He says the NYPD might be interested
会在一些调查中试用
in trying it out for a few investigations.
他给你看身份证明了吗
Did he show you identification?
是的 他有警徽之类的
Yeah. He had a badge and everything.
雷吉·科尔 雷吉纳德·科尔警探
Reggie Cole. D-Detective Reginald Cole.
我当时想 这不是我的初衷
I thought, hey, it's not what I want,
但如果警♥察♥支持我的公♥司♥
but if the cops support my company,
那也行啊
that's something.
所以你把这个给他了
So, you gave this to him?
那是几年前了 我再也没收到他的消息
That was a few years ago, and then I didn't hear from him,
我以为警方高层不同意
so I just figured the top brass didn't bite.
这是千真万确的事实
That's the God's honest truth.
如果是 明天这个时候你会在课堂上
If it is, you'll be in class by this time tomorrow.
如果不是...
If it's not...
你就不在
You won't.
大家 我好像找到线索了
Guys, I, uh... I think I have got something.
我是说 我肯定找到线索了
I mean, I am, uh, pretty sure I've got something,
除非我没找到 但我找到了
unless I don't, but, uh, I do.
总而言之 我们现在能帮库珀先生的最好方式
Okay, so, ultimately, the best way we can help Mr. Cooper now
就是找出谁在针对他
is to find whoever targeted him.
是的 这不能改变他犯下的罪行
Yeah, but it doesn't change the crimes that he committed himself.
但是的 是这样
But, yeah, that's the idea.
好 听我说
Okay, so, check this out.
库珀先生把他上一次和勒索者的对话录下来
Mr. Cooper recorded his last conversation with the blackmailer
发送给我了
and sent it to me,
我不断地在听
and I have been listening nonstop.
声音不是被篡改了吗
I thought the voice was altered.
是的 但我还是听了
It was, but I listened anyway,
比如录音的选词会不会有些奇怪
you know, for something weird about word choice
没准背景音里有火车或者别的什么
or maybe the sound of a train or something in the background.
这么说你听到了什么
So you heard something?
不 什么都没有 不过听了一遍又一遍后
No. Nothing. But listening over and over again
我有了一个想法
did give me another idea.
变♥声♥器♥只是一个能改变声音的程序
A voice modification program is just modifying a voice.
是一个能改变主要变量
It is an algorithm that changes key variables
如音高 语气 语速 失真的一个算法
like pitch, tone, speed, distortion.
我居然听明白了
Okay, I actually understood that.
所以我在想
So I am thinking,
为什么我不能把这些变量翻转过来呢
why can't I just invert those changes?
如果你知道变量是哪些
I mean, if you knew what changes were made,
你就能倒转过来
you could just reverse them
让声音恢复原本的样子
and get back to the original voice.
但是你不知道具体是哪些地方改变了
But you can't know the changes that were made.
只是不能百分百确定
You mean I can't know for sure.
幸运的是 我不是个新手牛仔[第一次做]
Fortunately, this isn't my first rodeo.
当然 我还没有真的参加过牛仔表演
I've, um... I've never actually been to a rodeo,
所以如果我去参加的话 就会是第一次
so I ever go, it, uh, will be my, uh, first rodeo,
不过幸运的是 这不是我第一次
but, fortunately, this isn't my first time
检验傅里叶级数和积分变换
examining Fourier series and transforms.
开始听不懂了
And I'm lost.
重点就是
Okay. The point is,
虽然我不能确定哪些地方做了修改
I can't know what modifications were made,
但我可以分♥析♥出一系列有根据的猜想
but I can make a series of educated guesses,
我也知道最适合做这些的软件是什么
and I know the best software out there
把这些结合起来并稍作润色
and how I would sweeten the mix.
有了 仔细听
Here. Listen.
安德鲁·肯尼森
Andrew Kennison.
我需要这个人消失
Well, I need him to go away.
安德鲁·肯尼森 我需要这个人消失
Andrew Kennison. Well, I need him to go away.
安德鲁·肯尼森 我需要这个人消失
Andrew Kennison. Well, I need him to go away.
我一共整理出了六个不同版本
Okay, so I have six different versions.
我不确定哪一个才是正确版本
I can't know if any of them are right,
不过每条语♥音♥的修正过程我都做了区别
but I did reverse the process a little differently on each.
就算是 这些录音里
So, one of these recordings is
有一个是敲诈者真实的声音
the blackmailer's actual voice,
但哪一个才是呢
but which one?
库珀认为敲诈者
Cooper thinks the blackmailer's
是纽约警局的一名警探
a detective from New York.
我们可以把六条录音发给警探长那边
We could send all six to the Chief of Detectives.
或许有人能认出熟悉的声音
Maybe one sounds familiar.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
请你把库珀司长逮捕起来
Please place Director Cooper under arrest.
然后带他去录完整证词
I understand he intends to make a full statement.
不可能
Not a chance.
没事的 唐纳德
It's okay, Donald.
这是干什么
The hell it is.
司法部对于雷丁顿和基恩的事
I mean, how many times has Main Justice
多少次都视而不见
looked the other way for Reddington or even Keen?
这次轮到你了
No, this is your turn.
这事没有可商量的余地
That is not up for discussion.
我会尽自己所能争取宽大处理
I will do my best to argue for leniency.
希望你能相信这一点
I hope you believe that.
如果我们不干了呢
What if we walk?
没有库珀先生 就没有特别小组
There is no Task Force without Mr. Cooper.
不能那样做
That would be a mistake.
你们还有重要的工作要做
There's still important work to do.
我想要公道
I want justice...
不止是讨回我自己的公道 更重要的
for what was done to me, and, more importantly,
是伊丽莎白的
for Elizabeth.
你们四个是能帮我们讨回公道的最好的机会
The four of you are the best chance we've got to get it.
哈罗德·库珀 你有权保持沉默
Harold Cooper, you have the right to remain silent.
你说的一切都将做为法庭上的
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
会有律师被委派给你
one will be appointed for you.
我刚刚说的这些权利你都明白了吗
Do you understand these rights as I've explained them to you?
-明白 -在明白自己这些权利的情况下
- Yes. - And with these rights in mind,
你依旧想去录证词吗
do you wish to make a statement?
妨碍公务 假造文件
Obstruction, falsifying documents,
干扰物证
tampering with physical evidence,
挪用联邦基金
misappropriating federal funds.
我还没给他加上剥夺安德鲁·肯尼森的
Oh, and I haven't even gotten to the charges
人身自♥由♥这一条指控呢
of depriving Andrew Kennison of his liberty.
我知道他做了什么 马文
I know what he did, Marvin.
我想要的是确保陪审团不知道这些
What I'm asking is how we make sure a jury never does.
库珀的案子不会经过陪审团的
Oh, Cooper's case isn't going to a jury.
他只能认罪
He's gonna have to plead guilty
然后祈祷能得到宽容判决
and pray that he gets a favorable sentence.
不能走到那一步
It can't come to that.
我需要你去邮局
I need you to go to the Post Office.
哈罗德在那 你跟他谈谈
Harold's there. Talk to him.
你想让我帮他辩护吗
You want me to defend him?
他不能去监狱
He can't go to prison.
为了他自己也为了艾格尼斯
For his sake or for Agnes'.
好吧 都听你的
Well, you're the boss.
我还有一个约要赴
I-I just have this one appointment,
下午剩下的我都可以取消 我们在那边汇合
then I can cancel the rest of my afternoon and meet you there.
事实上 我有别的安排
Actually, I've got plans.
我跟那个从伊丽莎白身上找到的
I spoke with the man who designed the tracking device
追踪装置的设计师谈了
we recovered from Elizabeth.
好消息 他说什么了
Good news. What'd he say?
该说的都说了 我知道要去找谁和上哪找了
Enough. I know who I'm looking for and where to find him.
我来处理正事 你去处理哈罗德的事
I'll take care of business, you take care of Harold.
诸位 准备好行动了
Okay, guys, let's do this.
你确定要这么做吗
You really wanna do this?
认下全部的罪
Make a full confession?
很奇妙对不对
Strange how things happen, isn't it?
我不让雷丁顿见艾格尼斯
I wouldn't let Reddington see Agnes
因为我认为我应该保护她不受他的伤害
because I thought I should protect her from him.
她终于能有一个良好的居所 稳定的家庭
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表