If you need me, it can wait.
我们需要的是你复职 祝你好运
What we need is you to be reinstated. Good luck.
多谢
Thank you.
你不能这样做
You can't do this!
为何不能 你的行为就像没有心一样
Why not? You behave like you're heartless.
现在真的会没有了
Now you will be.
你是对的 那只是猜测
You're right. It was a guess.
所以我联♥系♥了医院
So I contacted the hospital.
格林失去资格一周后
A week after Green was disqualified,
亨特利得到了一颗新心脏
Huntley got a new heart,
而格林先生得到了一枚起搏器
while Mr. Green got a pacemaker
和只剩六个月的生命
and six months to live.
亨特利得到的是该给格林的心脏吗
Did Huntley get the heart Green should have gotten?
重要的是迈克尔是那样认为的
All that matters is that Michael thinks so.
就是说她会想要
Which means she'll want
把心脏从亨特利那里取走 归还给格林
to give it back to Green by taking it from Huntley.
如果她是准备那样做
If that is what she's doing,
你们对她要在哪里做有没有头绪
do you have any idea where she's doing it?
-还没有 -不过格林先生有起搏器
- Not yet. - If Mr. Green has a pacemaker, though,
那上面可能有蓝牙
it may be Bluetooth compatible
来向他的医生远距离传送诊断数据
for sending diagnostics remotely to his doctors.
尽快查清楚
Find out as fast as you can.
你不会相信这个
You won't believe this.
在布鲁日消失的踪迹
The trail that went cold in Bruges?
又浮出了水面
It just got warm.
谁发来的
Who sent this?
巴尔的摩一个销赃的 杰里科
A fence in Baltimore. Jericho.
这么多年了
After all these years.
他有很多客户
He has a well-heeled client list.
我们得动作快些
We need to act quickly.
不管要价是多少 出两倍
Whatever the asking price, double it.
我知道该怎么处理那幅画 怎么处理物主
I know what to do about the painting. What about the owner?
跟杰里科先生说 那个价格是有条件的
Tell Mr. Jericho the price comes on one condition.
我要和物主坐下聊聊
I want a sit-down with the owner
问问他画是从哪里来的
to find out what he knows about the provenance of the painting.
为他着想 我希望这要求不过分
For his sake, I hope it's not much.
你需要看我的裸体吗
You need to see my birthday suit?
我最近刚健了身
I just had it tailored.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
抬起胳膊 手掌朝向我
Arms up, palms toward me.
有必要这样吗
Is that necessary?
只是按章程办事
Just following protocol.
第一次药检无法得出结论
First test is inconclusive,
第二次我们一点险都不冒
we don't take any chances on number two.
别有压力
No pressure,
但我四点十五要参加参谋长联席会议
but I got a 4:15 with the Joint Chiefs.
你好 艾达 欢迎
Hello, Ada. Welcome.
希望你来的路上没有太过颠簸
Hope you had a comfortable trip.
没有 海蒂很贴心
Oh, yes. Heddie was a dear.
我听说你在巡演
I hear you're on tour.
没错
I am.
透析准许
Dialysis permitting.
我今晚有场演出
I have a show tonight,
但这位女士说你为我准备了个惊喜
but this nice lady says you have a-a pleasant surprise for me.
到我这个年纪 一般都是惊吓 所以我来了
At my age, most surprises aren't, so here I am.
请过来坐
So, please, come sit.
不不不不不不 不用
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It's all right.
没事 我可以
It's okay. I can manage.
我老了 不是
I am old, not, uh...
他们夺走了它
They took it...
在一个周四
On a Thursday.
周五他们夺走了我们的性命
On Friday, they took the rest of us.
我活了下来 只是因为他们听到了我唱歌♥
I only survived because they heard me sing.
我还活着
I am alive...
因为我为杀了我全家的人唱了歌♥
Because I sang for the people who killed my family.
你是怎么找到它的
However did you find it?
历史总是不断重复 我偷来的
In the case of history repeating itself, I stole it.
从现任所有者的公♥寓♥里
From the current owner's apartment.
我知道这无法补偿
I realize it's no recompense,
但也许过了这么多年 也算是
but maybe after all these years, it's...
情感上的补偿
Sentimental reparation.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
这
Oh, that's...
这话说来就更长了
That's a longer story.
我接完这个电♥话♥就告诉你
Which I'll tell you right after this.
失陪 杰里科
Excuse me. Jericho.
好 双倍价钱很好
Yes, double the price is good.
想见我就更好了
Wanting to meet me is even better.
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
给我地址就行
All I need is an address.
好
Yes.
非常抱歉 艾达
I'm terribly sorry, Ada,
有一些事不可避免地发生了
but something unavoidable has come up.
所以这画真的归我了吗
So it's really mine to keep?
它一直都是你的
It was always yours.
只不过是过去八十一年落入了错误人之手
It's just been in the wrong hands for the past 81 years.
这铃♥声♥响个不停 感觉我跟卡西莫多似的
This constant ringing. I feel like Quasimodo.
哈罗德
Harold.
我刚准备打给你 刚刚好
I was going to call you. Perfect timing.
对德里克·亨特利来说可就一点都不好了
It's not perfect for Derek Huntley.
他心脏移植的时候插队了
Apparently, he cut in line for a transplant
得到了一个本该移植给别人的心脏
and got the heart that was supposed to go to someone else.
我们这位"天使"正准备纠正这一切
Our angel is about to balance the scales,
也就是说她会杀死亨特利
which means she'll murder Huntley,
而我们不知道她现在在哪
and we don't know where.
那个亿万富翁德里克·亨特利吗
Derek Huntley the billionaire?
你是不是关注错重点了
I think you're missing the point.
谈话愉快 哈罗德
Good talk, Harold.
雷丁顿 你要...
Reddington, are you...
-长官 起搏器有蓝牙功能 -还在运作吗
- Sir, the pacemaker has Bluetooth. - Is it still active?
不在了 但它最后的定位在城北的
No, but the last known GPS ping came from the warehouse district
-仓储区 -那一片还挺大的
- north of the city. - It's a pretty big district.
另外 我们对于移植手术的猜想是对的
And we were right about the transplant surgery.
-你怎么知道 -我还用同样的方法
- How do you know? - The same way I know
查到了他们在第14大街和罗斯福路口的一个仓库
they're in the warehouse on 14th and Roosevelt.
在过去的一个月中 只有这个仓库里
It is the only one that had surgical equipment
运进过手术设备
delivered to it in the past month.
把消息告诉战术小组 让他们待命
Relay that to the tac team. Have them standing by.
你们好 看看你们都带了什么
Hi. Let's see what you got.
火力全开啊
Aren't you a little spitfire.
你好像忘了一样东西
I think you're forgetting something.
-什么 -她的双手
- What's that? - Her hands.
放下刀 后退
Knife down. Back up.
这事与你无关
This is none of your concern.
你是为了画的事来的
You're here about the painting.
画在我手上 没错 但我不是为画而来
I have the painting, yes, but that's not why I'm here.
我是为了你这个换心小游戏而来
I'm here about this particular game of hearts you're playing,
现在轮到你放弃了
and it's your turn to discard.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
如果你知道的话
If you knew what you were talking about,
就绝不会称之为游戏
you would not call this a game.
那就是精神病
A psychopathology, then.
我猜
My guess would be that
是有人夺走了你很重要的东西
you had something important taken from you.
重要过其他一切的东西
More important than anything else.
所以你要纠正所有不公
So now you right wrongs
为同样被夺走东西的人复仇
and avenge others who've had something taken from them.
既然你知道我在做什么 为什么还要阻止我
If you know that's what I'm doing, why would you stop it?
秩序 和谐
Order. Harmony.
公平
Balancing the scales.
让正义得到奖赏 邪恶得到惩罚
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表