我们追踪了奥卡拉用来注册的邮政信箱
We traced the registration on a P.O. box Okara uses
到一个离岸账户
to an offshore account.
在他偷了原型机之后
In the days since he stole the prototype,
奥卡拉用这个账户多次给
Okara has used the account to make multiple payments
康斯坦丁的肉和奶酪店付过钱
to a Constantine's Meats and Cheeses.
舍温
Ah! Sherwin.
舍温
Sherwin?
舍温·埃利斯 他是康斯坦丁
Sherwin Ellis. He's Constantine.
他 一个叫舍温的男人
He is? A man named Sherwin?
他从事的是提供安全天堂的生意
He's in the safe haven business...
出租没有登记也不引人注意的地方
...rental spaces that are off the books and under the radar.
你们的注意 当然不是我的
Eh, yours, but certainly not mine.
不好意思 我刚刚在忙别的事
I'm sorry. I was in the middle of something.
他打给我了 那个警探
He called me. The detective.
我知道 我给你留了条信息说他会打给你
I know. I left you a message he would.
我告诉过你说实话
I told you to tell the truth.
我说过如果你撒谎而且警♥察♥发现的话
I said if you didn't and the police found out,
他们就不会再相信你了
they're not gonna believe you.
我知道 也许我该说实话的
I know. Maybe I should have.
也许 你是个警♥察♥
Maybe? You're a cop.
也许这就是我为什么说谎的原因
Yeah, and maybe that's why I didn't.
我知道警♥察♥的思考方式
I know how cops think.
如果它走路像鸭子
If it walks like a duck
叫声像鸭子
and quacks like a duck,
为什么还要再细看
why look any further?
现在他们找我核对你的不在场证明
Well, now they're looking at me to confirm your alibi,
而我们都知道这是个谎言
which we both know is a lie.
哈罗德 我爱你
Harold, I love you.
你是我认识的最诚实的人
You're the most honest man that I know,
但是你需要告诉我 让我跟警♥察♥说谎
but you need to tell me if that's what you want...
是不是你想要的
For me to lie to the police.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
是的
Yes. It is.
舍温
Sherwin!
多谢前来
Thank you for coming.
我的荣幸 红魔
My pleasure, Red.
饼干 酸黄瓜 黄油和围嘴
Crackers, picks, butter, and bib?
-没错 -太棒了
- Yep. - Great.
请坐
Please have a seat.
我知道你生意很好
I understand business is good.
我叫你来是想让生意更好
I asked you here because I want to make it even better.
我都不知道你能那么做
I didn't know you were in a position to do that.
你是指我的休假
You mean my sabbatical?
那个暂时结束了
That's over for the time being.
我回来了 在找你的一个顾客
I'm back and looking to find a client of yours.
我有他的离岸账户
I have his offshore account.
你可以用它追踪到他的名字
You can use it to trace his name.
你给我他的下落 而我给你
You give me his whereabouts, and I'll give...
我们应该讨论一下我给你什么
Well, we should discuss what I give you.
我很感激 如果这是两年前
Well, I appreciate that, and if this was two years ago,
我丝毫不会犹豫
I wouldn't hesitate,
但是在我们这个行业
but in our business,
人们休假后一般不会回来
people don't really come back from sabbaticals...
至少没有任何影响力
Not with any clout, anyway.
也许这个能说服你
Perhaps this will convince you otherwise.
你在和剥皮客合作
You work with the Skinner?
不 我就是剥皮客
No. I am the Skinner.
一个需要在全球使用设施的企业
A venture which will require the use of facilities
也许是你的设施
around the globe, perhaps your facilities.
我只需要一个地址
All I need from you is an address.
雷丁顿拿到奥卡拉
Reddington got an address on Okara
租的一个设施的地址了
to a facility he's been renting,
纽波特纽斯的一个机械车间
a machine shop in Newport News.
黑兹尔顿路2804号♥
2804 Hazelton Road.
我去联♥系♥ 让战术小队在现场和我们会合
I'll reach out, get a tac team to meet us on site.
有关于帕克探员的新消息吗
Any update on Agent Park?
她恢复意识了
Well, she's conscious, but it's still not clear
但是还不知道会不会有后遗症
whether there's gonna be any lasting effects.
不过她似乎脱离危险期了
Seems like she was out of the direct line of fire, though.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我需要你监控她的情况
I want you to monitor her progress.
和她丈夫谈过了吗
Did you speak to her husband?
我告诉他发生了意外
I told him there had been an accident.
他在去医院的路上 但是
He's on his way to the hospital now, but, uh,
就他所知的 帕克还在匡蒂科工作
as far as he knows, Park still works at Quantico.
我试着告诉过她
I tried telling her.
秘密是不健康的 也不好保守
Secrets aren't healthy and won't keep,
但是给建议总是容易的
but it's easy to give advice.
但是接受建议很难
It's a lot harder to take it.
他说了
He talked.
原来最有效的地方是他脚趾缝
Turns out his sweet spot was right between the toes.
如果你不介意的话 我告诉妈妈结束后
If you don't mind, I told Mom I'd call as soon as
-我会尽快打给她 -他的任务是什么
- we were done, so... - His assignment... What was it?
他老板想知道要怎么看待你和邓比
His boss wants to know what to make of you and Dembe.
我不关系他怎么看我
Well, I don't care what he makes of me.
他怎么看待邓比的
What does he make of Dembe?
他觉得邓比是条子 他知道的太多了
He thinks that he's a fed, that he knows too much.
所以约万雇了个杀手
So Jovan has ordered a hit?
他知道事情正在进行中
He knows it's happening,
但他不知道时间或地点
but he didn't know when or where.
我用了妈妈的办法确保他说的是真的
I used Mom's go-to just to make sure.
谢谢你 杰弗里
Well, thank you, Geoffrey.
我想你父母一定很为你感到骄傲
I'm sure your parents will be very proud.
-你说过行有行规 -我知道
- You said there are rules. - I know.
如果你违背了这些规矩...
And that if you veer from them...
我知道我说过什么
I know what I said.
如果你试图帮邓比
If you tried to assist Dembe,
这可能会害死你
it could be fatal to you.
有这种可能 但假如我不帮
It could be, but if I don't,
邓比就死定了
it will be fatal to Dembe.
我的工作是保护你
My job is to protect you.
如果你不自我保护 我没法保护你
I can't do that if you won't protect yourself.
你不能为了他牺牲自己
You can't sacrifice yourself for him.
过去可以 但如今不行
In the past, yes, but not today.
他曾是组织一员
He was in.
现在他退出了
Now he's out.
这就是后果
This is the consequence,
你必须接受
and you have to accept it.
是那辆车 那辆车
There's the van. The van.
手 手 把手举起来
Hands! Hands! Show me your hands.
把手放在我能看到的地方 好吗
Keep your hands where I can see them, all right?
我会把车门打开
I'm gonna open the door, okay?
仅此而已 只是车门
That's it. Just the door.
我建议你和你的人
I suggest you get your people
撤到这幢楼的另一边
to the other side of the building.
你不想这样做
You don't want to do this.
没错 我不想
No. I don't.
但我必须如此
But I have to.
我是造武器的 知道它们如何工作
I make weapons. I know how they work.
爆♥炸♥半径
The blast radius.
我设定的很精准
I am very precise.
你们必须退后
You need to get back.
我知道这是个敏感话题
I understand this is a sensitive topic.
你想知道我是否认为我丈夫杀了我的前情人吗
You want to know if I think my husband murdered my ex-lover?
是的 警探 我觉得这话题相当敏感
Yes, Detective, I'd say it's quite sensitive.
你丈夫是怎么知道
How did your husband find out that, uh,
你出轨科斯特先生的
you and Mr. Koster were involved?
我告诉他的
I told him.
出轨已经过去一段时间了 但是
The affair had been over for a while, but, uh,
我无法再保守这个秘密
I couldn't keep it a secret any longer.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表