
它兼具送达和监控功能
It's both a delivery and monitoring system.
它的胶囊里装满了药物
Its capsule is loaded with medication,
就像阿兰姆之前说的那样
and as Aram previously discussed,
当它接触到病人的胃酸时
when it makes contact with the patient's stomach acid,
它会发送无线信♥号♥♥ 来确认服药完成
it sends a wireless signal confirming compliance
以及病人的位置
and the location of the patient.
发给谁
To whom?
医生 爱人
Doctors. Loved ones.
有些病人记不清
Some patients have trouble remembering
自己吃没吃药
if they've taken their medication,
或者他们在哪儿
or even where they are
要到哪里去
or where they might be going.
拿严重的的精神疾病来说
If we're talking about the most severe disorders,
不按时服药会导致严重的问题
skipping meds can cause serious problems.
是的
It can.
事实证明确实如此
And in this case, it did.
阿兰姆 薇查发给你一份资料
Aram, Weecha sent you a profile.
给我发了封邮件
Oh. Sent me an e-mail.
发明人是安德鲁·肯尼森
The designer's name is Andrew Kennison.
一名女性因神经暴怒杀死了母亲和妹妹
几年前 他年轻的妻子
Several years ago, his young wife,
在几天的时间内
over the course of multiple days,
没有按医嘱剂量服用
failed to take doses of the powerful
强效抗精神病药物
anti-psychotic medications that her doctors had prescribed.
导致了可怕又悲惨后果
The result was horrific and tragic.
在她妹妹和母亲来度假时
She took the lives of her sister and her mother
她杀了她们
when they came to stay for a holiday visit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那之后 安德鲁·肯尼森回到学校
Afterward, Andrew Kennison went back to school,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表