攻读麻省理工学院研究生
a graduate program at MIT.
他发明了这个设备 希望能
He designed this, hoping that it might prevent
阻止他妻子和家庭的惨剧
what happened to his wife and family
再次发生
from ever happening again.
所以他不是嫌犯
So, it wasn't him?
他发明了这个设备
I mean, he designed the device,
但听起来他跟莉斯没什么关系
but it sounds like he has no connection to Liz.
我不知道 唐纳德 因为我无法问他
I don't know, Donald, because I can't ask him.
为什么不行 我们可以直接去找他
Why not? We can just go get him.
你之前说了他就在麻省理工
You said he's at MIT.
-他失踪了 -什么时候的事
- He's missing. - Since when?
有几周了
A few weeks.
他离开学校图书馆后 再也没人看到过他
He left the school library and hasn't been seen since.
这或许不是一个巧合
That's probably not a coincidence.
我同意 这也是为什么黑名单上
I agree. Which is why Andrew Kennison
下一个名字是安德鲁·肯尼森
is the next name on the Blacklist.
-他可能已经遇害了 -确实 有很大可能
- There's a chance he's dead.- A good one, even.
目前 我们只知道有人带走了他
At this point, all we know is that someone took him,
有人不想让人找到他 我们要弄清楚原因
someone who didn't want him found, and we need to know why.
那我们从哪里开始
So, where do we start?
他的室友向校警报案说他失踪了
His roommate reported him missing to the Campus Police.
那之后校警一直在调查 就由此着手
They've been investigating ever since. I'd start there.
哈罗德
Harold?
-怎么了 -你觉得这样安排如何
- What? - You okay with that?
没问题 当然没意见
Yeah. I mean, yes, of course.
雷斯勒探员 祖玛探员
Agent Ressler, Agent Zuma,
立刻出发前往波士顿
head on up to Boston right away.
哈罗德
Harold.
我希望你知道 我了解
I want you to know, I realize
这一切对你有多难受
how difficult all this must be for you.
-真的吗 -当然
- You do? - Of course.
我知道你有多爱伊丽莎白
I know how much you loved Elizabeth,
要向前看有多困难
how hard it's been to move forward.
我回来时 我知道要走这条路意味着什么
When I came back, I knew what it meant to go down this road.
我知道寻找真♥相♥会对我造成怎么样的影响
I knew what searching for the truth might do to me.
但我太过专注于我自己的需求
But I was so focused on my own need,
没有认真思考这一切可能会对你造成什么影响
I didn't think enough about what it might do to you.
你在道歉 向我道歉
You're apologizing? To me?
是在表达同情
Commiserating, really.
我们所求相同
We all want the same thing.
寻求了结 找出幕后黑手
Closure. Accountability.
我有信心
And I'm confident
我们能找到行凶的人
that we will find whoever did this,
到那时 他们会悔不当初
and when we do, they will be the one who is sorry.
麻省理工
坎布里奇 马萨诸塞州
校园警♥察♥
雷斯勒和祖玛探员
Agents Ressler and Zuma?
我是泰德·莫里森 分管肯尼森的案件
Ted Morrison. I'm the officer assigned to the Kennison case.
非常感谢你愿意见我们
Thank you for meeting with us.
开玩笑 一段时间以来
Are you kidding? I've been trying to
我一直试图联♥系♥联调局的人
get ahold of someone at the Bureau for a while.
非常感谢你们愿意信息共享
Thank you for sharing information.
我们不明白你的意思
I'm not sure we follow.
我们不是来与你分享信息的
We're not here to, uh, share information with you.
我们是希望你能向我们通报你的调查情况
We were hoping you could update us on your investigation.
我向你们通报 得了吧
Update you? Okay.
到底什么情况 这是什么玩笑吗
W-What's going on? Is this some kind of joke?
没有人在开玩笑 我们来是想帮忙
Hey, man, nobody's joking. We're here to help.
这些是学校图书馆外的
Okay. Well, these are surveillance images
监控画面
from outside the campus library.
安德鲁·肯尼森晚上十点结束了学习
Andrew Kennison finished studying at 10:00 p.M.
他离开大楼时
When he exited the building,
被一名不知名男子叫住了
he was confronted by an unknown man.
他们交谈了几分钟
They spoke for a few minutes,
然后一同进入那辆轿车 离开了
and then they both got into that sedan and left.
你有没有查过轿车的车牌
You run the plates on the sedan?
第一天就查了 猜猜怎么着
The first day. And guess what?
这是一辆政♥府♥车辆
It's a federal vehicle.
注册在美国执法警局名下
Registered to the U.S. Marshals Service.
我几周来一直在打电♥话♥给他们和联调局
I've been calling them and the FBI for weeks
想问清楚是什么情况
to ask what I'm dealing with.
但你没有得到任何回复 彻头彻尾的官僚主义
No one's gotten back to you. Bureaucracy at its finest.
既然你们来了
Yeah, well, now that you're here,
我想这就说明你们并不清楚
I'm thinking the right hand doesn't know
兄弟部门在做什么
what the left hand is doing.
这个人是谁
Who the hell is that?
你没听明白 我是说这一切都有联♥系♥
You're not hearing me. I'm saying it's connected.
-这一切都有联♥系♥ -我听到了
- It's all connected. - I hear you.
我只是没听懂
I'm just trying to understand.
杀死道格·科斯特 陷害我的人
Whoever killed Doug Koster, whoever's blackmailing me,
也想要安德鲁·肯尼森消失 为什么
also wanted Andrew Kennison to disappear. Why?
因为肯尼森制♥造♥了那台
Because Kennison created the device
我们在伊丽莎白·基恩体内发现的设备
that we found in Elizabeth Keen.
他肯定有信息
He must have information
有杀害她凶手的信息
on who's responsible for her death,
凶手不想让我们了解的细节
details the killer didn't want us to learn.
冷静点
Slow down.
我之前没发现
I didn't see it.
针对我的人 也是针对伊丽莎白·基恩的人
Whoever targeted me also targeted Elizabeth Keen.
而我帮了他一把
And I helped him.
我帮他掩埋了一个证人
I disappeared the witness who could help us
一个能帮我们揪出策划了她死亡的真凶的人
find the person or people who orchestrated her death.
哈罗德 深呼吸
Harold, take a breath.
听我说 如果你现在说出真♥相♥
Listen to me. If you tell the truth now,
很有可能
there is a good chance
我们都要坐牢
that both of us are going to prison.
哈罗德
Harold?
哈罗德
Harold.
哈罗德
Harold!
不好意思 问题是什么来着
I'm sorry. What exactly is the question?
这辆车
The vehicle.
登记在法警局名下
It's registered to the Marshals Service.
是我们的车 有什么问题
Yeah, it's one of ours. Is there a problem?
问题是 我们是联调局特别行动小组的成员
The problem is, we're with a specialized Bureau Task Force
我们在找一个叫安德鲁·肯尼森的人
and we're looking for a man by the name of Andrew Kennison,
根据照片显示
and according to these photos,
他失踪当晚最后的行踪
he was last seen getting into
是上了这辆法警局的车
a Marshals Service vehicle on the night he disappeared.
就是这样
Yeah, of course.
就是这样
Of course?
这是不是意味着他被监管了
Does that mean he's in custody?
我们查过了 他没有犯罪记录 不是逃犯
Because we checked. He has no criminal record. He's not a fugitive.
伙计们 我不明白这是怎么回事
Fellas, I'm not sure what's happening.
安德鲁·肯尼森被监管
Andrew Kennison is in our custody
是按照联调局的要求
because the Bureau requested it.
他不是嫌犯 是潜在受害者
He's not a suspect, he's a potential victim.
你的意思是
Are you saying
他接受了证人保护计划
that he's in the Witness Protection Program?
因为他有性命危险
Yeah, because his life is in danger.
是什么让你这样觉得
What makes you think that?
不是我们做的评估 是联调局做的
Well, we didn't make the assessment. The Bureau did.
我们也无权质疑
And we're not in the business of
联调局的助理司长
second-guessing an Assistant Director of the FBI.
请你重复一遍你的话
You're gonna have to repeat that.
你们应该去找哈罗德·库珀
You should talk to Harold Cooper.
是他安排的证人保护计划
He arranged for WITSEC protection.
这不可能
That's not possible.
这就是事实
That's a fact.
他监督了证人的运送
He supervised the transport.
昨天他还和肯尼森
Hell, he met with Kennison yesterday
在我们的安全屋见面了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表