我会在这里是因为你撒谎了
I'm here because you lied.
然后现在你希望我背弃诺言
Now you want me to break my word?
而你就变成好人了
And you're the good guys?
你创造了一个市场
You created a market
一个向犯罪集团
that channeled billions
输送数十亿美元的市场
into criminal enterprises.
安然公♥司♥ 泰科电子
Enron. Tyco.
美国国际集团 房♥地美
AIG. Freddie Mac.
谁把资金给他们的
Who channeled billions to them?
你有逮捕过任何一个在华尔街工作
Have you arrested anyone on Wall Street
资助他们犯罪的人吗
who financed their crimes?
还有信用违约掉期
How about credit default swaps?
次级贷款
Sub-prime lending.
2008年 那些市场
In 2008, those markets
毁了世界金融体系
crashed the world economy,
抹掉了超过数十万
wiped out over $10 trillion
美金的财富
worth of wealth,
八千万人失业
cost 8 million people their jobs.
你有因此逮捕任何人吗
Did you arrest anyone for that?
逮捕了一个人
One guy.
就一个
One.
我也许失去自♥由♥了
I may lose my freedom.
但是如果对你来说都一样
But if it's all the same to you...
我要保持我的职业操守
...I'll keep my integrity.
哈罗德 请进 请坐
Harold, come in. Have a seat.
喝什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用 谢谢
No, I'm fine.
伊丽莎白死后
After Elizabeth died, I...
我就放弃了一些事情
...let things go.
很多事情
Lot of things.
我的人 业务
People, businesses,
贸易航路 土地权
trade routes, landing rights.
收入来源
Streams of income.
我回来的时候 没有流动资金
When I came back, I was illiquid.
所以我成立了股份公♥司♥在暗夜市场出♥售♥股票
So I incorporated and sold stock on the night market
我得到了我所需要的
and got what I needed.
以及我不需要的
And something I didn't.
绿票讹诈
Greenmail.
恶意收♥购♥
A hostile takeover.
我不知道是谁
By whom, I don't know.
但有人暗地里讨好我的股东们
But someone courted my shareholders in secret
还买♥♥下了我公♥司♥的...
and bought a controlling interest in my...
控制权
Company.
所以你才想拉低股价
That's why you wanted to drive down the share price.
-逼他们退出公♥司♥ -没错
- To force them out. - Yes.
但是他们拒绝出♥售♥
But they refused to sell.
不管是谁 手握股票的人想压制我
Whoever it is has a stranglehold on me
他们是不会放手的
and they won't let go.
这就是你想从主席那得到的 一个名字
That's what you wanted from the Chairman... A name.
追踪设备进展如何
The tracking device. Where are we on it?
阿兰姆说
According to Aram,
国防部高级研究计划局或国家科学基金会的档案里
there's nothing in DARPA's files
什么也没有
or the NSF.
他还在找 但我们尚未追查到任何人
He's still looking, but we haven't traced it to anyone yet.
你认为他们之间有联♥系♥
You think they're connected.
也许
Maybe.
或者是有人给她的
Or had someone give it to her.
有用吗 让你平静下来
Does it work? To calm you down.
如果是的话 你能教我怎么做吗
And if so, can you teach me how to do it?
你在面对的其他事
The "other things" you're dealing with.
我现在处在一条道路上
I'm down a path.
这条路很黑暗 指引我走向我不想去的地方
It's dark and taking me to places I don't want to go.
我想回头
I wanna turn back,
但我不知道怎么回头
but I don't know how.
我生来就处在一条黑暗的道路上
I was born to a dark path.
我只知道这条路
It's the only path I know.
我学会了如何去发现光明
I've learned how to recognize light when I see it.
停下凝视
To stop and stare.
我伸出手
I reach for it.
希望...
In the hope that it'll...
光芒能照到我
Shed its light on me.
每隔一段时间
And every once in a while,
我都能在其温暖中享受片刻
I'm able to bask in its warmth for a moment
然后
before...
我再回到黑暗中
...moving on in the dark.
这就是我的人生
That's my life.
别让你的人生也变成这样
Don't make it yours.
回家陪在你妻子孩子身边
Go home to your wife and kid.
你还好吧
You okay?
我听说他们会把她带回来
I'm told they're bringing her back.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
伊丽莎白·基恩
我没重操旧业 如果这是你想问的
I didn't fall off the wagon, if that's what you're asking.
我有想过
I thought about it.
这几周我状态很好
These last few weeks, I felt so good.
但是这次...
But this...
说实话 这真的是次重击
I'm not gonna lie. This was a real gut punch.
肯定的
Of course it was.
但你要想办法
But you need to find a way
接受人生的打击 还能屹立不倒
to take life's punches without slipping.
我们是来帮你的
And we're here to help you do that.
我们
We?
我很担心
I was worried.
我不知道你去哪了 所以我告诉了他们
I didn't know where you'd gone, so I told them.
告诉他们什么
Told them what?
全盘托出
Everything.
从尿检说起
Back to the pee test.
如果你生气 我能理解
I get it if you're mad,
但是他们关心你 想帮你
but they care for you and wanna help.
没关系的
It's all good.
人无完人
None of us are perfect.
谢谢你们想这么做
Look, I appreciate what you're doing,
但我们不是一路人
but we're not in the same boat.
在把我和我好朋友父母的毕生积蓄
Okay, I walked away from a multimillion-dollar start-up,
全都花光之后
after blowing my life savings
我放弃了一家数百万美元的创业公♥司♥
and the life savings of one of my closest friend's parents.
我骗我丈夫说我不是外勤探员
I lied to my husband about being a field agent.
你还没说你当过雇佣杀手
You also lied about being a paid assassin.
他对世界头号♥通缉犯
He offered blind loyalty
盲目地效忠
to the most wanted fugitive in the world.
我在陌生的房♥间里醒来
I wake up in strange rooms.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 浑身呕吐物
Naked. Covered in vomit.
你说得对 那的确不是一路人
You're right. That's a... That's a different boat.
道都不一样
It's a different ocean.
所以我们才来这里
Which is why we're here.
你不能单枪匹马上阵杀敌
You can't slay demons alone.
我们都做不到
None of us can.
如果你不想为了我们这么做
Look, if you don't want to do this for us,
那让我们为了她而做吧
then let us do it for her.
她会希望我们这么做的
It's what she'd expect us to do.
伊丽莎白·基恩
看看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
咪♥咪♥
Memes!
它去哪了
Where was she?
在小粉车里
In Pinky's car.
看完歌♥剧后 你把它落在那里了
You left her there after the opera.
你知道你想问我什么都行
You know you can ask me anything...
问你妈妈和你祖父母的事
About your mom, your grandparents.
无论你问什么 我知无不答
Whatever questions you have, I'll tell you what I know.
好
Okay.
还有咪♥咪♥
About Mimi, too.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表