Champagne, as well.
吃完后关好门
Close up when you're done.
艾莉娜·帕克
Alina Park?
我是约翰·里克特
John Richter.
听说你有些好消息
I hear you've had some excitement.
-你是谁 -你袭击
- Do I know you? - The man
的那个人决定起诉你
you assaulted has decided to press charges.
我袭击的人正在攻击一位女士
The man I assaulted was in the process of assaulting a woman.
所以我才出手
That's why I assaulted him.
-你是他的律师吗 -不是
- So if you're his lawyer... - I'm not.
这令我的母亲十分失望
Much to my mother's disappointment,
我并不是个律师
I'm not a lawyer at all.
警♥察♥ 还是侦探
A cop then, an investigator.
一个粉丝
A fan.
我可不是每天都能碰到
It's not every day I meet a woman
像你一样能用精酿葡萄酒
who smashes a man across the head
暴打男人头的女人
with a bottle of Grand Cuvee.
杰克丹尼威士忌卖♥♥没了
They were out of Jack.
还挺幽默 你资料上可没写
A sense of humor. That wasn't in your file.
什么资料
What file?
在联调局学院待得开心吗
Are you happy at the Academy?
你是谁
Who are you?
大多数人都没意识到愤怒
Most people don't realize that anger
是表达关心最纯粹的方式
is the purest expression of care we have.
愤怒来源于自我控制的缺失
Rage comes from a lack of control.
来源于一种因你无法保护自己
A fear you can't protect yourself
和你所爱的人而产生的恐慌
or the people you care about.
从你档案中愤怒的程度来看
From the amount of anger I noted in your file,
我猜你是个非常有爱心的人
I imagine you're an incredibly caring person.
这就是我在这儿的原因
That's why I'm here.
来亲眼看看你
See for myself.
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
现在吗
Right now?
想不出来你有什么是我不想要的
I can't think of anything I don't want from you.
之前我没有很坦诚
I wasn't honest before.
我确实知道暗影集团的事情
I do know about the Conglomerate.
事实上 我曾被邀请加入
In fact, I was asked to join it.
等等 你被邀请加入一个杀手组织
Wait. You were asked to join a team of assassins.
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为我是一名杀手
Because I am one.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 真好笑 好好笑
Okay, that's funny. That's funny.
有那么一瞬间 我还真以为你有线索了
For a second there, I thought you actually had a lead.
我确实有
I do.
暗影集团中有人今天早上给了我一张卡片
A member of the Conglomerate gave me that this morning.
他之前为中情局工作
He's ex-CIA.
他现在招募我因为当年我就是他招的
He's recruiting me now because he recruited me then.
你为中情局工作
You're with the Agency.
如果我告诉你了 那我就必须干掉你
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
这个笑话一点也不好笑
That's such a bad joke.
不是笑话是真的
Except in this case, it's true.
好吧 我信了
Okay, I'll bite.
为什么"不是中情局的机构"会有我的档案
Why is "Not the Agency" keeping a file on me?
阿耶·苏 臭名昭著的缅♥甸♥军政♥府♥领导人
Aye Su, an infamous Burmese junta leader.
中情局就是因为阿耶·苏
Aye Su is why the CIA
才对我感兴趣的吗
is interested in me?
他是一名专♥制♥的种族清洗者
He's a repressive ethnic cleanser.
好的 他是一个魔鬼
Okay. He's a monster.
那么跟我有什么关系呢
What's that got to do with me?
你的档案显示你对魔鬼的忍♥耐度很低
Your file suggests you have a low tolerance for monsters.
每个人不都是吗
Doesn't everyone?
同时也表明
It also suggests
你愿意为此做些什么
you're willing to do something about it.
等等 等一下
Wait. Hold on.
你描述得好像只是一次搭讪
You make it sound like it was just a pickup line.
他坐下来说
Like he sat down and was like,
"嘿 你好啊
"Hey, uh, how ya doing?
你 想替我们杀一个军事铁腕吗"
You, uh, wanna kill a military strongman for us?"
我不只是被喊去"杀"一个军事铁腕
I didn't want to just "Kill" a military strongman.
我是被我的政♥府♥要求去暗♥杀♥一个魔鬼
I was asked by my government to assassinate a monster.
然后你答应了
And you said yes.
我还在试图理解原因
I'm still trying to understand why.
我为什么不愿意跟他约会吗
Why don't I want to date him?
因为他三十岁了还在电影院工作
Because he's a 30-year-old who works in a movie theater.
你别这么说他
Don't play him like that.
他经营着连锁电影院
He runs a chain of movie theaters.
我的天呐 太令人兴奋啦
Oh, my gosh, that's so exciting.
等等 我去拿内衣
Wait. Let me grab my lingerie.
无聊很好
Boring is good.
无聊就是2.2个孩子 一条狗 一份养老金
Boring is 2.2 kids, a dog, and a pension.
好吧 让无聊先生打给我 但这不代表什么
Fine. Have Mr. Boring call, but it's not going anywhere.
缅♥甸♥
阿耶·苏为种族清洗辩护
猜到你会打来
I knew you'd call.
如果我答应你 我具体要做些什么呢
If I say yes, what exactly would I have to do?
自从基恩死了之后 特别小组解散
After Keen died and the task force broke up,
我有一些迷茫
I was kind of lost.
行事乖张 寻找...
Acting out, looking for...
一种 一个目标
Something, for a purpose.
通过暗♥杀♥一位独♥裁♥者吗
And you found it by assassinating a dictator?
你或许没办法赞同
You may not agree with it,
但是 是的 我这么做了
but, yeah, I did.
但这全是因为政♥府♥同意了这项制裁
But only because it was sanctioned by the government,
并且做出这些决定的人
because the people who
是可以负责的
made the decisions could be held accountable.
但暗影集团不是这样的
That's not happening with the Conglomerate.
有什么区别我们可以待会儿再讨论
We can discuss that fine distinction later.
现在 我只关心
For now, all I care about
你是否愿意帮助我们逮捕他们
is your willingness to help us go after them.
杀人集团吗
Murder Incorporated?
当然没问题
Absolutely.
即使包括利用这个家伙来获取
Even if it means using this guy to get the names
集团里其他所有人的名字
of everyone else in the organization.
是的 我愿意
Yeah. I'm willing.
很好 那么我希望你打给你的联络人
Good. Then I want you to call your contact.
告诉他你愿意参与
Tell him that you're in.
你知道骆驼的驯养史
Did you know that camels have been domesticated
超过四千年吗
for over 4,000 years?
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我是谁并不重要
Who I am is not important.
重要的是你是住在3B公♥寓♥的海伦
What matters is that you are Helen from Apartment 3B.
如果这一切都是因为肯的话 我跟他毫无关系
If this is because of Ken, I had nothing to do with that.
神奇动物 骆驼
Amazing animals, camels.
据说它们的尿液可以治疗脱发
Their urine is said to cure hair loss.
只要你开口 我可以给你的头皮来点刺♥激♥的
Say the word, I'll give your scalp a tingle.
这到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
为什么抓我来这里
Why am I here?
你们是什么变♥态♥二人组吗
Are you two like a couple of freaks?
查尔斯·范戴克
Charles Vandyke.
找你来是想了解一些他的事
You're here to tell me about him.
查理
Charlie?
我已经几年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years.
当然 我相信你
No, I'm sure.
大概从我杀了他之后就没见过了吧
Probably not since I killed him.
求求你 先生 我不知道你想要什么
Please, mister, I don't know what it is you want,
但无论你想要什么 我都愿意给你
but whatever it is, I'll give it to you.
我想要名字 他的朋友
I want names. Friends.
同事 还有他的熟人的名字
Colleagues. Acquaintances.
还有范戴克所有的遗物
And anything Vandyke left behind.
文件 书籍 银行记录 电脑
Papers. Books. Bank records. Computers.
你看起来是个喜欢收集东西的人
You look like you collect things.
我想要你收集的查理的东西
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表