I'm a man that wants to helps people
也为是个黑人而感到自豪
and a man who's also proud to be Black.
我认为两者不冲突
I think I can do both.
雷丁顿不过是一个人
Reddington is one man.
但警♥察♥是压♥迫♥制度的一部分
The cops are part of a system of oppression.
你这么做的话 大家会认为你是出♥卖♥♥♥同胞的叛徒
You do this, people will see you as a sellout and a traitor.
我不在乎其他人是怎么认为的
I don't care what other people see.
我只在乎你的想法
I only care what you see.
你想知道我的想法
You wanna know what I see?
乔治·弗洛伊德
George Floyd,
布琳娜·泰勒 菲兰多·卡斯提尔...
Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile...
-我也记得他们 -弗雷迪·格雷
- I see them, too. - ...Freddie Gray,
埃里克·加纳 迈克尔·布朗...
Eric Garner, Michael Brown...
我也记得他们
I see them, too,
我知道发生在他们身上的事
and I know that any day what happened to them
有一天也许会发生在我身上
could happen to me...
亚塔蒂阿娜·杰斐逊
Atatiana Jefferson,
博瑟姆·珍 奥尔顿·斯特林...
Botham Jean, Alton Sterling...
伊莎贝拉 我记得他们
Isabella, I see them.
我知道世上有不公平的事件
I know there is injustice.
但我也知道正义可以得到伸张
But I also know justice can be done.
我看见过
I've seen it done,
我认为伸张正义能让我的生命更有意义
and I think I'd find purpose in doing it.
伊莎贝拉 伊莎贝拉
Isabella. Isabella!
现在
未知来电
我是伊莎贝拉 请在哔之后留言
This is Isabella. Leave a message at the beep.
谢谢
Thanks.
还是雷斯勒探员
It's Agent Ressler, again.
我知道我们很烦 但是请你听到这则信息后
I know we keep calling, but it's incredibly important
马上给我回电♥话♥ 很重要
that you call me as soon as you get this message.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们派探员去了 她会没事的
Look, we sent agents. She's gonna be fine.
他找到了赫斯 雷 科尔比
He got to Hess, Ray and Colby.
别说话 进去
Inside, quietly.
伊莎贝拉 伊莎贝拉
Isabella! Isabella!
伊莎贝拉
Isabella!
过来看看
Hey, check it out.
要觉得你自己很幸运
Consider yourself lucky.
我要给你一个我没有得到的
I'm going to let you have the opportunity
机会
I never got with my boy.
和你女儿说再见
I'm going to let you say goodbye.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa? Papa?
爸爸
Papa!
别这么做 别伤害她
Don't do this. Don't hurt her.
我对伤害她没兴趣
I have no interest in hurting her.
我只想伤害你
Only you.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
你想要他的生意所以丹尼尔才死了
Daniel died because you wanted his business.
我可以帮你拿到一些生意
I can help you get some of that.
雷 赫斯和科尔比 他们只是中层管理人员
Ray, Hess, Colby, they're middle management.
必不可少但并不重要
Essential, but not important.
我能帮你抓到那些不可替代的人
I can get you people who are irreplaceable.
他们倒了 雷丁顿也就倒了
Take them down and Reddington follows.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我需要两个小时
I need two hours.
一个
You've got one.
他觉得他真的会相信
You think he believes that
你要帮他扳倒雷丁顿吗
you're gonna really help him take down Reddington?
他应该相信
He should.
因为这是真的
Because it's true.
尽快
...as quickly as you can.
对 马文 这就是我想跟你说的
Yes, Marvin, that's what I want to talk to you about.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
我把剩下定位数据点都标出来了
So I plotted the rest of the GPS data points.
等会儿再说
Later.
-怎么了 -巴蒂斯特抓了她女儿
- What's going on? - Baptiste has his daughter.
-什么 -他要把雷丁顿卖♥♥了换回她女儿
- What? - Yeah, he's gonna sell out Reddington to get her back.
-这是个玩笑吧 -他可不这么想
- That's a joke, right? - Not to him.
-我们要做什么 -发布巴蒂斯特的协查通告和
- What can we do? - Got to issue a BOLO on Baptiste,
伊莎贝拉的银色警报
a silver alert on Isabella,
还有尽量别让他害死雷丁顿
and let's try to keep him from getting Reddington killed.
邓比因为莉斯的遭遇很自责
Dembe blamed himself for what happened to Liz.
-不是他的错 -你在说什么
- He shouldn't. - What the hell are you talking about?
先把警告发布了 然后我带你看
Let's get out the alerts, then I'll show you.
你之前知道吗
Did you know?
你把案子给我们的时候知道是巴蒂斯特干的吗
Did you know, when you gave us the case, that it was Baptiste?
知道我要盲目对抗一个想让我死的男人吗
That I would be going in blind against a man who wants me dead?
我不知道 事实上 我都不确定
I didn't. In fact, I didn't know for sure
你有没有在办这个案子
you were even on the case,
或是还在不在特别小组里
or the task force, for that matter.
我不想你受伤 邓比
I don't want you to get hurt, Dembe.
我只想让你从我的生活中消失
I just want you out of my life.
他抓到了伊莎贝拉
He has Isabella.
什么 他有打电♥话♥提出什么要求吗
What? Has he reached out, made any kind of demand?
有
He has.
并且我们达成了共识
And we've come to an understanding.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
有什么我能做的
Is there anything I can do?
你觉得我背叛了你
You think I betrayed you.
你觉得伊丽莎白之所以会死是因为我放松警惕了
That Elizabeth died because I let down my guard.
好 我承认
Fine. I admit that.
但是如果你想为我做什么
But if you want to do something for me,
那就承认你也放松警惕了
admit that you let down your guard, too.
那个晚上还有之后
That night, and after,
你放弃了你的生意 有人因此而死
you abandoned your business, and people died.
那个男人的儿子
That man's son.
我没叫你继续
I didn't ask you to carry on.
你是没有 你直接消失了
No. You just vanished.
我为了保护你的生意杀了那个男孩
I killed that boy trying to protect your empire.
我这么做都是为了你
I was doing it for you,
因为你没有为了你自己这么做
because you didn't do it for yourself.
伊丽莎白死了
Elizabeth was dead.
我离开了
I was gone.
你杀了那个男孩
And you killed that boy.
这些真的有联♥系♥吗
Do those dots really connect?
有点过于简单了吧
It seems a little simplistic.
对不起 我得打个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I have to make a phone call.
我觉得他完全不知道
I don't think he has any idea
他留了个什么烂摊子给你
what you were left with after he disappeared.
但是我知道
But I do.
我知道得一清二楚
I know all too well.
伊莎贝拉不肯跟我说话
Isabella won't speak to me.
她说如果我这么做 我就是我们种族的叛徒
She says if I do this, I'll be a traitor to my community.
她不会是唯一一个这么说的人
She won't be the only one that tells you that.
加入♥联♥调局会使你成为
That joining the FBI makes you a cog
制度性种族主义的齿轮
in the machine of institutional racism.
你也许可以提醒她曾经有段时间
You might remind her there was a time
任何黑人男女都不允许
when a Black man or woman wasn't allowed
进入警♥察♥系统
to wear a badge or carry a gun.
但是感谢像巴斯·格里夫斯
But thanks to trailblazers like Bass Reeves,
大斗士山姆这样的先驱者为我们铺好路
Big Sam Battle who paved the way for us,
我们有幸为社会和同胞服务
we have the privilege of serving our community and fellow man.
事实上 我收回这句话
In fact, scratch that.
这不是荣幸 这是责任
It's not a privilege, it's a responsibility.
我明白伊莎贝拉为什么那么说
I understand where Isabella's coming from,
但是我们同胞建立了这个国家并且为它而死
but our people built this country, died for it.
我们和其他人一样应该得到公正对待
We deserve justice as much as anyone, if not more.
我觉得这正是你和我这样的人
I think this is precisely the place
需要在的地方
where people who look like you and me need to be.
我们的人♥民♥需要我们 需要为他们而战
Our people need us here, fighting for them,
为所有人而战
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表