能告诉我们它是谁造的
that could tell us who made it.
制♥造♥它的人不是想让基恩死
And whoever made it either wanted Keen dead
就是为那个人工作
or was working for the person who did.
我们需要找到那个装置
We need to find that device.
我理解你那时脆弱
I appreciate that you were vulnerable at the time.
可能感觉像是他给了你目标
And it may have felt that he was giving you purpose.
但在我看来 那是在利用你
But I see it as taking advantage of you.
是 但
Yes, but...
他也帮我走出来了
He also helped get me out.
捉到了 那个枪手
你本该在车里等的
You were gonna wait in the car.
我能怎么说呢 我想你了
Well, what can I say? I missed you.
快走
Come on.
-快 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
好奇问一句 如果我为你挡枪
Out of curiosity, if I took a bullet for you,
你愿意和我约会吗
would you let me take you out?
也只有这样我才会跟你约会了
That's about the only way I would.
我听说帕莱索海滩这个时节很美
You know, I hear Playa Paraiso's beautiful this time of year.
他说得对
He was right.
那个时节的帕莱索海滩是很美
It was beautiful that time of year.
你说里克特邀请你去见他的同伴
You said that Richter invited you to meet his partners,
-说他们可能会邀请你加入 -是的
- that they may ask you to join. - That's right.
如果是这样
And if they do,
我会帮忙拿下他们所有人 包括约翰
I'll help take them down, all of them, including John.
尽管你们之间发生了这么多
Despite everything you've told me?
是的 我保证
Yes, 100%.
打扰了
Excuse me.
帕克探员 我看你之前吃了些鱼子酱
Agent Park, I saw that you ate some Beluga.
-希望你好点了 -你能让我们单独聊会吗
- I hope it helped. - Can you give us a minute?
你们想聊多久都可以
I'll give you as long as you'd like.
我只是需要伊丽莎白中枪那晚
I just need the clothing that Elizabeth wore
身上穿着的衣物
on the night of the shooting.
我需要拿去检验
I need to examine it.
我不知道该去哪处理这个
I, uh... I didn't know where else to do this.
你懂的 因为你在
Uh, you know, with you.
我尽可能地清理了这个房♥间
I did, uh, what I could to clean the room
布置得像样点
and make it respectful.
这房♥间挺好
The room is fine.
就别寒暄了
Chatter I could do without.
好
Okay.
没了
That's it.
这就是她当时穿的衣物
That's what she was wearing.
如果上面有追踪器 肯定也停止运转了
If there is a tracker, I'm sure it's no longer operational.
定位探测器
Detector for GPS signals.
无线窃听器 我有异物探测棒
Wireless audio bug. Wand for foreign objects.
如果她身上有东西 我会找出来的
If there was something on her, I will find it.
不是她身上
Not her.
是她的衣服上
Her clothes.
她已经入土了
She's in the ground.
我猜她身上穿着漂亮的衣物
I presume wearing something nice.
不管如何
For what it's worth,
我希望你能找到要找的人
I hope you find who you're looking for.
我不知道你会怎么处理他们 但...
I don't want to know what you're gonna do with them, but, um...
你应该得到安宁
You deserve peace.
你的纽扣里有摄像头和麦克风
We have a camera in your button and a mic,
所以我们能看到 听到一切
so we're gonna be able to see and hear everything.
里克特接走你后
After Richter picks you up,
我们会跟踪到目的地
we'll follow you to the location.
你看上去很美
You look great.
谢谢 我不是很确定跟杀手见面
Thanks. I wasn't sure what the dress code was
该穿什么衣服
for a meet and greet with assassins.
我们一知道你们去哪
Once we know where you're going,
就立刻在现场布置战术小队
we'll put the TAC team on site.
等我们查出投资人身份
After we ID the founders
将他们的阴谋录下 就行动
and get their conspiracy on tape, then we'll move in.
但会在你撤离之后再行动
After you've cleared the building, not before.
我不希望牵连到你
I don't want any of this blowing back on you.
紧张吗
Nervous?
疑惑
Confused.
苏和其他人 我们之前所做的
What we did, Su and the others,
是为了我们的国家
we did it for our country.
我们现在又是为了什么
Now what are we doing it for?
钱
Money.
你说得像做生意一样
You make it sound like just business.
我们想要工作保障
We want job security.
这是我们这一行永远也得不到的
Something people in our line of work have never had.
哈桑·萨巴♥赫♥一世 臭名昭著的"杀手榜"头名
It's been a thousand years since Hassan-I Sabbah
距他成为我们第一位记录史册的战友至今
was our first documented brother in arms,
已经一千年了
leader of the infamous Order of Assassins,
"杀手榜"在阿♥拉♥伯被称为"阿萨辛"
known in Arabic as Hashashin.
我们就是阿萨辛
We are hashashin.
贯穿于历史的转折点
Present at turning points throughout history,
然而我们的烦恼是我们一直是自♥由♥职业者
and yet, for our troubles, we've been freelancers.
按工计酬 常常受伤
Paid by the job. Hurt.
无论是肉体还是精神都是 有时还会死
Physically, emotionally, sometimes killed.
如果够幸运 会有人暗中感谢我们
If we're lucky, thanked in secret and disavowed.
暗影集团不也是这样吗
How is the Conglomerate any different from that?
停车场里的目标
The target in the garage
是个叫列夫·萨连科的黑帮老大
was a Vor named Lev Salenko.
工作是一样的
The jobs are the same.
区别只是价格和记账方式
The only difference is the price and the accounting.
我的部分收入要给我的介绍人
A percentage of what I get goes to the person who brought me in.
他退休后 也能继续拿他那份钱
Once he retires, he'll continue to get his cut,
作为退休金和健康津贴
for pension and health.
听起来像是传销
Sounds like a pyramid scheme.
这更像是介绍人加入的奖励
It's more like an incentive to bring people in.
对 那就是传销
Yes, that's a pyramid scheme.
这就是你介绍我加入的原因吗
Is... Is that why you're bringing me into the pyramid?
为了奖金
For an incentive?
这只是附带的好处
Ancillary benefit.
你的主要目的是什么
What's the primary one?
搞清你之前为什么没在丹吉尔露面
To learn why you were a no-show in Tangier.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我同伴知道我们干的事
My partners know the work we did.
他们知道这事干得漂亮
They know it was good work,
会问为什么突然罢手不干了
and they're gonna ask why it stopped.
让他们带你入局可能取决于我对他们说些什么
Getting them to bring you in may depend on what I tell them.
所以...
So...
我该告诉他们什么
What should I tell them?
我带行李箱不是传递什么信♥号♥♥
I didn't bring a suitcase to send a signal.
是因为我要赶飞机
I brought a suitcase because I have a plane to catch.
好的 我会记住那2.2个孩子 狗和猫的
Yes, I'll keep in mind the 2.2 kids, the dog, the cat,
还有宣布我们成为
and the minister who pronounces us
"超级无聊"夫妇的牧师
Mr. and Mrs. Stupendously Boring.
好的 我也爱你
Yeah, love you, too.
我对猫过敏
I'm allergic to cats.
至于2.2个孩子
As for the 2.2 kids,
我必须警告你
I should warn you,
在他们必须克服的所有困难中
with everything they'll have to overcome,
我最喜欢的是0.2
0.2 is gonna be my favorite.
说起边缘化
Talk about marginalized.
他们有自己的称呼
They'd have their own letter.
LGBTQIAP P是部分的意思
LGBTQIAP... For partial.
L-女同 G-男同 B-双性恋 T-变性人
Q-疑性恋 I-间性人 A-无性恋
知道吗 0.2可能是...
You know, 0.2 is what...
一只手
Maybe a hand?
一根手指
A finger.
一想到要牵着我的小大拇指
I'm tearing up just thinking about
走过婚礼红毯 我就不禁泪流满面
walking my little thumb down the aisle at its wedding.
听着牧师询问
Listening as the minister asks,
"拇指 你愿意接受食指
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表