对当时的一些人来说 这是致命的罪孽
practically a deadly sin to some back then.
她的父母几乎与她断绝关系
Her parents all but disowned her.
该修道院当时处理了
The convent took in hundreds
数百起类似事件
of similar cases like this at that time.
全欧洲曾调查过
There have been investigations
类似这样的地方
into places like this all over Europe.
整个怀孕期间
She would have been kept like a prisoner
她一直像犯人一样被关着
for the length of her pregnancy,
最终分娩后
and when she finally gave birth,
她被迫抛弃孩子 供人领养
she would have been forced to give the baby up for adoption.
他们抢走了她的孩子
They took her baby.
现在我们的天使在替那些
And now our angel steals back
曾被偷走宝贝的人再偷回来
for those who have had precious things stolen.
在此期间 她一直带着医院手环
While carrying around a hospital bracelet
和一串旧念珠
and an old rosary.
她从未忘记她的过去
She never let go of her past.
迈凯拉·贝鲁奇几乎没有过去
Michaela Bellucci barely has a past.
生产后 她很快从所有公共记录里消失了
She disappears off all public records shortly after the birth.
有最新进展吗
Do you have an update?
我们知道了迈克尔的真名 我会发布协查通告
We have Michael's real name. I'll send out a BOLO.
警局将发来在你发现那个房♥中收集到的证据
MPD is sending evidence collected from that house you found.
收到证据后 我希望整理清楚
When it arrives, I want it picked clean.
长官
Sir.
地检办公室通过胡佛大厦发来的 仅供你看
From the DA's office via Hoover. Your eyes only.
这是关于夏琳朋友的信息
It's the information on Charlene's friend.
你确定没什么要我做的吗
Are you sure there's nothing I can do?
我目前自己会处理
I'll handle it on my own for now.
如果需要什么 我会告诉你的
If I need anything, I'll let you know.
华盛顿特区警♥察♥局
事件报告
弹道学实验室调查
现场发现一枚低冲击力子弹
条纹特征
在误差范围内
品牌或型号♥ 未知
图像结果
特征 无已知匹配
祝你健康
Na zdorovie!
干杯
Cin-cin.
你现在住这里吗 阿列克谢
So are you living here now, Alexei?
还是这只是个临时聚会
Or is this just an impromptu get-together?
我只是在这里住几周
I'm just crashing here for a few weeks.
如果我记得没错 你有幢大房♥子
If I remember correctly, you have quite a place.
在哪里来着
W-Where is it?
克罗地亚达尔马提亚型海岸 还是...
Uh, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia, or...
我卖♥♥了那处房♥产
Eh, I had to sell that property.
因为意料之外的现金流问题
An unforeseen cash-flow problem.
-现金流 -是的 这没什么
- "Cash flow"? - Yeah, it's nothing.
我当时在做石油期货 真太蠢了
I was betting oil futures. It was stupid.
我只是需要时间重新站起来
I just need time to get back on my feet.
但卖♥♥掉那幢别♥墅♥太可惜了
Shame to sell the villa, though.
没什么比一处好房♥产
There's nothing that retains its value
更能保值的了
like a good piece of real estate...
或是一副好画作
Or a good piece of art.
我哪懂什么艺术
What the hell do I know about art, huh?
拿那幅画举个例子
Well, I mean, take that painting, for example.
你父亲收藏很多年了
Your father's had it for years.
这画是该风格的完美代表
It's a perfect representation of the style.
简洁的线条 空间几何的运用
Clean lines, geometric use of the space.
真是不错的投资
What an investment.
那墙上挂的是某人的退休生活
That's someone's retirement hanging on that wall.
那个值多少钱
How much we talking?
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
午饭前我能让一队买♥♥家来排队
Look, I could have a row of buyers lined up by lunch.
你随意出价
You could name a price.
真美
Beautiful.
但你绝不会卖♥♥
But you'd never.
这对你父亲来说很重要
It means too much to your father.
但他从来不来这里 不可能那么喜欢这幅画
But he's... he's never here. He can't love it that much.
这些...这些买♥♥家
These, uh... these buyers...
你会把这个卖♥♥他们多少钱
What could you get from them?
拜托 我无法为完美定价
Oh, please. I can't put a price on perfection.
假装你可以
Pretend like you can.
我猜一下
I mean, I'd be guessing,
但我想我认识一位收藏家
but I think I know a collector
愿意出五十万美元以引起你的注意
who'd offer $500,000 just to get your attention.
这对现金流会有帮助
That would help with some cash flow.
是的
It would.
但这听阿列克谢的
But, you know, it's Alexei's call.
我觉得卖♥♥一百万可以考虑
Think I could try for a million?
这幅画真的值一百万吗
Is that painting really worth $1 million?
-这幅吗 -是的
- This? - Yeah.
奥列格从毛伊岛四季酒店的墙上偷走了这个
Oleg stole this off the wall of a Four Seasons in Maui.
但这只是可爱的伪装
But it makes for lovely camouflage.
我和邓比之前在布鲁日待过一段时间
Dembe and I were in Bruges a while back.
我们听说了有关复仇天使的传言
We heard rumors of an Avenging Angel,
她是位致力于惩治
someone dedicated to putting her thumb
不公平的人
on the scales of injustice.
她正在寻找这个
She was on the hunt for this.
梵高的《去塔拉斯孔途中的画家》
Van Gogh's The Painter on the Road to Tarascon.
它被纳粹从合法主人那里偷走
Stolen from its rightful owner by the Nazis...
并被认为已在盟军轰炸
and thought to have been incinerated
马格德堡时被焚毁
when the Allies bombed Magdeburg.
你怎么知道尼科维奇有这幅画
And how did you know Nikovich had it?
他多年前给我看过
He showed it to me years ago.
奥列格总是为他闪亮的新玩具感到骄傲
Oleg's always very proud of his newest shiny toy.
他出于显而易见的原因把它藏了起来
He hid it for obvious reasons
然后失去了兴趣
and lost interest.
但我从来没有
But I never did.
你现在要用这个作为诱饵
And now you're gonna use it as bait
抓住复仇天使
to catch the Avenging Angel.
这是我的工作 是的
That's my job, yes.
你的工作是联♥系♥合法主人
Yours is to contact the rightful owner.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
他的女儿还活着
His daughter is.
她是一支死亡金属乐队的主唱
She's the lead singer in a death-metal band.
她多大了
How old is she?
90多岁
Mm, 90-something.
好吧 不行 不可能
Okay, no. No way.
收集者会站在你旁边 看着
The collector's gonna be standing with you, watching.
是的 我知道 但...
Yeah, I'm aware, but...
你唯一能尿出干净尿液的办法
The only way you're gonna pee out clean urine
就是我把干净尿液输入你体内
is if I put clean urine in you,
我这么做唯一的方式是
and the only way I can do that
就是把你带来的样本通过这根输尿管
is by running the sample you brought from this catheter
从你的阴♥茎♥输到膀胱中
through your penis into your bladder.
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
我给职业运动员们当了十几年队医
I spent a decade as a team doctor for pro athletes.
相信我 当你为下一份合同比赛时
Believe me, when you're playing for your next contract,
一切皆有可能
anything's possible.
这些家伙非常想通过药检
Those guys want it so badly,
他们愿意做任何事
they're willing to do anything.
你呢
Are you?
我们翻阅了警局送来的证据材料
We've gone through the evidence files we got from MPD,
这三人出现在了多张监控照片中
and these three men were in multiple surveillance photos.
-那是德里克·亨特利 -请问那是谁
- That's Derek Huntley. - Should I know who that is?
排名第72位的美国富豪
72nd-richest American.
是我在寻找天使投资人过程中
One of the many sad facts I know
了解到的许多可悲事实之一
from my time hunting for an angel investor.
其他人呢
And the others?
第二位是沃尔特·康拉德
The second is Walter Conrad,
圣达米安医院的行政人员
an administrator at St. Damian's Hospital.
第三位是本地炼钢工人 叫威廉·格林
And the third is a local steelworker named William Green.
不知道他们有什么共同点
No idea what they have in common.
除了我们的大天使一直在监视这三人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表