可事实是 我不生气
But the truth is, I'm not.
我只是很难过
I'm just sad.
我明白
Yes.
弗拉德 你来了
Vlad. Ah, Vlad.
-我打扰到你们了吗 -不会
- Am I interrupting? - No.
米尔斯 这是弗拉基米尔·茨韦特科
Mierce, this is Vladimir Cvetko.
弗拉德 这是薇查的姐姐米尔斯
Vlad, this is Weecha's sister, Mierce.
-幸会 -幸会
- Mucho gusto. - Encantado.
弗拉德 飞机在等你了
Vlad, you have a plane waiting.
公♥寓♥里那个女人 到底是不是凯特
The woman in the apartment... was she Kate or not?
不是 把被火烧过损坏的那部分补上之后
No. After compensating for the damage caused by the fire,
我发现那个样本只有百分之五十的匹配度
I found that the samples were a 50% match.
意味着公♥寓♥里的那个女人
This means the woman in the apartment
不是 卡普兰先生 而是
was not Mr. Kaplan. It was...
她的姐姐 莫林
Her sister. Maureen.
谢谢 弗拉德
Thank you, Vlad.
-再见 -再见
- Adios. - Adios.
去吧 雷蒙德
Raymond, go.
做你该做的
Do what you will.
所以说 这种情况不太正常
So, that's not normal?
病人有时会产生愧疚 悲伤
It's not uncommon for patients to encounter feelings of shame
甚至是跟自身产生强烈的冲突
and grief or even experience radical confrontations
-这些都不罕见 可 -谋杀循环
- with the self, but... - Murder loops?
确实是我未曾遇到过的
Not something I've heard before.
我不确定要不要把这条加在手册里
I'm not sure I'd put it in the brochure.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
就好像 我很确信一切都会分崩离析
It's like I was certain that it was just a matter of time
只是时间问题而已
before everything fell apart,
所以我用尽全力想要阻止事情发生
and so I fought as hard as I could to stop it,
即便我知道我做不到
even though I knew I couldn't.
而现在
And now,
这么久以来 我第一次感觉
for the first time that I can remember...
我好像不需要再去对抗那些了
...I don't feel like I have to fight anymore.
我很高兴 阿兰姆
I'm glad, Aram.
治疗之后患者会有新生的感觉 这很常见
It's not uncommon to feel like one has a new lease on life...
但是
But?
但这不是能解决一切问题的万灵药
This treatment isn't a cure-all.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
对于今天梦里发生的一切
I understand about as much
我想我足够明白了
as anything that happened to me today.
所以 懂了一半吧
So, 50%?
已经够了
Good enough.
那天晚上 爆♥炸♥发生之前
That night, before the explosion...
我在想 如果这一切
...I was wondering what I would do
真的是凯特做的 我该怎么办
if all this really was Kate's doing.
我记得特别清楚
I remember knowing with absolute certainty
我想伊丽莎白在的话 她肯定会让我放过她
that Elizabeth would have wanted me to show her mercy.
我有时还会听到她的声音
I can still hear her voice.
我也是
Me, too.
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
Before the bomb went off,
我在想 或许
I thought maybe...
我能够很好地处理好这件事
...I just might rise to the occasion.
至少现在我们知道
At least now we know
卡普兰先生和莉斯的死没关系
Mr. Kaplan wasn't responsible for Liz's death.
你在拉克鲁瓦夫人身上查到新线索吗
You have something new on Mrs. Lacroix?
真的很神秘莫测
Mystery, really.
杀手的佣金是通过
The assassin was paid via wire transfer
一家黎巴嫩银行的一个账户电子转账的
from an account at a Lebanese bank.
唯一的问题是根据公开记录
The only problem is that, according to public records,
那家银行已经关闭了很多年
that bank has been closed for years.
现在我想查出那笔钱是怎么转账的
Trying to figure out how the payment was made now,
但到目前为止 我们都没办法查出
but so far, we haven't been able to find out
那个账户持有人的任何信息
anything about the account holder...
你永远也查不到的
And you never will.
那个账户金融网络的一部分
That account is part of a financial network
比世界上任何一家银行都要安全
more secure than any other bank on earth.
所以我最初才开了那个账号♥
That's why I opened the account in the first place.
付给拉克鲁瓦夫人杀手的钱
The payment for Mrs. Lacroix's assassin,
是从你的账号♥转出去的
it came from your account?
没错
It did.
我们的敌人比我所想的更近在咫尺 哈罗德
Our enemy is closer than I ever imagined, Harold.
你医生看得怎么样
How was your appointment?
还挺...
It was...
你今早没牵涉进什么追尾事故里吧
You weren't in a fender bender this morning, were you?
没 为什么这么问
No. Why?
没什么
No reason.
在我们开始之前
Look, before we get started,
我需要你帮我一个忙 这话说来有点奇怪
I need you to do me a favor. This is gonna sound strange,
但我需要打我一巴掌 用力打
but I need you to slap me in the face. Hard.
我知道很奇怪
I know that's a weird...
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
自从我回来后 我一直好奇为什么是现在
Ever since I got back, I've been wondering why now?
多年来 我一直对莎马和莉斯感到愧疚
I've been feeling guilty about Samar, about Liz for years,
尼克和灰锁系统的事很糟心 但是...
and what happened with Nick and Greylock was awful, but...
我为什么要选那个时候崩溃
Why did I choose that moment to totally fall off a cliff?
你选了什么我不知道
I'm not sure you chose anything,
但是我好奇你知不知道
but I'm curious if you have any ideas.
我不确定
Well I can't be sure,
但我其实觉得那都是你的错
but I actually think it's all your fault.
有你来发号♥施令 我总是有人可以信赖
I mean, with you in charge, I always had someone to rely on.
你可以做出艰难的抉择
To make the hard calls.
出岔子时承担责任
Take the blame if things went wrong.
我知道我没准备好
I knew I wasn't ready,
但我希望我可以处理得更好一点
but I was hoping I'd handle it a little better.
你处理得很好
You're handling it fine.
我一直焦虑低落
I've been so anxious and depressed,
我服用了一种实验性迷幻剂
I took an experimental hallucinogen.
你去看了医生
You got help.
我很自豪你这么做
And I'm proud of you for that.
这个地方很残酷
This place is a crucible.
你当然会觉得不堪负重
Of course you were overwhelmed.
还记得一个月前你被人绑♥架♥吧
You remember you were kidnapped about a month ago, right?
这份工作要求你发现一些
This job demands that you recognize
可以掌控和无法掌控的事
the things you can control and the things you can't.
做出最好的抉择
You make the best choices you can,
然后想办法原谅自己
then you find a way to forgive yourself
这样你才能继续向前
so you can move forward.
这番话听起来完全不可能做到
That sounds completely impossible.
我知道
I know.
但是你会学着去做的
But you'll learn.
在此期间 我会支持你
And I'll have your back while you do.
我们都会支持你
We all will.
阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔
西酞普兰[抗抑郁药物]
纪念库尔特·佩雷斯
1972年至2002年
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表