计划是什么 科斯塔
What was the protocol, Kosta?
雷蒙德
Raymond?
你怎么在
How?
上次见你时
The last time I saw you,
你说你要直面自己的命运
you said you were going to meet your fate.
你可能很快也要去面对了
You may very well be about to meet yours.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也是
Neither do I.
所以我来找你了
Which is why I'm here.
那个计划
The plan.
我想你亲口告诉我
I want to hear from your lips
那个计划本应如何运作
how the plan was supposed to work.
首先 你本该死去
To begin with? You were supposed to die.
然后伊丽莎白会接到明确指示
Then Elizabeth would be given specific instructions
让她到这儿来
on how to make her way here.
我在这儿等她
I would be waiting.
伊丽莎白死了
Elizabeth is dead.
死了很多年了
For several years now.
她一直没出现 你没觉得不对吗
You didn't think something was wrong when she never showed up?
你没跟我说要等多久
Well, you never told me how long to wait.
所以我让灯塔一直亮着
So I kept the lanterns burning.
世界尽头的高尚守塔人
The noble lighthouse keeper at the end of the world.
如果你没背叛我 你本能过得诗意盎然
It would be poetic, if you hadn't betrayed my trust.
我绝不会
I would never.
给伊丽莎白的录像
The recordings for Elizabeth.
是你看着我放进保险箱的
You saw me put them inside the safe.
是的 在放映室
Yes. In the screening room.
那之后没人进去过
No one has been in there since.
那为什么我在世界另一头发现了这些
Then why did I find these on the other side of the world?
怎么可能呢
But how?
地掷球 我们在罗马吧
Bocce balls. I figure we're in Rome.
我们在黑山共和国
We're in Montenegro.
坐骨神经痛又发作了
Sciatica's acting up.
自从1974年跳长袜舞拉伤了背以来
Haven't been in this much pain since I threw out my back
我还从没这么疼过
dancing at a sock hop in 1974.
-那是谁 -你的命运
- Who is that? - That's your fate.
他带着他的地掷球
He and his bocce balls are here
来查明真♥相♥
to find out what really happened.
希望你睡得够好 科斯塔
I hope you slept well, Kosta.
今天将会很漫长
It's going to be a long day.
罪恶黑名单
第九季第十七集
兔子先生
第177号♥
早上好 局长
Good morning, Director.
早上好 局长 先生
Good morning, Director, sir.
我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
I'm Agent Mojtabai.
我 我是莫伊塔
I'm-- I'm Mr. Mojta--
不行 好吧
No. Okay.
我是阿兰姆
I'm Aram.
我怎么连领带怎么系都忘了
How did I forget how to do this?
两年前
我很惊讶 你竟然会给我打电♥话♥
I was shocked to see your name on my phone sheet.
你过得怎么样
How've you been?
好多了
Um... I've been better.
我忘了 你确实很诚实
I forgot. You actually do honesty.
好吧 过去的几个月并不如意
Well, the last couple months haven't been the best.
联调局的工作也不太顺
Things didn't quite work out at the Bureau.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear it.
我就职的特别行动小组解散了
The task force I was on got shut down
因为我一个同事死了
because of the death of a colleague, and, um...
我失去了工作的热情
I just couldn't find my passion in it anymore.
我是说很抱歉你跟我说这些
I meant I'm sorry to hear you say it to me.
你可能忘了
You may not remember,
同情不是我的强项
but commiseration's not my strong suit.
-咱俩坦诚相待 -我记得
- I mean, if we're being honest. - Oh, I remember.
事实上 尼克 这就是我来的原因
In fact, Nick, uh, that-- that's why I'm here.
因为我印象中你是个不折不扣的自私鬼
Because what I remember is that you are completely selfish.
而这
And this...
这是个值一百万美元的点子
This is a million-dollar idea.
好吧 我有兴趣
Okay. I'm interested.
你知道大多数安全系统的防御机制吧
So, you know how most security systems are defensive, right?
侦测到威胁后 将其消杀
They detect a threat and shut it down.
但这个软件 它是攻击性的
Well, this software-- this software is offensive.
当它侦测到入侵时
When it detects an intrusion,
会激活它内置的
it activates its own
木马病毒来攻击入侵者
built-in Trojan rootkit to attack the intruder.
然后通过释放大量的
It then throws out colossal floods
垃圾流量来让入侵进程卡死
of junk traffic to clog them up
与此同时 它会清空入侵者的操作系统
while it eviscerates their operating system in the process.
这不是一百万美元的点子
That is not a million-dollar idea.
这值十个亿
It's a billion-dollar one.
它不仅能保护人类
This won't just protect people.
还能主动抵御黑客入侵
It will actively discourage black hats.
它将带来技术安全的变革
It'll revolutionize tech security.
不错吧 这就是我想做的
Right? That is what I was going for,
但我不知道怎么把这个点子
but I have no idea how to turn
变成生意 所以我来找你了
my idea into a business, which is why I'm here.
当然 如果你很忙
Of course, um, if, uh-- if you're too busy
或者是 需要时间考虑
or, you know, need, um, some time to think it over--
我是很忙 且我已经考虑过了
I am too busy, and I've already thought about it.
算我一个
I'm in.
我是纳玛·莫伊塔巴尔
You've reached Naamah Mojtabai.
请给我留言 祝你愉快
Leave a message and have a blessed day.
是我
it's me.
我 我真的需要
Um, I could-- I could really use, um--
我现在真的需要一些母亲的鼓励
I could use a Mom Talk right about now.
今天上午 我要第一次向
Um, well, I have my first, uh, briefing
国家情报局局长做简报
with the Director of National Intelligence this morning,
我有一点被吓到了
and I am low-key freaking out.
如果你在十分钟内听到了留言
Um, if you get this, like, in the next 10 minutes
可以打给我的话 那就太棒了
and you can call me back or so, that would be super, um, super.
所以
So...
兔子先生向你问好
Greetings from El Conejo.
我以为我想到了一切
I thought I'd thought of everything.
我名下的一栋无人知晓的别♥墅♥
A villa that no one knew I owned.
一个祥和宁静的地方
A place of peace and quiet.
一个供伊丽莎白聆听和准备的地方
A place where Elizabeth could listen and prepare.
她本应该取回那个盒子
She was to retrieve the box,
坐在这儿
sit right here...
了解她的事业
And learn the business.
听你说
From you.
我把这些都录下来了
I put all of it into these recordings.
每个细节
Every bit of it.
我知道我不能在她身边帮她
I knew I wouldn't be there to help her,
但我想也许我的话可以
but I thought perhaps my words could,
它们能够提供她所需的东西
that they would provide whatever might be needed.
科斯塔本来的工作就是等她
And Kosta's job was to wait for her.
等她到了之后带她来这里
And to bring her here when she arrived.
这样她就能打开保险箱了
So she could open the safe.
这个保险箱是独一无二的
The safe is one-of-a-kind.
是根据我的规格在瑞士
I had it constructed in Switzerland
制♥作♥的
to my specifications.
世界上仅有两个指纹能打开它
Two thumbprints in the world could open it.
我的和伊丽莎白的
Mine and/or Elizabeth's.
你把这个盒子放在保险箱里了
And you put this box inside of it.
没错
Yes.
几天前 我在一个死亡警♥察♥的保险库里找到了它
And a few days ago, I found it in a dead cop's vault
据这里5000英里的地方
5,000 miles away from here.
保险箱看起来没人动过
The safe looks untouched.
你觉得他们是怎么打开的
How do you think they got inside it?
我不清楚
I haven't a clue.
所以我叫来了帮手
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表