What was recorded on them?
这是雷蒙德为伊丽莎白录制的
They are a series of instructions
一系列指导文件
recorded by Raymond for Elizabeth
以及他死后如何经营他帝国的一些建议
and advice on how to run his empire after he died.
关于如何成为罪犯的大♥师♥班
A master class on how to become a criminal.
想想我之前报名参加的调酒班
And to think I signed up for a mixology class.
雷吉·科尔为什么要偷这些
Why would Reggie Cole steal them?
这对他有什么好处
I mean, what good did they do him?
他是从哪里偷来的
And where did he steal them from?
都是好问题
Those are good questions,
雷蒙德一个也答不上来
and Raymond can't answer a single one.
你们在山里的表现都很好
Well, you all did good work on the mountain.
雷丁顿先生得到了他想要的 我们也是
Mr. Reddington got what he was after, and so did we.
我们得到了什么
What did we get?
海伦·马吉 我们的黑名单人物
Helen Maghi, our Blacklister.
她现在已被收押
She's in holding right now.
怎么会
How?
当你们忙着偷东西时
While you were all pulling off the heist,
我派了辆载有国际移♥动♥用户识别码撷取器的车
I dispatched a van with an IMSI-catcher
去截获所有从山里发出的手♥机♥讯号♥
to intercept any mobile phone traffic emanating from the mountain.
一旦马吉接到维修电♥话♥
Once the repair call went out to Maghi,
就可以利用她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
it was just a matter of using her cell signal
追踪到她的位置
to track her location.
所以你让我起飞后通知你一声...
So when you asked me to notify you that we were in the air...
对 那就是去抓捕目标的信♥号♥♥
Yeah, that was the signal to move on the target.
你该提前告诉我一下的
You should have notified me.
抱歉 但我不想让你
I'm sorry, but I did not want to put you
或你们任何人承受雷丁顿先生的怒火
in Mr. Reddington's line of fire, any of you.
这是我的决定 如果有什么后果
It was my decision, and if there's fallout,
我一力承担
I'll take the heat.
尼克披萨店
看来怒火到了
Looks like the heat's here.
把通话调至外放
Put him on speaker.
你不必自己处理这事
You don't have to deal with this by yourself.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
我们达成过协议
We had an agreement.
我们说好你不会对海伦动手
We agreed you wouldn't act on Helen
除非我确认了你的情报
unless I confirmed your intel.
那不是什么协议
It wasn't exactly an agreement.
更像是命令
It was more like an order.
而你对此置之不理
Which you disregarded.
对 没错
Yes, I did.
她在哪里
Where is she?
两位联合反恐特遣部队的探员
Two agents from the Joint Terrorism Task Force
正前往拘捕她
are on their way to take her into custody.
我本要把她藏起来
And I was just on my way to take her into hiding,
我答应过她 以换取她的帮助
which I promised to do in exchange for her help.
我不会食言
I don't break my promises.
这对买♥♥卖♥♥不好
It's bad for business,
对你和我的都是如此
mine and therefore yours.
对不起 但她已经被捕了
I'm, uh, sorry, but it's done.
哈罗德·库珀知道什么时候妥协
Harold Cooper knows when to compromise,
他知道这样不是不道德
and he knows it isn't immoral
因为他遵从道德相对主义
because he accepts moral relativism.
很显然你不赞同 这就是问题所在
Clearly you do not, which is a problem
因为在你接受这一点之前
because I can't work with you
我没法跟你合作
until you do.
那就请你把我特别小组老大这个头衔拿掉吧
Then remove me as head of the task force, please.
我感觉自己正在加速衰老
I am aging in dog years here.
不过我还是强烈建议你借助峰堡查到的东西
But I urge to use whatever you learned on Mount Bastion
来协助我们找出伊丽莎白的杀手
to help us find Elizabeth's killer
同时免去库珀先生的牢狱之灾
and prevent Mr. Cooper from going to prison.
你先放了海伦
Helen first.
海伦必须进监狱 对于这点
Helen is going to prison, which,
我很抱歉
I am sorry,
但这跟道德相对主义无关
isn't about moral relativism.
我只是在做正确的事
It is about doing what's right.
很显然你没意识到这一点 这正是问题所在
Clearly you do not see that, which is also a problem
因为在你意识到之前 我不能和你合作
because I can't work with you until you do...
先生
Sir.
不用敲门
You don't have to knock.
你昨天的所作所为 是很需要勇气的
Took a lot of, uh, balls to do what you did yesterday.
我估计为此我们要付出沉重的代价
For which I assume we will all pay a painfully stiff price.
你给了他想要的
You gave him what he wanted,
但是又没有打破自己的原则
but without compromising your principles.
谢谢你来给我打气
Thanks for the pep talk.
不客气 不过我不是为这个来的
You're welcome, but that's not why I came up.
联合反恐特别小组的探员来转移马吉
The, uh, agents from JTTF are here to transfer Maghi
去联邦看守所了
over to Central Detention.
是的
Yes.
我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 你们是来转移犯人的吗
Agent Mojtabai. You're here for the prisoner?
是的 联合反恐特别小组麦考伊和麦康纳探员
We are. Agents McCoy and McConaughey, JTTF.
我检查过他们的文书
I've reviewed their paperwork.
一切都没问题 帕克去带马吉出来了
Everything's in order. Park's bringing out Maghi.
提醒一下两位 移交的途中小心
Just a little heads up on the transfer, fellas...
根据可靠消息 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
We have it on good authority that Raymond Reddington
想要救马吉出去
wants to spring Maghi loose.
那个雷蒙德·雷丁顿吗
The Raymond Reddington?
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
她就交给你们了
She's all yours.
看看这是谁 这么多年
Well, well, well. After all these years.
你可有得交代了
You got a lot to answer for.
等不及了
Can't wait for our chat.
你跟我的律师谈吧
You'll chat with my lawyer.
一切应该都在掌握中吧
I trust everything is in order?
很好
Very good.
半小时后见
I'll meet you in a half-hour.
你想知道的你那位女性朋友的事我查到了
I got the information you wanted about your lady friend.
我不确定我们还需不需要这个信息了 薇查
I don't know if we need to worry about that anymore, Weecha.
说晚了
Too late.
我已经查清底细了
I already got to the bottom of it.
天呐
Oh, my.
你带来的这个"底细"是谁
And whom exactly did you get to the bottom of?
这是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
This is Mehmet.
海伦策划的那次
He received the cargo
偷窃集装箱行动得到的货物是他查收的
from the shipping container job Helen engineered.
你好啊 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Well, hello, Mehmet.
所以说你知道偷的东西是什么 被运到哪了
So you know what was stolen and where it went?
告诉我
Tell me.
阿伦森探员 前来有何贵干
Agent Aronson. How can I help you?
海伦·马吉可是条大鱼
Helen Maghi's a big fish,
我们一起收的线
and we all reeled her in together.
我可不想错过这个
I didn't want to miss this.
这两位是联合反恐特别小组的探员
These gentlemen are with the Joint Terrorism Task Force.
他们会带马吉过去收押
They'll be taking Maghi into custody.
联合反恐特别小组已经来过了
The JTTF was already here.
他们半小时前把马吉带走了
They took Maghi half an hour ago.
麦考伊和麦康纳探员
Agents McCoy and McConaughey.
我们才是麦考伊和麦康纳探员
We're Agents McCoy and McConaughey.
不是吧
He didn't.
他怎么做到的
He couldn't.
他就是做到了
He did.
雷蒙德
Raymond?
发生什么了
What's going on?
这两人是谁
Who are these men?
冒充的人
Imposters.
准确来说是我派去冒充的人
My imposters, to be precise.
我跟你说过海伦 联调局那边你不用担心
I told you, Helen, you had nothing to worry about from the FBI.
请坐
Please, sit.
我刚刚和一位年轻人进行了一场很有趣的谈话
I just had a very interesting conversation with a young man.
我想你应该认识他 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I believe you know him. Mehmet?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表