keep from thinking about what happened,
不去想你
thinking about you.
我试着专注于自己的生活 但是
I tried to mind my own business, but...
你了解我
Yeah. You know me.
也不是每次都行
That wasn't always possible.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我还行 吓坏了
I'm okay. Shaken up.
西奥多呢
How's Theodore?
谢天谢地 他终于睡着了
He finally fell asleep. Thank God.
我们还在等法医的报告
We're waiting on the M.E.'s report, but from every indication
但是从各方面来看都是自卫
it's clear this was self-defense.
我跟警官说了你丈夫的情况
I told the officer about your husband,
事情证实了
and, uh, the story checks out.
原来他对来找你
Turns out he was pretty
和他很生气这两件事情
open about coming for you,
很坦诚
how mad he was.
雷斯勒探员也告诉我们他对你做过的事了
Agent Ressler also told us about what he'd done to you.
如果你同意 我们想
And with your permission, we'd like to reach out
联♥系♥县医院
to county hospital
核实一下受伤情况
and just verify the extent of the injuries.
雷斯勒探员
"Agent" Ressler?
前探员
Ex-agent.
前探员与否 他都是位优秀的联调局探员
Well, ex or not, this man is a decorated FBI agent.
-事业有成 -真的吗
- He had a distinguished career. - You don't say.
你很幸运有他支持你
You were very lucky to have him in your corner when you did.
你得签署一个许可书
You're gonna need to sign a release
他才能拿到医疗记录
to give him the medical records.
只要有了医疗记录和法医报告
Yeah, once we get them and the M.E.'s report,
就可以结案了
we'll have everything we need.
我先去忙了
Ma'am. Sir.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me anything?
说来话长
It's a long story.
你是位优秀的探员
You were a decorated agent,
但是你现在在一个小镇的修理厂工作
now you work in a small-town garage.
不管故事有多长 我都想听听
However long that story takes to tell, I'd like to hear it.
谢谢你愿意听
Well, I appreciate it,
但是我没法讲这个故事
but, uh, it's not a story I can tell.
至少现在还不行
Not yet, anyway.
我理解 只要你准备好了 我随时都可以
I understand. Whenever you're ready.
我没有你想得那么好
I'm not who you think I am.
也许吧 但是你绝对比你自以为的更好
Maybe. But you're more than you think you are.
他是对的 我很幸运有你支持我
He was right. I was lucky to have you in my corner.
但是 也许你也很幸运
But... maybe you're lucky, too.
因为有我支持你
'Cause I'm in yours.
我是很幸运 只是 感觉并不好
Look. I got a lot of luck. It's just... It's never good.
也许这种感觉要改变了
Then maybe it's about to change.
如果你想重新开始 我也想
If you're looking for a fresh start, so am I.
如果我说咱俩可以一起会不会有些痴心妄想
Is it crazy to think we could look together?
不是痴心妄想
It's not crazy.
只是
It's just...
我现在不能这么做
It's not something I can do right now.
一个人的话会很难
Alone is hard.
你帮我面对了过去
You helped me confront my past.
让我帮你面对你的
Let me help you confront yours.
雷斯勒先生 你在吗
Mr. Ressler? Are you in there?
雷斯勒先生
Mr. Ressler?
我知道世界上有好人
I know there are good people out there.
有我可以保持联♥系♥的人
People I could connect with.
有我应该保持联♥系♥的人
People I should connect with.
但是我没有 没办法
But I don't. I can't.
现在还不行
Not yet, anyway.
西奥多
Theodore?
你是对的 他是个坏人
You were right. He was a bad guy.
不 我错了
No. I wasn't.
你是对的
You were right.
你看到了他好的一面 但我没有
You saw the good in him when I couldn't.
而且他救了我们
And he saved us.
如果他是好人 他为什么就这么走了
If he's so good, then why'd he just walk away?
你也许很难理解
I know it might be hard for you to understand,
但是他很痛苦
but he's in a lot of pain.
你觉得他还会回来吗
Do you think he'll ever come back?
说实话
Honestly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很高兴有汤姆陪你
I'm glad you're here with Tom.
伊丽莎白·基恩
无意冒犯 但是 我讨厌过你
I mean, I used to hate you, no offense,
汤姆·基恩
先夫慈父
没必要否认这点
but there's no point in denying it.
尽管如此
Still...
我也很高兴你并不孤单
I'm happy you're not alone.
我跟哈罗德说我今晚会去参加
You know, I told Harold that I was coming tonight,
他说艾格尼斯希望今晚是为了
and he said that Agnes wants today to be
纪念你的生而非悼念你的死
a celebration of your life, not a memory of your death.
你俩生了个聪明的孩子
Smart kid you two made.
坚强 聪明
Strong. Wise.
我还没弄明白她的处理方式
She's dealing in a way I still haven't figured out yet.
现在 我被困在一个半梦半醒的地方
For now, I'm stuck in the place between sleep and awake...
一个你能继续坚持信仰和梦想的地方
The place where you can still remember dreaming.
也许我们可以找个时间在那儿见面
Maybe we can meet there sometime...
一起冒险
Go on adventures together.
爬山 探索星系
Climb mountains... explore galaxies.
我很期盼那天的到来
I'd like that.
你无法想象我有多期待
More than you could possibly know.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表