这么多人啊
Oh, my goodness!
-萨姆 -我也爱你们
- Sam! - Hey! Hey, I love you, too!
萨姆
Sam!
我们周日赛场上见
We'll see you at the match on Sunday!
-你们真是太好了 -萨姆 萨姆
- Ah, y-you're too kind. - Sam! Sam.
请问你和拉兹米克·迈尔什么关系
Hey. What's your relationship to Razmik Maier?
抱歉 我已经做过采访了
Sorry. I already did the presser.
我爸说你太老了 不可能赢格里绍夫
And m-my dad says you're too old to win against Grishov.
我希望你♥爸♥爸没赌上房♥子
I hope your pops didn't bet the house.
不然你们就要睡帐篷了
Otherwise, you're gonna be sleeping in a tent!
你怎么这么肯定
How are you so sure?
兄弟 两个字 练习
One word, my guy. Practice.
你在和医生合作吗
Are you working with the doctor?
-你知道他还在和谁合作吗 -谢谢大家
- Do you know who else he's working with? - Thank you, everyone!
-萨姆 -谢谢 谢谢大家
- Sam! - Hey! Hey! Hey! Thank you!
你知道他还在和谁合作吗
Do you know who else he's working with?
萨姆
Sam!
那个记者 她知道
She knows. That reporter.
我不知道她怎么知道的 但是她知道
I don't know how she knows, but she does!
也就是说其他人早晚都会知道
Which means it's only a matter of time before everyone else does!
她很固执但是不重要
She's persistent, but unimportant.
重要的是你
What matters is you
和你即将达到的成就
and the goals you are close to accomplishing.
-她是个记者 -只有她一个
- She is a reporter! - She's one reporter.
每个人都觉得你像美酒一样老去
Everyone else thinks you're aging like fine wine.
像美酒一样老去对酒来说是挺好的
Aging like fine wine is fine for wine,
但对于一个网球职业选手 就会出现质疑
but when you're a tennis pro, people start asking questions.
让他们质疑 每次药检你都过了
Let them. You've never failed a drug test,
而且有我 以后的也都会过
and with me, you never will.
我们谈过这个 你知道这让我很不舒服
We've talked about this. You know how uncomfortable it makes me.
所有一切都是
All of it.
而且 我感觉挺好的 我一直在赢球
Besides, I-I feel good. I am... I'm winning.
我希望你能一直赢下去
I want you to keep winning.
我爸爸随时都会到 所以你得走了
Look, my dad is gonna be here any minute, so you cannot be here.
你进了决赛 肯一定很高兴
I'm sure Ken's happy you made the finals.
如果你赢了 他会更高兴
He'll be even happier when you win.
来吧 我们还有事情要做
Come. We have work to do.
好孩子
Good.
现在闭上眼
Now close your eyes.
想象你在比赛
Visualize the match,
你需要做的事就是赢球
what you need to do to win.
去做到最好
To be the best there is.
有史以来的最好
The best there ever will be.
萨米
Sammy?
萨米 爸爸来了
Sammy! It's Dad!
萨姆
Sam!
起来吧 小懒虫 起床吧
Come on, sleepy head. Up and at 'em.
不 萨姆
No! Sam!
乖儿子
My boy.
萨姆
Sam!
罪恶黑名单第九季第八集
拉兹米克·迈尔医生
第168号♥
这是什么
What's this?
证明我清白的东西 我做了血检
Proof that I'm innocent. I took a blood test.
实验室放错地方了
The lab misplaced the results.
我不想再做一个引起别人注意
I didn't want to draw attention by getting another,
化验结果 实验室血液检测/毒理检验
所以我直到现在才能确认
so I couldn't confirm it until now.
你被下药了 迷♥药♥
You were drugged. Ghb.
这就解释了为什么你什么都不记得
Well, that explains why you can't remember.
想把完美犯罪栽赃给别人
The perfect drug to give someone
这就是最完美的选择
you're trying to frame for the perfect murder.
那个凶杀案警探 希伯
The homicide detective, Heber,
你给他看了吗
you show this to him?
-没 我没法给他看 -为什么
- I didn't. I can't. - Why not?
你自己说的 这能证明你是清白的
You said it yourself, it proves that you're innocent.
还记得你告诉我你在我的警枪上
Remember when you told me you worked a little magic
施了点小魔法让它看起来
on my service weapon to make it look like
不是杀了道格的凶器吗
it wasn't used to kill Doug?
我们做了弹道测试 我们知道真♥相♥
We ran the ballistics. We know the truth.
但他们不知道 他们永远也不会知道了
But they don't, and they never will.
我们被监视了
We were being watched.
库珀 你得告诉希伯
Coop, you got to tell Heber.
不管谁杀了道格 他都知道你篡改证据了
Whoever killed Doug knows that you tampered with evidence,
我知道他知道是因为他打电♥话♥给我了
and I know that he knows because he called me.
他打给你了 他想要什么
He called you. What does he want?
我不知道 但是他指定想要点什么
I don't know. But he wants something.
因为我把你和夏琳卷进来掩盖真♥相♥
'Cause I've roped you and Charlene into a cover-up,
他觉得他有筹码让我这么做
he thinks he's got the leverage to get me to do it.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who it is?
尼克批萨店
不知道
None.
把咱们拉出这个坑的唯一办法就是
Only way to get us out of the hole that I've dug
找出他是谁并且证明他杀了人
is to find out who he is and prove what he's done.
我们做完这些 我们就去找警♥察♥
Once we do that, then we go to the cops.
从哪儿开始查
Where do we start?
一切还好吗 你在等电♥话♥
Is everything alright? Are you expecting a call?
这个属于杀了伊丽莎白的那个人
This belonged to the man who shot Elizabeth.
为什么在你这里
Why do you have it?
在一切都分崩离析的那个晚上
That night, when everything was falling apart,
大概是肌肉记忆或者直觉让我
I guess muscle memory or instinct told me
派了个人去停尸间拿过来的
to have a guy get it from the morgue.
以防万一
In case there were loose ends.
-我明白了 -我知道你明白
- I see. - Yes. I know you do.
我明白你在干什么了 但是我不清楚为什么
I see what you're doing. I'm less clear why.
我知道邓比在伊丽莎白死之前把那封信给她了
I now know Dembe gave Elizabeth that letter before she died,
但是过去两年里我从没问过
but in the past two years I've never really asked
那个晚上发生了什么
any questions about what happened that night.
但是现在你想知道了
And now you are.
我的朋友志忠一个小时之内会到
My young friend Tadashi will be coming here in about an hour.
我希望你把这个给他
And I want you to give this to him.
我让他黑进去 调取手♥机♥里
I've asked him to hack into and pull the phone's
那天晚上的GPS记录
GPS history from that day, that night.
一旦我知道杀手去了哪里
Once I know where the killer went,
就会知道这个故事是否有更多内情
I'll know if there's more to the story.
如果寻找得足够努力
If you look hard enough,
你会发现每个故事都有更多内情
you'll find there's more to every story.
但这并不意味着你应该去找
But that doesn't mean you should.
你需要关注的是现在 而不是过去
It's your present that demands your attention, not your past.
你说得对 米尔斯
You're right, Mierce.
但请把手♥机♥给他
But please give it to him anyway.
哈罗德
Harold?
我没听到你的电♥话♥ 抱歉反复来回打
I missed your call. Sorry for all the back-and-forth.
实际上 这就是我之前打给你的原因 往复
That's why I was calling, actually. Back-and-forth.
你对职业网球了解多少
What do you know about professional tennis?
《前场》
大满贯
萨姆
萨姆·罗德 世界排名第八
Sam Rhode. Number eight in the world.
36岁 正处于网球事业的巅峰期
At 36, he was playing the best tennis of his career.
-他现在死了 -有谣言称他服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
- Now he's dead. - Well, there was rumors he was juicing.
-我想我们现在知道了 -据雷丁顿说不是
- I guess now we know. - Not according to Reddington.
法医说罗德是使用一种合成氧载体过量致死
The M.E. said Rhode OD'd on a synthetic oxygen carrier
该载体旨在增强耐力
designed to increase stamina,
但却害他心脏病发作
but it gave him a heart attack instead.
法医关注罗德是怎么死的 不是为什么会死
The M.E.'s focused on how Rhode died, not why.
雷丁顿说"为什么"与这个人有关
Reddington says the "why" involves this man,
拉兹米克·迈尔医生
Dr. Razmik Maier.
德国药理学家 有传言说他帮忙
A German pharmacologist whispered to be responsible
让两代世界顶尖运动员领先于
for keeping two generations of world-class athletes
世界反兴♥奋♥剂♥机构一步
a step ahead of WADA.
冷战期间给东德运动员注射类固醇
Giving East Germans steroids during the Cold War,
90年代给美国自行车运动员注射促♥红♥细♥胞♥生♥成♥素♥
EPO to U.S. cyclists in the '90s,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表